Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15089

    Asian Massage South Lyon

    Finally made it out to the new Asian Massage place in South Lyon. It's obviously the same owners as the one in Flint, Lansing, and several others opening up on the west side of the state. All called Asian Massage. Same routine at this one as at all the others. Decent quality massage and DIY assisted ending. The one in Flint is YMMV after repeat visits and a menu opened up for me there so maybe it's the same with this South Lyon place. I'm not going to bother with repeat visits to find out though. Better choices for my money around here.

    So, to summarize this visit to South Lyon place:

    $60 hour. Good massage by attractive and friendly Chinese girl. DIY after flip with OTC roaming while she fondles the balls.

  2. #15088
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads  [View Original Post]
    Still no HJ or BJ with daisy? Saw ava today. She's big but said not due for a few more months. Got an unexpected prostate check during HJ but felt good. I don't know if I want to see her again if she's trying to turn me gay.
    Daisy always a guaranteed HJ in my experience. Can probably DATY if that's you're thing. Doesn't seem like much else is on the table atm although I haven't really tried.

    She definitely has past experience in the business, always talks about an apartment in Farmington she used to work out of.

  3. #15087

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie695  [View Original Post]
    How would you guys rate Bonita?

    1-10.
    Looks 5/10.

    Performance 10/10.

    I saw her couple of times. Very friendly. I always visit her when she has new girl with her.

  4. #15086

    Springwell

    Went in my dream. Ts by Mamasan and she said I am going to take care of you. Laughed and asked for another girl for that. Sent another lady to room. In 40's slim. Ok looks. Flirty.

    Massage was good. On the flip, 0. 6 and asked for BJ. Top less. Started nice and slow with hand and continued with it even I asked for BJ. She said she need more.

    Over all ok trip with nice massage but only HJ no BJ. Seems they increased price.

  5. #15085

    Commerce

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Spotted a new spa at Richardson and Haggerty in commerce twp this weekend. Walked in and saw Emily. 5/10 looks, Typical slim Asian build about 5'7" tall. Place is very clean.

    Got on table w / o draping and she covered me with sheet. Emily gave a great deep pressure massage with very limited roaming and DIY finish. She left the room, I finished and left. . 7 for house and. 2 tip.
    Same experience.

  6. #15084

  7. #15083

    Finally Met Bonita

    What an amazing lady. Really cool person. I didn't know it was alway NURU (not a huge fan) but it was still really good. Wanted more of a massage than a rubdown, but she did give firm pressure at times. Still an amazing time. I will repeat for sure, just not when I need an actual massage. Still going to Jenn for that and she does massage and ending perfectly for me.

  8. #15082

    Turn you gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads  [View Original Post]
    Still no HJ or BJ with daisy? Saw ava today. She's big but said not due for a few more months. Got an unexpected prostate check during HJ but felt good. I don't know if I want to see her again if she's trying to turn me gay.
    Maybe she read your posts about her.

  9. #15081

    AAA Therapeutic on Merriman (Garden City)

    Found myself on Merriman in Garden City late afternoon and didn't want to tackle traffic to head to one of the Wayne Road AMPs, so I stopped in at AAA Therapeutic. Decent, but not spectacular, massage by mid-30 ish slim and pleasant lady. But no teasing and no suggestion of HE and I was not disposed to entertain DIY. So I marked it down as a decent massage and won't repeat.

  10. #15080
    Quote Originally Posted by EvenFlow5  [View Original Post]
    I saw daisy today, nothing too new.

    Last time text Ava she responded back that she was available and that her latest ultrasound was good, kinda turned me off so I never saw her. She's prolly close to having that baby about now.
    Still no HJ or BJ with daisy? Saw ava today. She's big but said not due for a few more months. Got an unexpected prostate check during HJ but felt good. I don't know if I want to see her again if she's trying to turn me gay.

  11. #15079
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie695  [View Original Post]
    How would you guys rate Bonita?

    1-10.
    As in 10 being the best.

    She is a solid 10. Maybe an 11.

    I've seen her 4 times.

  12. #15078

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    I tried to go see her this weekend and was told she is "on vacation. " So maybe she rotated out. Does anyone know if/when she is coming back? The only other girl available was not attractive to me, so I left.
    Stopped by yesterday and saw Lucy. My third or fourth time I think. She recognized me. I guess it's true. Her menu is very limited. I offered quite a bit of money but was shut down. She was nice enough about it but firm. I'm fairly young and attractive so I don't think its my looks. Good massage, though. I'd go back. It's a nice experience with a good massage.

  13. #15077

    Nwestern Hwy

    Quote Originally Posted by BBInTheD  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the few AMP's between 13 &14?

    It's been a couple years since I was at one of these. Not much on the menu back then, wondered if anything has changed.
    The one in front of HD on the S bound side Great Massage mostly legit Older lady offered me diy and younger Gal name Tamor rubbed the heck out of my prostate. Nothing else to tell LMK what you find.

  14. #15076
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.rubratings.com/152307

    Are her pictures legit? Any info on her?
    I texted her a little. This is what it finally came to.

    Client will tip and confirm appointment on my cam show and remaining amount I will be taking *cash*.

    Jaja, yeah right.

  15. #15075
    Quote Originally Posted by Guwman  [View Original Post]
    19121 Telegraph at 7 Mile.
    Unless it was someone different the "new girl" is a downgrade and that's saying a lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape