Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14827

    Confused Also

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    So after some talk on here about Pontiac. I got curious and started driving through Baldwin between C. Chavez and Moncolm when in the area. I've driven that strip about a half dozen times in the last month or so but it's always dead.

    There's some park area- community outreach that homeless folks seem to gather at. Is that where you guys are seeing action?

    I'm confused.

    LOL.
    I was curious myself so cruised through today at 2 PM. Hard to say if I saw anything, I saw a two solo possible WSW near that picnic area but I didn't get any looks so I think they frequent that homeless shelter. I have work over in that are so I will cruise through there for the next week or so to see if I can catch anything.

  2. #14826

    Ap from Chalmers

    Been seeing her for a minute. 20 for BBBJ, 40 for half and half. Head game is good, especially when she gets warmed up. But, kitty is where it's at with her. She gets very very wet and can take a pounding. She seems to like it rough, hair pulling, ass smacking, the works. No working number for her right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 49567273_315735812616860_2409145923394338816_n.jpg‎  

  3. #14825

    Dark haired Amada?

    Has anyone seen her around?

    Just hope she's OK.

    Thanks.

  4. #14824

    Baldwin road

    Hey I was told that their is a short haired BSW on Baldwin rd that is usually working by a liquor store. I'm curious if anyone has seen her there lately.

  5. #14823

    Gratiot stroll

    Have been away for a while. Does anyone that remembers the Gratiot stroll near State Fair know what happened to it?

  6. #14822

    Are on Friday

    Cruised Friday night for over an hour. A few here and there. Found a BSW but she just couldn't get it done. Then a tall red head with curly hair got off the bus. I think it was ginger. Very nice girl. Seniors with good real post pm me for details.

  7. #14821

    Pontiac- Baldwin rd

    So after some talk on here about Pontiac. I got curious and started driving through Baldwin between C. Chavez and Moncolm when in the area. I've driven that strip about a half dozen times in the last month or so but it's always dead.

    There's some park area- community outreach that homeless folks seem to gather at. Is that where you guys are seeing action?

    I'm confused.

    LOL.

  8. #14820

    Amber dash

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzzr  [View Original Post]
    A sort of "regular" in the Triangle area for past few months is a young-ish rather cute, petite WSW "Amber" (I swear 90 pct of them say they're "Amber") Last week one night saw her on side street South of 6 Mile, pulled over & she hopped in. I didn't notice at first who it was, and realized that we'd conducted business a couple of times before, but a repeat was fine by me. Small talk and then wanted to get down to it. Found a spot to stop, got out. 25 for service, but then she grabbed the bills, popped open the door and ran down the street, classic "Cash & Dash. " Swore at her but decided not to follow her down the street. Never know if a "friend" might be waiting around the corner.

    She looks good on the street and even up close but could be bad news for your cash flow. She may also tell you that it's her birthday, so if she doesn't rip you off she's angling for a Tip.

    So be advised on this one, just say "bye. ".
    What does she look like description please.

  9. #14819

    Triangle Amber Cash & Dash

    A sort of "regular" in the Triangle area for past few months is a young-ish rather cute, petite WSW "Amber" (I swear 90 pct of them say they're "Amber") Last week one night saw her on side street South of 6 Mile, pulled over & she hopped in. I didn't notice at first who it was, and realized that we'd conducted business a couple of times before, but a repeat was fine by me. Small talk and then wanted to get down to it. Found a spot to stop, got out. 25 for service, but then she grabbed the bills, popped open the door and ran down the street, classic "Cash & Dash. " Swore at her but decided not to follow her down the street. Never know if a "friend" might be waiting around the corner.

    She looks good on the street and even up close but could be bad news for your cash flow. She may also tell you that it's her birthday, so if she doesn't rip you off she's angling for a Tip.

    So be advised on this one, just say "bye. ".

  10. #14818
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm a regular contributor to the Baltimore board. Coming into Detroit for a few days, at the beginning of next month. Looking for some recommendations on the best places to pick up a SW and best times to go out.

    If you have any numbers you'd be willing to share it would be greatly appreciated. Race doesn't matter to me. I prefer younger, petite providers.

    Sammy.
    Michigan Ave from Wyoming to Livernois.

  11. #14817

    6 mile

    Quote Originally Posted by RichChristy  [View Original Post]
    In the area for work at 7 am this morning I saw a WSW on six mile a few blocks west of conant, she was standing right on a corner in front of a boarded up building. When I rode back by at 8 am she was still there. She had dark hair possibly Arabic or native American. She looked kinda nice but her ass looked real good. No signs le that I could see.

    Anyone know her?
    I knew a girl that fit that description a few years back but she hung out a little more west of the area you described on 6 mile between Oakland and Omira (spelling) by the hardware store and the coney island. She was slim with a nice ass and kind of had a Greek / Arabic look to her. For the longest I thought she was a waitress or one of the owners wives because she was always at the coney sitting in one of the booths until I actually saw her on the stroll and swooped her up. She did mention that she used to stay east of the spot I picked her up. So it could be the same girl. I think she went by "Mary".

  12. #14816
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Just went up and down the are Three or four times. I saw a lot of new faces. And a lot of different cars parked in ad spots. I did not partake in anything. Spidey senses were going off. When in doubt bail. Stay safe.
    Agreed. A lot of 4 star recruits I had never seen before between state fair and 8 mile. I will wait for you guys to give a scouting report before I send my offer letter out.

  13. #14815

    Are report 6:50 pm

    Just went up and down the are Three or four times. I saw a lot of new faces. And a lot of different cars parked in ad spots. I did not partake in anything. Spidey senses were going off. When in doubt bail. Stay safe.

  14. #14814

    Recommendations

    Hey guys,

    I'm a regular contributor to the Baltimore board. Coming into Detroit for a few days, at the beginning of next month. Looking for some recommendations on the best places to pick up a SW and best times to go out.

    If you have any numbers you'd be willing to share it would be greatly appreciated. Race doesn't matter to me. I prefer younger, petite providers.

    Sammy.

  15. #14813
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Well done Rambler. The only thing I would mention, in my humble opinion. Its a real gamble to go to a spot of their choice. That can end badly for you. I always scout the area for a spot of my own liking first. Again, Just one mans humble opinion.
    I agree. I got setup about 10 years ago because I went to a spot of a SW's choice. It was basically a cash and dash and a few other items (she had a friend / pimp pull up right when I parked and things turned ugly quickly). Always keep your guard up and don't trust any of these girls. Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape