Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,261 to 25,275 of 37354
-
10-15-19 21:21 #12094Senior Member

Posts: 475Not Foxy
This is a different Foxy staying at a place on JD.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 20:42 #12093Senior Member

Posts: 653Shelby
Shelby reached out and is looking for help. Outcall only. Good value and aims to please. If you like mature, petite providers, you'll like her. If you have her number, give her a call. If you don't and are an SM, send me a note.
Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
JDBoy.
-
10-15-19 20:40 #12092Senior Member

Posts: 653YaaYaa
If you're referring to redhead spinner, Foxy, that's not her with weight from vacation. This is Yaa Yaa that used to stay in northside at the Alpine. Thick girl, but tight body. Very good head. Limited positions because of some back / hip issues, but can take it from behind like a champ.
I saw someone report visiting with her, but I have not since she's resurfaced.
Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
JDBoy.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 20:34 #12091Senior Member

Posts: 313Zoey
Met with Zoey this afternoon. Pictures she sent were accurate and our visit was not rushed and went as planned. I will revisit soon. She is looking for more visitors. Senior members, feel free to reach out for more info.
-
10-15-19 17:45 #12090Senior Member

Posts: 229Foxy
I see that she is posting on stg. Has anyone her yet?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/000531237930
-
10-15-19 17:18 #12089Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian
Saw this girl a few days ago. Not the one in the pic but about a 5 on the looks scale. Gave a great CBC which lasted about 5 minutes. Went to mush an I got to say this was my tightest kitty ever. Didn't take long to finish. Damage was 130 hhr.
-
10-15-19 17:03 #12088Senior Member

Posts: 167I had a dream set up with her last week.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
She went quiet while I was waiting for her to give me the room# waiting 10 min then just left.
-
10-15-19 16:59 #12087Senior Member

Posts: 52Number
Could you send me the number?
Originally Posted by KornTrash
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 16:02 #12086Senior Member

Posts: 373Not maddie
Not even close mid 30's both.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:47 #12085Senior Member

Posts: 100Maddie
Looks like Maddie little 23 yro blonde spinner. Kinda cute hangs with Sheena 804 514 70.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:46 #12084Banned Member

Posts: 242Are these the girl.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37864274/
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 14:43 #12083Senior Member

Posts: 373Introducing Lexi
Another utr just fell in my lap, thanks to luscious.
Again sm hit me up for digits.
-
10-15-19 14:32 #12082Banned Member

Posts: 242Girls
Are these the girls?
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 13:21 #12081Senior Member

Posts: 47Winter
I posted yesterday asking about winters number. I managed to find her old number ending in 2667. She has changed her number since then I believe. Anyone have the new one? Thanks.
-
10-15-19 13:00 #12080Senior Member

Posts: 481I'm going to TOFTT tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





