Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,246 to 25,260 of 37361
-
10-17-19 19:50 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 1136AA Provider
I wonder if you guys can help me? I don't have much to go on, but taking a chance. A couple years ago I was in Charlottesville on business and an African American girl was there at the time Backpage was still up and she had an ad on there, said she lives in Richmond. She was maybe 25-27, name started with an S, something like Sanja, but that's not it. Great body, great service, good rates. I'll be in Richmond next week on business and would really like to see if she's around.
Any help most appreciated.
-
10-17-19 19:43 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 1136Asain
Do you have a link? I'll be in Richmond next on business and love Asians.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 09:22 #12114Senior Member

Posts: 617I know her by her real name and saw her a few times, both before and after she had her child. She wasn't shitty towards me but you could tell it was simply business. No enthusiasm and not very vocal. The fact that she is now posting ads may indicate a greater need to support her kid or perhaps a monkey has returned. PM if you want more details.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 08:09 #12113Senior Member

Posts: 64Maria
Would you be willing to share Maria's digits.
Originally Posted by FnGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 07:48 #12112Senior Member

Posts: 94Harlee / Brooke Ashland
Seemed she returned from vacation for a few days and allowed visitors and now she's gone silent. Is she on vacation again?
-
10-17-19 07:40 #12111Senior Member

Posts: 115Sky
Sky is looking for some help to cover rent.
-
10-17-19 07:09 #12110Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1724/1/586653
I think I seen a review on this one a week or so ago, it wasnt bad but wasnt all good either. Just wondering if anyone elase has any info to share on this one, that pussy look plump and tight. I know YMMV so I might have to take the plunge for myself. Thanks in advance for any info.
-
10-16-19 23:34 #12109Senior Member

Posts: 580Scarlett
That monkey is taking its toll, her service has declined and pics don't reflect the actual product. YMMV but it's a waste of time unless you don't mind a little funk on the taco.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 19:20 #12108Senior Member

Posts: 100Scarlette
I had similar experience with her, service has went down for sure. I won't go back.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 18:13 #12107Senior Member

Posts: 475Possibly a scam
Decided to TOFTT, gave me the address and I showed up. She tells me that she needs to get her daughter over to the neighbors apartment to play so we can have our privacy. I say ok, I'll wait. A few minutes pass and nothing so I hit her up with "are you ready?" She comes back with: my daughter insists that I buy her a google play card so she can play it on her neighbors pc.
Originally Posted by EBob1111
[View Original Post]
Yeah right, I was born at night but not last night.
Stay safe!
-
10-16-19 17:53 #12106Senior Member

Posts: 76"Same here. She was very anxious to meet, gave ne midli as location, then nothing.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 17:50 #12105Regular Member

Posts: 17Maria
Thanks to Mark. Was able to meet Maria for a QV. Had a good time. Worth a visit.
-
10-16-19 17:36 #12104Senior Member

Posts: 368Scarlett
Went to visit this young lady, saw her about a year ago & decided to see again she can be cool & have a very shitty businesslike attitude service was ok just felt rushed & businesslike Hygiene won't the best either probably won't repeat this was my experience. Be safe.
-
10-16-19 16:22 #12103Senior Member

Posts: 74Zoey / Bekka
Old habits never die. Watch your wallet, and yeah, never front any money.
Do a forum search,still the same girl.
-
10-16-19 14:59 #12102Senior Member

Posts: 94Yaayaa
So yaa yaa is going by foxy now? Didn't know that.
Originally Posted by Jdboy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





