Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,246 to 25,260 of 37354
-
10-16-19 23:34 #12109Senior Member

Posts: 580Scarlett
That monkey is taking its toll, her service has declined and pics don't reflect the actual product. YMMV but it's a waste of time unless you don't mind a little funk on the taco.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 19:20 #12108Senior Member

Posts: 100Scarlette
I had similar experience with her, service has went down for sure. I won't go back.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 18:13 #12107Senior Member

Posts: 475Possibly a scam
Decided to TOFTT, gave me the address and I showed up. She tells me that she needs to get her daughter over to the neighbors apartment to play so we can have our privacy. I say ok, I'll wait. A few minutes pass and nothing so I hit her up with "are you ready?" She comes back with: my daughter insists that I buy her a google play card so she can play it on her neighbors pc.
Originally Posted by EBob1111
[View Original Post]
Yeah right, I was born at night but not last night.
Stay safe!
-
10-16-19 17:53 #12106Senior Member

Posts: 76"Same here. She was very anxious to meet, gave ne midli as location, then nothing.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 17:50 #12105Regular Member

Posts: 17Maria
Thanks to Mark. Was able to meet Maria for a QV. Had a good time. Worth a visit.
-
10-16-19 17:36 #12104Senior Member

Posts: 368Scarlett
Went to visit this young lady, saw her about a year ago & decided to see again she can be cool & have a very shitty businesslike attitude service was ok just felt rushed & businesslike Hygiene won't the best either probably won't repeat this was my experience. Be safe.
-
10-16-19 16:22 #12103Senior Member

Posts: 74Zoey / Bekka
Old habits never die. Watch your wallet, and yeah, never front any money.
Do a forum search,still the same girl.
-
10-16-19 14:59 #12102Senior Member

Posts: 94Yaayaa
So yaa yaa is going by foxy now? Didn't know that.
Originally Posted by Jdboy
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 14:10 #12101Senior Member

Posts: 184Blonde Ambition
Had a dream with this little spinner and she couldn't have been sweeter. Very responsive and on time! Very sweet personality, 7 looks, 6 body, 7 CBJ, 9 cgfe. Started with CBJ for about 5 minutes then she climbed on top and rode me for a while until I flipped her and hit mish. This girl is FLEXIBLE! Legs behind her head and I went at it for a while until she started cumming for the 3rd time. The squeezing got me and I blew it in the cover. If attractive blonde room walkers are your thing, this is a great choice. Only negative is that she tasted like an ash tray when I kissed her. Here's the link. The 6th pic is the most accurate. Definitely not 28, more like 40. Stay safe out there!
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/856124431096
-
10-16-19 11:24 #12100Senior Member

Posts: 242Let me clarify on Kryss. She cancelled on me twice in a roll. First time with last minute notice and second time with one hour notice (after scheduling earlier in the day). I was one of her regular (6+ visits) and have not stood her up before. Perhaps it was just a coincidence or perhaps not. Probably she could get better donation from the others since we had an old deal. Life is too short to bother with it. Nonetheless, It was always a nice visit if I got to see her.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 10:59 #12099Regular Member

Posts: 17Info
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/529254994160
Any intel?
Can someone PM me Maria digits?
-
10-16-19 09:42 #12098Senior Member

Posts: 373Maria
Needs help with rent guys hit her up.
-
10-16-19 09:12 #12097Senior Member

Posts: 580Stood up
That doesn't sound like the Kryss from the board but if you have stood her up and wasted her time before she will return the favor. Good info on April tho, was gone do recon but you took one for the team! Back to Kryss, she is one of the few constant good providers left, when we waste their time or creep them out, they won't stick around long.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 07:25 #12096Senior Member

Posts: 45What a difference
They must really like you or they aren't looking for business. 400 now that's some GPS there.
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 00:33 #12095Senior Member

Posts: 242April on STG
After Kryss stood me up for a scheduled visit, I decided to try someone new on STG. It was overall an unsatisfactory experience. First of all, she doubled book and had me waited in the parking lot for 20 minutes. Usually, I would have left after 15 minutes but it was late in the evening and I was trying to find an alternate date while waiting. When inside, the room was reek of smoke. While the pictures are real (red head in her mid 20's), she has a big stomach and meth teeth. Her attitude was shitty and businesslike. Tried to argue with me that QV is 10 and not 15 minutes and GFE would cost $$. Gave a lackluster BJ for 30 seconds and then started riding. She did offered bareback for additional donation which I did not partake (not even if it is free). Will not repeat.
Look: 7.
Body: 5.
Attitude: 3.
Service: 5.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/613591256300









Reply With Quote





