Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,316 to 24,330 of 44189
-
10-18-19 07:59 #19874Senior Member

Posts: 2010I would like a pedicure with a HE any out there??
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 06:57 #19873Regular Member

Posts: 2Suite 225?
I was scoping out 440 Fair at night recently. Tried to find Honey Spa and was thrown off by the suite numbers (still looking, ha! While walking around I noticed a very attractive young white woman (probably mid-to-late 20's) coming into the center wearing lululemon type attire. Tall and thin. She headed up to suite 225. Assuming she's a provider. Anyone know what suite 225 is? No previous mention here on the forum.
Also, anyone know if Honey has an insta?
-
10-18-19 03:59 #19872Senior Member

Posts: 275What does the Ten Dollar tip mean. No HJ or BJ. . Food money $10.
Food money?
Tip of $10. Not going back? $15 Coming back but not you? $ 20. Solid TCM and very satisfied with you.
$25 or more. GF material?
Originally Posted by TotalGrip
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 22:44 #19871Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone seen Nikki?
Anybody remember Nikki (looks like cj miles) from classy spa in Costa mesa girl with huge back tattoo (Dragon or panther) this was approx 5 yrs ago?
-
10-17-19 22:34 #19870Senior Member

Posts: 180Anna's Health & Healing Center. Lucy - NO!
Anna's Health & Healing Center Address:
17612 Beach Blvd, Suite 8.
Huntington Beach, California 92647.
I checked out RubMaps and sorted by "Most Reviews" figuring I would get a good spot. This came up with the most reviews in my area (though last review was a year ago, Feb 2018). Lucy was to most commonly reviewed name. I paid $40 to the house for one hour ($30/30 minutes; $60/90 minutes). All set to go. Provider said her name was Lucy. Great massage, but on the flip. NOPE. She does not do HJ. Okay, not a waste though, massage was good. Tipped $10 on $40 massage (25% tip) she asks for more. I say I don't understand. She says, "More. " When I said, "No," she got SUPER pissed.
-
10-17-19 20:06 #19869Senior Member

Posts: 1377Westminster
Is there a place in Westminster we can get a decent haircut and a HJ.
I know the place in Orange I just want a better haircut. LOL.
-
10-17-19 18:29 #19868Senior Member

Posts: 46Body healing massage
If you drive at harbor boulevard from 19th street to fair drive. At right is Thiptara (top quality legit massage), further up is Orchid (quality massage and acupuncture), further up cross the street is H& H (typical rub and tug), almost in front of that is Happy day spa (low quality establishment with average legit massage), a bit further up at left is body healing massage (was on my to do list), at k-mart shopping center is My head to toe (legit) and a bit further at 440 fair is the Disney land. Thanks for your report, body healing is deleted from my to do list.
Originally Posted by OCPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 14:54 #19867Senior Member

Posts: 90F&c
Decided to pay a second visit to this place and for the first time in my mongering career I have never felt so disgusted with myself.
I must have been blind the first visit. These ladies aren't gilf they're grandma that should be at home babysitting their grand kids. In fact the receptionist had an infant with him in the lobby. Got myself an old lady with sagging pancake tits and a **** so loose I can probably fist it. I can't cum from HJ at AMP so I tend to go for FS. But man oh man after a few thrust the smell hits me like a truck. It was either the diaper filled feces smell from the infant or from the granny. I'm leaning toward granny because the smell resemble a nursing home where everyone poops in their diaper. Had to use all my will power not to vomit all over her. Anyway, held my breathe closed my eyes and finish as fast as I could and gtfo of there.
Definitely will not return.
Anyone know where Angela from Sky in Anaheim went after they closed a year or two ago?
-
10-17-19 12:18 #19866Senior Member

Posts: 42Body Health Costa Mesa
Checked out a new one this week at 2127 Harbor in CM. It is a hole in the wall place that is easy to miss. It is a converted office with parking in the back. I thought it might have potential due to its down and dirty look. I didn't see any reviews on it anywhere.
It was not good. Massage was OK. Two ladies there were below average asians. No hint of any extras, nor did I want any from them. Explorers, cross that one off your list.
-
10-17-19 10:02 #19865

Posts: 221Amy is the one that I have been seeing there. Not much to look at, but great fake soft tits. She's 30 something, Vietnamese, short dark hair, body ok. Face is kinda stern but she looks nice when she smiles. Typical service for typical price. I'm planning on heading there this weekend to try someone new.
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 14:29 #19864Senior Member

Posts: 261How is the crew there now??
Originally Posted by DunKirk666
[View Original Post]
Temp was my goto in Stanton for about 2 years. When my ATF Tammy was there! Candy was always a solid choice also. Jessica Rabbit body with tats and a great attitude.
Their prices went up after a while so I started venturing to other places.
Who do you like there now?
-
10-16-19 13:05 #19863Senior Member

Posts: 154She definitely deserves the extra if you can stretch it. I was typing quickly before and forgot to mention I've been giving her the change from the house fee more recently. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by Friendlylurker
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 12:12 #19862Senior Member

Posts: 122Ultimate Chiro
Ultimate Chiro. Never had Val (latina, caucasian? I avoid Kim, the slim asian. I recommend Michelle (african american bbw) because she gives a great massage and has an awesome attitude. Unfortunately, her schedule is spotty.
Originally Posted by OCPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 10:02 #19861Senior Member

Posts: 93I second this post! Annie is my favorite right now, she'll give you attention throughout the whole massage.
Originally Posted by MacNCheese
[View Original Post]
Its 30 for an hour, I usually tip her 50 since I'll pay 40/40 somewhere else for a quick jackhammer HE.
-
10-15-19 23:25 #19860Senior Member

Posts: 1786My last GG experience
I had a last min. chance to escape the family and as I'd previously observed the nearby 777 Spa (Imperial Ave) I made the trip. Reading the posted menu sign ($40/ hr) she said no - $40 was for a half hour. When I said goodbye she relented. It is Not a place to brag about (upstairs, small, warm rooms).
She called herself Filey (like the horse), Chinese, 35 ish, typical round face. Cautious but eventually she offered a HJ. Nothing else was available; she asked for more than my $40 tip offering but quickly accepted it when I challenged her with that being the standard most everywhere. Next she wouldn't allow any touching. However I explained I would be very slow without something extra (and so I was) however she eventually relented and allowed me to fondle (but not view) her big jiggly boobs - down the blouse from the top; nice nipples.
While she got it done I wouldn't recommend her or this place.
This evening finds me 650 miles away - New Mexico.











Reply With Quote






