Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12116

    AA Provider

    I wonder if you guys can help me? I don't have much to go on, but taking a chance. A couple years ago I was in Charlottesville on business and an African American girl was there at the time Backpage was still up and she had an ad on there, said she lives in Richmond. She was maybe 25-27, name started with an S, something like Sanja, but that's not it. Great body, great service, good rates. I'll be in Richmond next week on business and would really like to see if she's around.

    Any help most appreciated.

  2. #12115

    Asain

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddggtt  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl a few days ago. Not the one in the pic but about a 5 on the looks scale. Gave a great CBC which lasted about 5 minutes. Went to mush an I got to say this was my tightest kitty ever. Didn't take long to finish. Damage was 130 hhr.
    Do you have a link? I'll be in Richmond next on business and love Asians.

  3. #12114
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit this young lady, saw her about a year ago & decided to see again she can be cool & have a very shitty businesslike attitude service was ok just felt rushed & businesslike Hygiene won't the best either probably won't repeat this was my experience. Be safe.
    I know her by her real name and saw her a few times, both before and after she had her child. She wasn't shitty towards me but you could tell it was simply business. No enthusiasm and not very vocal. The fact that she is now posting ads may indicate a greater need to support her kid or perhaps a monkey has returned. PM if you want more details.

  4. #12113

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by FnGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Mark. Was able to meet Maria for a QV. Had a good time. Worth a visit.
    Would you be willing to share Maria's digits.

  5. #12112

    Harlee / Brooke Ashland

    Seemed she returned from vacation for a few days and allowed visitors and now she's gone silent. Is she on vacation again?

  6. #12111

    Sky

    Sky is looking for some help to cover rent.

  7. #12110

    Any info

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1724/1/586653

    I think I seen a review on this one a week or so ago, it wasnt bad but wasnt all good either. Just wondering if anyone elase has any info to share on this one, that pussy look plump and tight. I know YMMV so I might have to take the plunge for myself. Thanks in advance for any info.

  8. #12109

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by FitzHugh  [View Original Post]
    I had similar experience with her, service has went down for sure. I won't go back.
    That monkey is taking its toll, her service has declined and pics don't reflect the actual product. YMMV but it's a waste of time unless you don't mind a little funk on the taco.

  9. #12108

    Scarlette

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit this young lady, saw her about a year ago & decided to see again she can be cool & have a very shitty businesslike attitude service was ok just felt rushed & businesslike Hygiene won't the best either probably won't repeat this was my experience. Be safe.
    I had similar experience with her, service has went down for sure. I won't go back.

  10. #12107

    Possibly a scam

    Decided to TOFTT, gave me the address and I showed up. She tells me that she needs to get her daughter over to the neighbors apartment to play so we can have our privacy. I say ok, I'll wait. A few minutes pass and nothing so I hit her up with "are you ready?" She comes back with: my daughter insists that I buy her a google play card so she can play it on her neighbors pc.

    Yeah right, I was born at night but not last night.

    Stay safe!

  11. #12106
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream set up with her last week.

    She went quiet while I was waiting for her to give me the room# waiting 10 min then just left.
    "Same here. She was very anxious to meet, gave ne midli as location, then nothing.

  12. #12105

    Maria

    Thanks to Mark. Was able to meet Maria for a QV. Had a good time. Worth a visit.

  13. #12104

    Scarlett

    Went to visit this young lady, saw her about a year ago & decided to see again she can be cool & have a very shitty businesslike attitude service was ok just felt rushed & businesslike Hygiene won't the best either probably won't repeat this was my experience. Be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7DE9A927-23D4-4DB6-A918-1A8EDB1E9FEA.jpg‎  

  14. #12103

    Zoey / Bekka

    Old habits never die. Watch your wallet, and yeah, never front any money.
    Do a forum search,still the same girl.

  15. #12102

    Yaayaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdboy  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to redhead spinner, Foxy, that's not her with weight from vacation. This is Yaa Yaa that used to stay in northside at the Alpine. Thick girl, but tight body. Very good head. Limited positions because of some back / hip issues, but can take it from behind like a champ.

    I saw someone report visiting with her, but I have not since she's resurfaced.

    Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

    JDBoy.
    So yaa yaa is going by foxy now? Didn't know that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape