Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 20,026 to 20,040 of 27795
-
10-18-19 22:23 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 145The first, third, and fourth you linked are scammers.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 22:21 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 145The site is up for me.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 22:16 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 379Seductive angels
Seems their site is down, maybe they got disbanded?
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 22:08 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 256And when you do find hot chicks you wonder if they're real and safe to visit.
Originally Posted by VovaUkrainian
[View Original Post]
Cases in point.
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...d/843792802903
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...l/914661103441
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/104715365636
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/819794394930
-
10-18-19 21:58 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 172Reminds of Kenny Stabler's definition of a 10. A 4 plus a 6 pack.
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 21:27 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 37
Originally Posted by Serjc18
[View Original Post]
Thank you, LCB.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
Kinda looks like you! I almost went, "what's up Nico? LOL. Naw, dude was African American, skinny, about 5'6-5'7, late 20's, loose Jean's, loose jacket, dark color clothing, and baseball cap. Hid out in her silver or white Bimmer while I gave her all of my 2 inches!
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 16:07 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 198I feel exactly the same way LOL stg has too many ugly chicks who offer it but uts too difficult ult to decide unless you take 6 or 7 tequila shots.
Originally Posted by Bruster66
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 14:26 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 56If we stopped frequenting tna, providers would have to migrate off of it. They're on there instead of other places because they can be. I don't see the ones that excessively post on there. If they've posted an alert or rant, or if they contribute to those threads, I don't see them.
Originally Posted by VovaUkrainian
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 13:17 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 74Tna
It seems to be all screwed up right now I get a 504 error.
Originally Posted by VovaUkrainian
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 12:24 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 1401Guess not being open to BB got her cut from the crew. Same with the new girl Ivy.
Originally Posted by Solomon19
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 10:41 #7760Regular Member

Posts: 42Ask the TNA girl you want to fuck in person if they do bare, sometimes they do after the first date with or without upcharge.
Originally Posted by VovaUkrainian
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 18:14 #7759Senior Member

Posts: 57If you're good with BBW, Sammy Star in Bremerton is fun. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?240486-SammyStar.
Originally Posted by ElmerFuddness
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 14:55 #7758Senior Member

Posts: 97Olympia and Bremerton trades
Howdy guys, I'm new to the area but not to hobbying. I have a lot of prospects I'm working on right now I hope to give back, but for now hoping you guys can provide some leads for outcalls.
-
10-17-19 14:27 #7757Senior Member

Posts: 595Any description of the alleged unsub? So we can know who or 2 hat to look out for?
Originally Posted by TeaBagger206
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 12:34 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 706Looks like this is who he is talking about.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?334970-Sexyfendi333
-LCB.
Originally Posted by Serjc18
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





