Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,291 to 22,305 of 37379
-
10-19-19 17:32 #15089

Posts: 135Asian Massage South Lyon
Finally made it out to the new Asian Massage place in South Lyon. It's obviously the same owners as the one in Flint, Lansing, and several others opening up on the west side of the state. All called Asian Massage. Same routine at this one as at all the others. Decent quality massage and DIY assisted ending. The one in Flint is YMMV after repeat visits and a menu opened up for me there so maybe it's the same with this South Lyon place. I'm not going to bother with repeat visits to find out though. Better choices for my money around here.
So, to summarize this visit to South Lyon place:
$60 hour. Good massage by attractive and friendly Chinese girl. DIY after flip with OTC roaming while she fondles the balls.
-
10-19-19 15:44 #15088Senior Member

Posts: 59Daisy always a guaranteed HJ in my experience. Can probably DATY if that's you're thing. Doesn't seem like much else is on the table atm although I haven't really tried.
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
She definitely has past experience in the business, always talks about an apartment in Farmington she used to work out of.
-
10-19-19 15:42 #15087Senior Member

Posts: 25Bonita
Looks 5/10.
Originally Posted by Aussie695
[View Original Post]
Performance 10/10.
I saw her couple of times. Very friendly. I always visit her when she has new girl with her.
-
10-19-19 15:38 #15086Senior Member

Posts: 25Springwell
Went in my dream. Ts by Mamasan and she said I am going to take care of you. Laughed and asked for another girl for that. Sent another lady to room. In 40's slim. Ok looks. Flirty.
Massage was good. On the flip, 0. 6 and asked for BJ. Top less. Started nice and slow with hand and continued with it even I asked for BJ. She said she need more.
Over all ok trip with nice massage but only HJ no BJ. Seems they increased price.
-
10-19-19 11:38 #15085Senior Member

Posts: 122Commerce
Same experience.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 08:34 #15084Regular Member

Posts: 8
-
10-19-19 07:23 #15083Senior Member

Posts: 146Finally Met Bonita
What an amazing lady. Really cool person. I didn't know it was alway NURU (not a huge fan) but it was still really good. Wanted more of a massage than a rubdown, but she did give firm pressure at times. Still an amazing time. I will repeat for sure, just not when I need an actual massage. Still going to Jenn for that and she does massage and ending perfectly for me.
-
10-18-19 20:53 #15082Senior Member

Posts: 728Turn you gay?
Maybe she read your posts about her.
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 20:13 #15081Senior Member

Posts: 96AAA Therapeutic on Merriman (Garden City)
Found myself on Merriman in Garden City late afternoon and didn't want to tackle traffic to head to one of the Wayne Road AMPs, so I stopped in at AAA Therapeutic. Decent, but not spectacular, massage by mid-30 ish slim and pleasant lady. But no teasing and no suggestion of HE and I was not disposed to entertain DIY. So I marked it down as a decent massage and won't repeat.
-
10-18-19 17:29 #15080Senior Member

Posts: 128Still no HJ or BJ with daisy? Saw ava today. She's big but said not due for a few more months. Got an unexpected prostate check during HJ but felt good. I don't know if I want to see her again if she's trying to turn me gay.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 11:48 #15079Banned Member

Posts: 115As in 10 being the best.
Originally Posted by Aussie695
[View Original Post]
She is a solid 10. Maybe an 11.
I've seen her 4 times.
-
10-18-19 11:39 #15078Senior Member

Posts: 233Lucy
Stopped by yesterday and saw Lucy. My third or fourth time I think. She recognized me. I guess it's true. Her menu is very limited. I offered quite a bit of money but was shut down. She was nice enough about it but firm. I'm fairly young and attractive so I don't think its my looks. Good massage, though. I'd go back. It's a nice experience with a good massage.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 00:58 #15077Senior Member

Posts: 122Nwestern Hwy
The one in front of HD on the S bound side Great Massage mostly legit Older lady offered me diy and younger Gal name Tamor rubbed the heck out of my prostate. Nothing else to tell LMK what you find.
Originally Posted by BBInTheD
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 23:02 #15076Senior Member

Posts: 146I texted her a little. This is what it finally came to.
Originally Posted by Jkpt11
[View Original Post]
Client will tip and confirm appointment on my cam show and remaining amount I will be taking *cash*.
Jaja, yeah right.
-
10-17-19 22:49 #15075Senior Member

Posts: 59Unless it was someone different the "new girl" is a downgrade and that's saying a lot.
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





