Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,981 to 16,995 of 24043
-
10-18-19 12:01 #7063Senior Member

Posts: 263Same here, tried searching and couldn't find any info. DM sent in case.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 09:56 #7062Senior Member

Posts: 380Lourdes is pretty ridiculous. Before anything, you need to put down a $1 K retainer fee. After that, you get access to their website. However, I just found out that once you use that retainer fee as a deposit for a date, you need to actively see a girl through Lourdes regularly to maintain access to their website. I tried recently to gain access to the website using my username and password and they said I needed to either make a date with a girl or I needed to put down another $1 K retainer fee. Yeah, I'll pass on that. As for their "Elite UTR," you need to put down an additional $5 K retainer fee to gain access, but from what I've heard from others is that they are mainly mainstream models and a few pornstars, but obviously want to remain UTR.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
I've actually found now that once you see a few pornstars and can maintain a good relationship with them, you can get access to a lot more girls through the girls rather than the agency. I usually venmo them like $100 "Finder's fee" for hooking me up with their friend. But yeah, if you can hook up with a pornstar privately, you'll probably be saving between $200-$500 in booking fees.
-
10-18-19 09:07 #7061Senior Member

Posts: 34Neesa
Yes, Neesa provides GFE service. DATY, BBBJ, DFK.
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 07:48 #7060Senior Member

Posts: 27Neesa DATY
Definitely! She is very responsive to it! She is an interesting woman, too. She lived in Italy and speaks Italian, and really likes the personal connection with a nice man. Great fun!
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 01:50 #7059Senior Member

Posts: 413Kamila Giulia
Saw Giulia -- she was the spinner everyone described but I was disappointed I did not receive BBBJ as others reported (YMMV I guess?) other than that the session was good I guess. I wouldn't have donates for an hour if I knew she wasn't going to BBBJ.
Left undrained so I called up Kamila who did BBBJ but very minimal, body was and face was phenomenal but still left unfulfilled even after a lot of back shots and doggy.
For what I spent on these two I could've gone to a less expensive providers and really got it done. Especially since Kamila is 350 for HH.
I wouldn't say that neither are worth it but just wasn't my luck.
-
10-17-19 23:29 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 309Latina GFE
I agree that Elite and Book-A-Latina are the best bets for GFE latinas. Others are a crapshoot unless there are some good reviews here.
Originally Posted by Schmoopy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 23:26 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 309Lily handler
I also have the old number, the XXX-279-3531 as well as the number when she moved to the 2nd Fairfax location 5 XX-619-2554. The last ad I see with that number is from Sept. 29. If you search Cityxguide nortern virginia it will come up, with a Fairfax location. Let us know if you have any luck. Incidentally, Lily is no longer responding to texts on her personal number. She had told me she would be back here in mid-October but - based on lack of response - it looks like that's not happening.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 23:10 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 169Is Daty on menu for Neesa?
Originally Posted by Viajero1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 22:51 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 169Celeste Rio
Anyone met Celeste Rio? Seems like she has advertised forever, so out of curiosity, I decided to see what this gilfy lady is about.
Much to my surprise, I'm not seeing much in the review department other than one older questionable review on EB. Surely some senior has met her? If so, please fill me in. Much appreciated!
-
10-17-19 21:57 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 135Can I get Larissa and or Sofias link / number? Can't find info and checked all the usuals. DM is fine if you want. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Viajero1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 20:44 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 167Agree about the PP website and I worry about the age of the pics, so unless a girl has social media you have no clue how she looks.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
That said, some agencies gouge you, more then others, so I have had success hitting girls up on twitter to meet directly or get some more info before booking through agency. All have been down to chat, but they don't all have PM active. Lourdes is the most expensive agency ever and it is harder to get approved then security clearances. They also have a ton of UTR girls who you would never find advertising but are elite talent. The issue is accessing the pics or the girls, on the very UTR list. You need to book at least once.
AIA is below and you can get on a DC mailing list to let you know when girls come in town. It's def the older porn stars who are on their site and Pamela.
https://alluringintros.eu/home/
Kenna James.
One of the prettiest porn stars ever is coming to Archibalds this weekend, which is the worst strip club in the worst strip club city.
Unfortunately I already checked with her and she does NOT do private dates outside the club.
https://archibalds.com/features/
-
10-17-19 18:01 #7052Regular Member

Posts: 14Hello Ffx.
Originally Posted by FfxJoseph
[View Original Post]
2 years ago I met Meena and she was in Arlington. It was agency. Now I read her seem independence. Can I reach her? Any information or link? Thanks.
Mike.
-
10-17-19 17:07 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 2686Lost track of Lily's former handler
After Lily switched handlers, I went to see a few of the girls working for her old handler, YiYi. One of them (Mia) was very good and one (Sophia) was just so-so, but this was a sure thing to scratch the itch while Lily is away.
A month ago, she stopped responding, and the number is now out of service.
This ad shows the old phone number: 5 xx-279-353 l.
https://escortindex.com/ad/washingto...52/2924077/ter
This ad with a different number came up when I followed a link to an old ad, so I think it may be her new ad at a permalink, but no one's answering. The potential new numbers are 7 xx-231-0 o95 and 34 x-75 l-94 l9.
https://cityxguide.net/ads/permalink-12830314
Does anyone have intel, or an updated number for her?
-
10-17-19 15:50 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 452Question about contact
Sorry. Newbie here. How do we find the phone number when we have xxx in the middle. Tried googling. Not very successful. Link would be useful. But if there is way to decipher the number would appreciate help.
Originally Posted by Viajero1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 15:05 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 278Thanks for the report!
I'd be grateful for Calina's info as requested in my I'm. It's great that you provided most of the contact number but is there a link? I tried searching the numbers, no joy. I as many others would greatly appreciate it! Or feel free to reply to my I'm. Thanks much!!
Originally Posted by Viajero1991
[View Original Post]
Creepin.











Reply With Quote





