Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,946 to 24,960 of 31135
-
10-16-19 16:42 #6190Senior Member

Posts: 229Oh yeah, had some fun with that gal years ago. . .
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 15:53 #6189Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
10-16-19 15:34 #6188Senior Member

Posts: 391Agreed
Found the fake pics but was going to try a way just to see how far off they were. She ended up ghosting me anyway.
Originally Posted by DddarkLion
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 15:31 #6187Senior Member

Posts: 391I've had the hardest time getting in contact with her.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 15:30 #6186Senior Member

Posts: 391I got blocked on SC
I questioned her about what city and state she was in and she blocked me. I said I can't tell you what city I'm in because then you can just Google a landmark and say you're near that.
Originally Posted by PorcPorc
[View Original Post]
I call fake.
-
10-16-19 14:26 #6185Senior Member

Posts: 351Alyssa
Look whose back. Been a while. Always a fun time.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/616197227157
-
10-16-19 12:59 #6184Senior Member

Posts: 872Damage?
What are the rates? Hhr / hour? GFE upgrade?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 12:32 #6183Banned Member

Posts: 1377Saw Indigo again recently
Saw Indigo Skye again recently and still can't go wrong with her. Nice girl, great looking and a very fun time as always. My advice is do the small GFE upgrade as its worth it.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/899671827584
-
10-16-19 12:08 #6182Senior Member

Posts: 50RE: Early bird gets the worm Kannapolis
There was a report in September that said she had major demons and blew up the guys phone with texts trying to get more sessions from him.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 11:54 #6181Regular Member

Posts: 19Pre Pay
Hell I'm getting threats now because I ask for information and some lowlifes are try to threaten me by saying pay up or we come kill you. Fuck come on. I'll leave the door open.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 11:45 #6180Senior Member

Posts: 7337I can't believe guys are this hard up to even consider this bullshit.
Originally Posted by Mravcapo69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 11:11 #6179Senior Member

Posts: 202Early bird gets the worm
Any info on her? She hit me up on SA also, but in the back of my mind I think I recall a report she is not worth the time or effort.
On SA she will do 200 at an incall in Kannapolis.
Thanks,
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/911008752021
-
10-16-19 10:29 #6178Senior Member

Posts: 1189Think about it people, you need your car worked on and you see an ad for a garage you know nothing about. You give them a call and they want you to forward them money to make sure you are going to indeed show up. Seriously?
Originally Posted by Mravcapo69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 09:45 #6177Senior Member

Posts: 35Photos not real
The photos used in the ad is of a person that does webcam shows on one of the bigger webcam sites. The ad is a total scam.
Originally Posted by MesKill2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 08:38 #6176Senior Member

Posts: 481No deposits upfront!
It's a huge NOOOO in my book. You send that money upfront, you'll never see it back or the girl who took it. Anyone now days, with mediocre computer skills, can create profiles on any escort sites, or shugaring sites, or anywhere for that matter. They can pretend to be whoever you want them to be. Services and donations or allowances, can only fairly be exchanged in person. That's my rule I follow 100%.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






