Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,201 to 25,215 of 37355
-
10-19-19 18:38 #12155Senior Member

Posts: 373Linda from prince George
Just had an awesome experience with her best BJ ever, swallows every drop, if spinner milfs are your thing check her out.
-
10-19-19 14:32 #12154Senior Member

Posts: 144Damn. She used to be my go to. Oh well:/
.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 13:14 #12153Senior Member

Posts: 116Jasmine
So I finally got a response back from Jasmine for her menu and I have to say just stay away. There is some massive GPS going on with her as she quoted me $$$ for an hr of all covered no GFE service. With those prices I could spend the. 5 and have a GFE date with one of the models from TG. Here is a link for pictures.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-2539/1/587575
-
10-19-19 12:13 #12152Senior Member

Posts: 694You got mail.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 11:38 #12151Senior Member

Posts: 1136Sky
Do you mind sharing a link or contact? I will be there next week for work and this is the type service I have to have from a provider.
Originally Posted by Clem84
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-19-19 09:53 #12150Regular Member

Posts: 9Sky
1st time visited sky 3 days ago she is tall LOL. She is very accomodating and will make you feel relaxed. Started with BBBJ, head skill was really good. Went with mish then her on top. Finished off with cim, I think I've unloaded a lot with the great service she provided LOL. Will come back for more.
-
10-19-19 08:25 #12149Senior Member

Posts: 167TG Girl
After no response Friday, I set a date today with Amanda from TG Girls. She looks hot and I will give a full report when done.
-
10-19-19 08:22 #12148Senior Member

Posts: 167No Response Friday
No luck Friday afternoon texted six girls got no response from anyone, Until two hours later and by that time I just went and had a massage at DM they are back to the same way before the bust.
-
10-19-19 08:13 #12147Regular Member

Posts: 23McKenzie
I've seen her. She was staying over in one a decent hotel at the time. Met me in the parking lot and walked up together. She was cute dressed, but once she stripped down it was apparent she had a habit. Still, great attitude and decent skills. Not the worst in terms of looks, but definitely not as great as the pics.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 01:59 #12146Senior Member

Posts: 736Tay
Mediocre hoe she just posted few days back I didn't know she went to doghouse second time in less of year
.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 01:56 #12145Senior Member

Posts: 736Blue
She doesn't post any more she is all business no like when she started she has snatchst and intagram she ask for I'd and hundreds for qv or half hour and few thousands for more of that but she usually fuckks for free with her Freinds in the getto
.
Originally Posted by Dnice86
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 01:51 #12144Senior Member

Posts: 736White county gal
She is real older than on her ads she stays usually in boulevard
.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 00:32 #12143I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Kandii
I'm still out of the game, but saved the best for last. 4"8 88 lb sexy AF firecracker. You know what to do if interested.
-
10-18-19 22:51 #12142Senior Member

Posts: 100Scarlette
Apparently you caught her in good mood and shower day.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 22:15 #12141Senior Member

Posts: 1084Same experience I've had. Nice girl.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






