Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,276 to 22,290 of 37379
-
10-21-19 15:41 #15104Senior Member

Posts: 53Saw Daisy the other day. Same experience. Don't think anything else is to be had with her.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 12:28 #15103Senior Member

Posts: 394Great massage on your way to grand rapids
If anyone ever heads to Grand Rapids area I have a great place to stop at. Not putting details down due to LE presence on here. Seniors with lots of good real posts pm me for details.
-
10-21-19 10:08 #15102Senior Member

Posts: 172Saigon Spa
Once again, Saigon Spa has five girls working today. Three Asian and two American. Plenty of good choices.
https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home
-
10-21-19 07:24 #15101Senior Member

Posts: 191Springwell
Sir. Where might this place be located? Might give it a try if I can come up with some extra money.
Originally Posted by RAK2sl345
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 19:29 #15100Senior Member

Posts: 213Massage by Sky
Seen this for a while, thinking of TOFTT but thought I would check in first. Searched and found no reviews here.
No reviews online, pics are very random. On twitter as at skysgetaway and website is massagejustworks <dot com.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1424043
-
10-20-19 19:23 #15099Senior Member

Posts: 79Seconded
I only saw her once but this is pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by RAK2345
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 17:17 #15098Senior Member

Posts: 106Celine
She is a sweetheart and takes good care of her clients in all ways. Does anyone know who the shorter smaller spinner is at saigon?
-
10-20-19 14:53 #15097Senior Member

Posts: 213Too bad
That's a shame, since she's generally very busy even when she's here during the week. Regarding duos, would it be appropriate to just ask her directly? I've seen her before.
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 14:38 #15096Senior Member

Posts: 261Asian friend
Weekends are out for me. If you could get a contact number for the hot Asian, I would be most appreciative and try my best to return the favor. My message box is cleared.
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 12:14 #15095Senior Member

Posts: 172Bonita Diaz
Only info I have is she is hot.
Originally Posted by Mstersds
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 07:24 #15094Senior Member

Posts: 106Asian friend
Do you have any info on her?
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 07:19 #15093Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Daisy
I tried. The half and half was the most unsatisfying experience ever. Repeated several times in hopes of some life there. Didn't happen.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
She's sweet but a rubber doll shows more life.
-
10-20-19 06:55 #15092Senior Member

Posts: 172Bonita Diaz
She will be gone quite a bit over the next four months due to family matters. However, she will be working some weekends when she is here. In fact, next Saturday, she is offering duos with a hot Asian friend for $220 per session.
Originally Posted by BramStroker
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 19:52 #15091Senior Member

Posts: 213Permanent move?
Is she moving permanently? Any idea when she will return?
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 17:39 #15090

Posts: 135First Oriental Therapy Center in Livonia
Has anyone had any luck with Lucy at FOTC in Livonia? I've seen mostly reports over the years that she is strictly legit acupressure massage and no extras whatsoever. But on another forum, there have been reports of extras from her on occasion. Can anyone confirm this? I would love to get past the legit phase with her if it's possible. Feel free to PM me if discretion is an issue. Thanks.











Reply With Quote




