Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 492 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1539

    Beware

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/514755398097

    Sent this one a text. Got a reply 24 hrs later saying "don't ding text me" also stating "I am a minor and will report you."

    Beware.

  2. #1538

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    Alison has an ad up now. She has had some difficult times and has gained some weight, but she is still a sweetheart and she still has mad skills. And I suspect she is only going to be available for a short time.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/258283150471
    Thanks for the post. Can you also post her current rates?

  3. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    Alison is having difficulty posting but I've got her new phone number.
    Alison has an ad up now. She has had some difficult times and has gained some weight, but she is still a sweetheart and she still has mad skills. And I suspect she is only going to be available for a short time.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/258283150471

  4. #1536

    Rimming

    My Springfield reg that gives me rim has vanished for 3 weeks now.

    And I got 2 in New Britain that will do that.

    It's not on the regular skip menu.

    Anyone know a girl in Springfield that don't mind sticking her tongue in the holiest of holes?

  5. #1535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGatekeeper  [View Original Post]
    I just posted on this one in the Hartford section.

    Gate.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/young-willing-and-hot-af/349944662496
    Quote Originally Posted by FooooBar420  [View Original Post]
    This one is using the same 978 number that is posting the bogus ads for the I'll do anything ads in Greenfield about being robbed.
    Thanks guys, by coincidence saw this in the Worc Massage forum today.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports see #1880.

    Posted by ARegularGuy.

    Same number as the ads that warn about Greenfield ripoff at gun point which I think are also stolen pics. My guess is the real Greenfield girl, whether she is good / safe or not I don't know, uses a 413 number.

    Posted by Drewonhere.

    ARG.

    This girl is legit, played with her 5-6 times, both car and incall. Fun, basic service for basic offer, takes it like a champ to clear the pipe. Typical girl in a rough environment.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames. You /291960881047.

    This guys posts are 100% harassment. Using her pix and trashing her. F_ckin douchebag.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames. G /460190678394.

    This is a scam. Trying to get a deposit. May be the same # used with the same type of scam in the Sept Greenfield ad (post deleted) as stated before.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames. F /963234322432.

  6. #1534

    See Hartford Post

    I just posted on this one in the Hartford section.

    Gate.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/young-willing-and-hot-af/349944662496
    Last edited by TheGatekeeper; 10-23-19 at 21:23. Reason: Additional info

  7. #1533

    Same number as Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    This one is using the same 978 number that is posting the bogus ads for the I'll do anything ads in Greenfield about being robbed.

  8. #1532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418

    Holyoke?


  9. #1531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    The second One

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I thought there were some reviews about that way back, but I couldn't find them.
    She's been around a long time. Used to be in Springfield and then was in Palmer a lot with her friend. They both post on and off on STG a lot.

    I concur that she was a lot more fun before the drugs "used her up. " She is kind of cute and was, as I recall, always a reasonable provider with reasonable rates. Never saw her with a handler, but that wouldn't surprise me. Never worried about being robbed or ripped off with her. She has a tendency to stay at very sketchy spots and to make a complete mess of wherever she is.

  10. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    You should skip the second one. Demons and used up. Lots of mouth sores visible.
    Thanks. I thought there were some reviews about that way back, but I couldn't find them.

  11. #1529

    No on #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Saw the first one in Hartford. Not bad looking, but pictures make her look better looking than she is. Not very enthusiastic. I would not repeat.

    As far as the second one (down to earth) have not seen her. Springfield is a little out of my way. I would be interested in getting some feedback myself before making the drive up to Springfield.
    You should skip the second one. Demons and used up. Lots of mouth sores visible.

  12. #1528

    Second one

    Seen the second one a little while back. It was okay nothing special. She's there with her sister. I'm pretty sure she used to be on BP awhile back. Definite user and has a handler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/195395904988

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/903509986067

    The "dirty little secret" is Candy? Or tastes like candy?

    Looks like the reviews on her are 50/50.

    She does look TGTBT.

    How about the other one "down to earth" ??

  13. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/195395904988

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/903509986067

    The "dirty little secret" is Candy? Or tastes like candy?

    Looks like the reviews on her are 50/50.

    She does look TGTBT.

    How about the other one "down to earth" ??
    Saw the first one in Hartford. Not bad looking, but pictures make her look better looking than she is. Not very enthusiastic. I would not repeat.

    As far as the second one (down to earth) have not seen her. Springfield is a little out of my way. I would be interested in getting some feedback myself before making the drive up to Springfield.

  14. #1526

    Tgtbt?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/195395904988

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/903509986067

    The "dirty little secret" is Candy? Or tastes like candy?

    Looks like the reviews on her are 50/50.

    She does look TGTBT.

    How about the other one "down to earth" ??

  15. #1525

    Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    She's been up here for at least 6 months already. Sure your talking about the same girl?
    No she hasnt even been here a full week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape