Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 492 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1551

    This reeks

    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    That I don't know, although I can tell you that she puts her heart and soul into her work, and money should be no object for that. I'm sure whatever donations she receives are very reasonable for the services offered, so anyone who is a cheap weasel (no accusation intended) should please feel free to look elsewhere.
    You don't know the donation? Which means you haven't made a donation to f_uck her. Which puts into question why you are mentioning her on here. And despite any of these girls efforts, abilities, appearance or level of willingness or debauchery, well money is DEFINITELY an object and is a major part of this forums purpose to inform.

    Oh, BTW, I am admittedly a f_ckin cheap weasel (accusation accepted).

    I'm certain the girl you are smitten with is nice, talented and into it. But say it from a mongers point of view please and stop telling the board what we should do. Give honest feedback from meeting these girls and we all can make our own decisions.

    End of rant.

  2. #1550

    Kitty milkshake Sara etc.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/180915488027

    413 xxxx244.

    Couldn't find reviews on this one, tho she claims to have them.

    I'm always concerned about a provider who checks off everything on the menu.

    But she's close to me and communication is pretty good.

    So I think ill give her a shot unless someone knows better.

    Let me know either way ill post when I return.

    My west Springfield regular just went back to the Berlin pike so I'm on the rebound.

  3. #1549

    Ware

    Does anybody remember a gal in Ware that entertained at her home a few years back. Skinny white girl with a great personality and service. Was back in the BackPage days. Forgot her name. Is she still around?

  4. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. Can you also post her current rates?
    That I don't know, although I can tell you that she puts her heart and soul into her work, and money should be no object for that. I'm sure whatever donations she receives are very reasonable for the services offered, so anyone who is a cheap weasel (no accusation intended) should please feel free to look elsewhere.

  5. #1547

    Beware

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/514755398097

    Sent this one a text. Got a reply 24 hrs later saying "don't ding text me" also stating "I am a minor and will report you."

    Beware.

  6. #1546

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    Alison has an ad up now. She has had some difficult times and has gained some weight, but she is still a sweetheart and she still has mad skills. And I suspect she is only going to be available for a short time.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/258283150471
    Thanks for the post. Can you also post her current rates?

  7. #1545
    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    Alison is having difficulty posting but I've got her new phone number.
    Alison has an ad up now. She has had some difficult times and has gained some weight, but she is still a sweetheart and she still has mad skills. And I suspect she is only going to be available for a short time.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/258283150471

  8. #1544

    Rimming

    My Springfield reg that gives me rim has vanished for 3 weeks now.

    And I got 2 in New Britain that will do that.

    It's not on the regular skip menu.

    Anyone know a girl in Springfield that don't mind sticking her tongue in the holiest of holes?

  9. #1543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGatekeeper  [View Original Post]
    I just posted on this one in the Hartford section.

    Gate.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/young-willing-and-hot-af/349944662496
    Quote Originally Posted by FooooBar420  [View Original Post]
    This one is using the same 978 number that is posting the bogus ads for the I'll do anything ads in Greenfield about being robbed.
    Thanks guys, by coincidence saw this in the Worc Massage forum today.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports see #1880.

    Posted by ARegularGuy.

    Same number as the ads that warn about Greenfield ripoff at gun point which I think are also stolen pics. My guess is the real Greenfield girl, whether she is good / safe or not I don't know, uses a 413 number.

    Posted by Drewonhere.

    ARG.

    This girl is legit, played with her 5-6 times, both car and incall. Fun, basic service for basic offer, takes it like a champ to clear the pipe. Typical girl in a rough environment.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames. You /291960881047.

    This guys posts are 100% harassment. Using her pix and trashing her. F_ckin douchebag.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames. G /460190678394.

    This is a scam. Trying to get a deposit. May be the same # used with the same type of scam in the Sept Greenfield ad (post deleted) as stated before.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames. F /963234322432.

  10. #1542

    See Hartford Post

    I just posted on this one in the Hartford section.

    Gate.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/young-willing-and-hot-af/349944662496
    Last edited by TheGatekeeper; 10-23-19 at 21:23. Reason: Additional info

  11. #1541

    Same number as Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    This one is using the same 978 number that is posting the bogus ads for the I'll do anything ads in Greenfield about being robbed.

  12. #1540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418

    Holyoke?


  13. #1539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    The second One

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I thought there were some reviews about that way back, but I couldn't find them.
    She's been around a long time. Used to be in Springfield and then was in Palmer a lot with her friend. They both post on and off on STG a lot.

    I concur that she was a lot more fun before the drugs "used her up. " She is kind of cute and was, as I recall, always a reasonable provider with reasonable rates. Never saw her with a handler, but that wouldn't surprise me. Never worried about being robbed or ripped off with her. She has a tendency to stay at very sketchy spots and to make a complete mess of wherever she is.

  14. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    You should skip the second one. Demons and used up. Lots of mouth sores visible.
    Thanks. I thought there were some reviews about that way back, but I couldn't find them.

  15. #1537

    No on #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Saw the first one in Hartford. Not bad looking, but pictures make her look better looking than she is. Not very enthusiastic. I would not repeat.

    As far as the second one (down to earth) have not seen her. Springfield is a little out of my way. I would be interested in getting some feedback myself before making the drive up to Springfield.
    You should skip the second one. Demons and used up. Lots of mouth sores visible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape