rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6475

    Summer

    I've dreamed a few times about her. She's definitely a spinner with small boobs and a nice ass. There are kids that live in the room, but she doesn't have them there during. Great BBJ skills and I enjoy her personality. She will turn away those who she gets a bad Vibe from etc. No demons from what I've seen and what we've talked about.

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the response. I guess I am like a dog with a bone now. Has anyone seen this lady?. 200 plus posts this year. I tried a reverse image search and multiple number searches and have come up empty so far as reviews go.
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/37869337/
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/37869337/

  2. #6474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Amia

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlying  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her?
    I think this is the fat chick who has a brother named Val. Both are searchable on here.

  3. #6473

    Scarlette or Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her, she looks good.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3369076297
    I think this girl used to post under the name "Jesse" and stayed near the PNC Arena. She looks good in pictures. I don't recall being impressed in person. I do remember her asking me to get rain coats at the last minute.

  4. #6472

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her, she looks good.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3369076297
    If this is still the same woman I saw a while back (same ad) not even close. I walked.

  5. #6471
    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Raleigh. Anyone familiar with this one? Seems TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/2398224594

    Thanks.

    2 tp.
    She's for real, although the pics look like she is getting crafty (In a Good Way) with the makeup. Plump Ass, petite breasts. Not uptight at all. It's been awhile for me. Message me how it went.

  6. #6470

    Also goes by Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Raleigh. Anyone familiar with this one? Seems TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/2398224594

    Thanks.

    2 tp.
    She is a bit heavier than her pics indicate, but agree with decent experience.

  7. #6469

    Mallory

    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Raleigh. Anyone familiar with this one? Seems TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/2398224594

    Thanks.

    2 tp.
    She's real. Decent experience. BBBJ mish k9 cim.

  8. #6468

    Traveling question

    Headed to Raleigh. Anyone familiar with this one? Seems TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/2398224594

    Thanks.

    2 tp.

  9. #6467

    Aminah Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir. Sent link in your inbox.
    What about the rest of us? .

  10. #6466

    Aminah

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlying  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her?
    Yes sir. Sent link in your inbox.

  11. #6465

    Aminah Nicole

    Does anyone have any info on her?

  12. #6464

    What Ever Happened

    Does anyone know if Black Kandi is still around?

    https://outcall.com.raleigh.listcraw...post/18659485/

  13. #6463

    BadAllDay

    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...9/477494468306

    Finally got a hold of Victoria. Agreed to a QV. Communication was on point. Location was meh. We all know. Got the room number. Headed to room, quick LEO check, she allowed me to check the room. No visible signs of demons that's a plus. BBBJ, FIV, K9, MISH, probably could have DATY but not my thing with these ladies taking lord how many d's on a daily basis. She allowed CIM, and took every drop. Mad props to Tripgamont! Your the man dog!
    BTW, all accolades for discovery of this endangered species of pussy belong to BAD.

  14. #6462

    Victoria the invisible woman

    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...9/477494468306

    Finally got a hold of Victoria. Agreed to a QV. Communication was on point. Location was meh. We all know. Got the room number. Headed to room, quick LEO check, she allowed me to check the room. No visible signs of demons that's a plus. BBBJ, FIV, K9, MISH, probably could have DATY but not my thing with these ladies taking lord how many d's on a daily basis. She allowed CIM, and took every drop. Mad props to Tripgamont! Your the man dog!
    Did you ask why she dropped off the planet? Did you get a direct line to the Bat-phone? Do I need to buy a big fucking spotlight and shine it in the sky to get some of that pussy again?

  15. #6461

    Cali Blond

    Visiting your fine city for the night and was looking for some company. Was in a greek mood which seemed to limit the options a good bit. Got Nya's voicemail but she responded to a text. Unfortunately every reply text there after was massively delayed. After 2 hours of responding to her and then waiting 30+ minutes I gave up. After trying several others, I found who I think you all refer to as "no name", the blond from California. Reviews weren't the greatest but they at least told me she was real. Quick setup and agreed on $$. 5 for an hour with greek.

    As she was getting ready I mentioned I liked the lingerie from some of her pics. She all of her outfits had been stolen by a former roommate but asked what I liked and she'd stop and pick something up. I've never had a provider offer and stop in route like that. Very accommodating. Anyway she arrived pretty much on time. I think her pics are a few years older but they are her. No obvious signs of demons. We chatted for a few minutes as I travel to the area she's from in CA several times a year. Eventually we moved on to the main event. She made sure to ask what I like and kept the focus on that. At one point her phone went off, she apologized and picked it up long enough to silence it and put it right back down. We started with a BBBJ and once I was ready donned the cover and moved to K9. Moved from K9 to greek. Both were pretty tight. I struggled a bit to blow but that was my issue from a medication.

    She's not a "spinner" by any stretch but as I said early on she was very accommodating. Between that and how professional she was ensuring I enjoyed my time, I would definitely repeat. Not sure why others had such a different experience.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...w/507799233352
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjYxOTIxOTU1MzY5ODJkZDczODIzMjM3MzNlNTEwMGI0MGNhMA.jpg‎   MTk1MDhhMjNiMWM4NjI3YzliZjRiZmJmZmFjZDQ0NjA4NGVkZg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape