Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,476 to 17,490 of 28087
-
10-20-19 13:56 #10612Senior Member

Posts: 56V and Diamond
Recently I visited the new V in suite 108, late at night. Thanks for the update! Provider name was Sunshine or something like that (I was a bit drunk, as usual). She was a banging little spinner who could not have been 30. Good English skills. Hr was $60 and she gave a decent massage. Debated back and forth for price of naked HJ. Finally agreed to $80 up front. Implanted perky full Bs / small Cs, trimmed short kitty--I like that. Would let me suck on those perky tits and pet that kitty but no FIV. HJ was not that great, but mission accomplished anyway. She shorted me on time by 10 minutes, but that's OK, I get that it was really late. Glad they're back in business and once again an option to A Spa. Next time I'll opt for FS (hopefully the provider won't demand $200 up front, or worse yet--refuse with "too beaucoup! You know, if there was a 24-hour AMP with FS spinners or at least willing to get fully naked, I'd be a lot poorer.
Also recently visited the legendary Eva previously from Z and now at Diamond in La Mesa. Called ahead to ensure she was working that day and although I arrived 30 minutes late, it wasn't busy and she wasn't upset. Hr was $40. Great massage skills. Got out some kinks I didn't know I had. No negotiation after the flip. She fed me her tits and encouraged FIV. I didn't try for anything more than the HJ, which was very good--she really knows what's she's doing. She suggested prostate, but that doesn't turn me on, so I declined. I could have tipped less, but tipped $80 because it was worth it. As I got dressed she gave me her cell number. I'm glad she's available at a different spa, after my last miserable experience at Z.
-
10-20-19 13:04 #10611Banned Member

Posts: 3075KS Spa
Great intel! I tried this place when they first opened up and they only had middle aged or older masseuses working there at the time. If they now have cute, young masseuses working there it might be worth a visit. The entrance is not discreet at all because it's right on Convoy Street.
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 10:39 #10610Senior Member

Posts: 28Looking for super skinny Asian girl masseur.
Need help guys, if you know by any chance about one real skinny Asian girl in the massage shops, please let me Know, I will love to visit her.
-
10-20-19 03:38 #10609Senior Member

Posts: 262Google Voice, man. You can have it call your phone first then connect you to whatever number, so the only number in your history is the proxy.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 23:03 #10608Banned Member

Posts: 3075Dala
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
I saw Dala 4-5 months ago. She looks just as good as when I first met her 3 years ago. Very pretty face, with a banging body and great ass. Her massage is good. She will do a lap dance like routine on the flip. Limited touching, mainly of her breasts and ass is allowed. Her HJ can be a bit mechanical IMO. If you're okay with that you will get a good massage from a half naked beautiful lady.
-
10-19-19 22:42 #10607Senior Member

Posts: 224Any info on any of these?
I usually hit up AMPs, but I'm impressed by the independents in this area. I looked through RR for anyone that claimed to have real CMT skills, that also looked good, and was wondering if any of why'all had any recs for someone that can give a deep tissue massage. I think I'll leave happy with any.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151528
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133229 - read some mixed reviews on massage quality on this board, but overall seems pretty good.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152635 - saw the recent review and seems very enticing.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148921
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153482 - not sure anything extra here, but that massage looks interesting, any intel?
Thanks.
-
10-19-19 20:15 #10606Banned Member

Posts: 3075Calling ahead
Yes, I often times will call ahead so I get my masseuse of choice. Unless, I am going to a place where I know that 5 out of the 7 girls working there I don't mind seeing.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
Calling ahead is also good so you're guaranteed to get someone just in case they are busy.
-
10-19-19 20:06 #10605Banned Member

Posts: 3075Convoy Massage
The place is a $40/ hr house fee. Anything more than a HE, the girls getting naked is YMMV just like any $40/ hr house fee AMPs. Tips is YMMV, from $40 +.
Originally Posted by SDboyy
[View Original Post]
Private room? The place has individual rooms, yes!
-
10-19-19 19:37 #10604Regular Member

Posts: 6Best times
Hi everyone, new lurker here and this is my first post. Could someone recommend a good time of the day to go to AMP's? I have gone to some when after an hour they open, but can't seem to get a young provider. Any info is appreciated.
-
10-19-19 19:03 #10603Senior Member

Posts: 235KS Spa
Came out of Starbucks the other day in the Convoy area, and had about an hour to kill. Right across the street was KS Spa, so decided to give it a try. I walked in, and the girl in the front said it would be about an hour. After turning around and leaving, a cute little girl from Shanghai, Nancy, came running out, and motioned for me to come back. It was. 4 for the hour, but I opted for 30 minutes, and it was. 3.
After laying face down, she came in and started working on my back. I told her that I was going to give her a massage, and started rubbing up and down her legs, and her pussy. On the flip, she pulled her shirt up and pushed her tits into my mouth, one at a time. I then got up, had her lay down on her back, and pulled off her shorts. DATY was outstanding, and before I could even get ready for full service, she was stroking me with oil, and I burst all over. I think the entire time only took 15-20 minutes, but I was fully satisfied, and did not stay for longer as other commitments took precedence. Tip was 1.
Great gal, lots of fun. Go see her.
-
10-19-19 18:41 #10602Regular Member

Posts: 2Sofia at Genie Massage
Date fell through so I needed to unwind, decided to take a swing at Genie and see if anything good came of it. Was pleasantly surprised to be treated by Sofia. Probably in her 40's but very slender body and very probably even hotter even a decade ago. Got. 6 to get in for a half-hour massage, which was decent (and she avoided my messed-up shoulder, which I appreciated). Soon as I flipped she removed the towel and gave me a kiss down below, raising her miniskirt up to let me get a handful in the back. I offered up 1. 0 and it was good enough to keep the party going. She opened up the why for both dinner and I finished in the bag with her on her back. Not a world-changing session but exactly what I needed. I'd definitely go back for a longer party.
-
10-19-19 17:45 #10601Regular Member

Posts: 21Sophia
Has anyone seen this girl? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399
-
10-19-19 17:00 #10600Senior Member

Posts: 185Call ahead?
How many of why'all call ahead to AMPs? I've never done it but nearly every time after the session they mention calling ahead. I'd feel more comfortable texting as I don't want those numbers in my call history.
I've gotten a few numbers directly from providers too. What does that typically mean?
I swear I'm not a noob either. Just set in my ways but looking for better techniques.
-
10-19-19 16:16 #10599Regular Member

Posts: 16Sun C Spa
Back in town I came over here for a massage. Got the hr for $60 and it was nice and relaxing. Think her name was annie had me turn over for a very good HJ. She knows how to get the job done and let me play with her some. Nice place but usually only one girl working. Told her I'll be back next week maybe more can be had .
-
10-19-19 15:51 #10598Regular Member

Posts: 14Convoy Massage: Chloe
Looks so interesting never been there, do they offer full naked, private room, and what was the cost?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






