Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 662 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1848

    She looks just like her pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzMe  [View Original Post]
    Profile says curvy. She looks user thin?? Is she real thin?
    She is very fit, not much fat. She has a really nice butt. I think she is really beautiful. The pics look like her for sure.

  2. #1847
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Anal on the menu?
    I don't believe so, but she wants regulars so that may open up.

  3. #1846

    Poor House

    Her ad looks suspicious. She posted it in the "Adult Job Posting" section of stg. Does that make any sense? Also, she also has other ads with just icons in the description.

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFine555  [View Original Post]
    Bk,

    Could you give a little insight / detail into what a poor house is?

    Thanks,

    LF.

  4. #1845

    Poor House?

    Quote Originally Posted by BkBritish01  [View Original Post]
    I struck up a HH date with Karen for $. She is about 10 years older than her post but she looks like the pic and is good. BBBJ with some good ball licking. Moved to CFS with anal being available for an additional. 5, I didn't partake. Hosts out of a poor house but whatever.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/ad...y/880437612156
    Bk,

    Could you give a little insight / detail into what a poor house is?

    Thanks,

    LF.

  5. #1844

    Jamie

    Profile says curvy. She looks user thin?? Is she real thin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumpumper  [View Original Post]
    I just had another great date with Jamie. The more I cum to see her the more comfortable she gets with me. Best $. 5 I have ever spent was tonight.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/494493617756

  6. #1843

    Was a little away from home

    I struck up a HH date with Karen for $. She is about 10 years older than her post but she looks like the pic and is good. BBBJ with some good ball licking. Moved to CFS with anal being available for an additional. 5, I didn't partake. Hosts out of a poor house but whatever.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/ad...y/880437612156
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTQ5MTc3MjIwNGE2Y2NjZGIyODg3NTQyMTQ4ZDUwZjE2NDBiZGY2.jpg‎  

  7. #1842

    Starr

    Anal on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmailIUse  [View Original Post]
    Not new. Def a user but decent personality and accommodating if you can get past the marks. Everything covered FYI.

  8. #1841
    Not new. Def a user but decent personality and accommodating if you can get past the marks. Everything covered FYI.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowALoad  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys does anyone know this girl or is she new?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/004077306092

  9. #1840

    Leigh

    She's also on SA. I've seen her twice. Her pics do look OK, but in person, she is much older with some pretty bad teeth. Service is a bit mechanical, but I don't think it's intentional. She just seemed a bit frail. You guys can get her for much less than the quoted prices. Nice enough woman though, but I didn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Hello All, Saw this girl today and it was a good experience. I got her info from a fellow monger on this site so thanks for sharing. I have told her and she has given me the okay to share, she knows not of this site. The pics are of her, she provides usual activities beside ANAL and BBFS is possibly on the menu so bring you own cover. I did not pay the list cost but you can negotiate directly with her. She can host but has others that live with her that she needs to schedule around. I'll share details with trusted seniors that share https://tryst.link/escort/leigh-515.

  10. #1839

    Leigh looks real sexy

    Good find Iman. Have to compliment you and that person who found her. She looks real nice!

  11. #1838

    Gps

    I have been looking at this website and I was laughing my ass off. Some in there are asking for $1300 an hour. I passed.

    https://tryst.link/us/escorts/massac...boston?page=12

  12. #1837

    Leigh

    Hello All, Saw this girl today and it was a good experience. I got her info from a fellow monger on this site so thanks for sharing. I have told her and she has given me the okay to share, she knows not of this site. The pics are of her, she provides usual activities beside ANAL and BBFS is possibly on the menu so bring you own cover. I did not pay the list cost but you can negotiate directly with her. She can host but has others that live with her that she needs to schedule around. I'll share details with trusted seniors that share https://tryst.link/escort/leigh-515.

  13. #1836

    Jamie Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on this one for quite some time. Is greek included? Or does she upsell that option?
    I paid $. 0 for QV appointment and an extra. 5 for greek. I didn't haggle. YMMV.

  14. #1835

    Kelly

    I saw Kelly once (review on here somewhere). I did not find her attractive and the service was more or less mechanical. That being said, she hosted in a relatively clean and safe place. I won't see her again because I didn't find her attractive, but to some. The safety and cleanliness of her incall may be more important.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker2019  [View Original Post]
    Plus they want 250 for the hr. ! Ah. No thanks.

  15. #1834

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker2019  [View Original Post]
    Plus they want 250 for the hr. ! Ah. No thanks.
    Guess I hit her pun intended LOL on a good day freshly showered and had a good time. Really does know how to talk dirty. As always YMMV in the hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape