Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 782 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 832 882 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 18236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6521

    Zero personality

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy, I'm going to get a lot of shit for this one. Especially from the white knights. But here goes.

    So, I really enjoy M1 L. When my first and seconds choice providers are not available or answering, I will send her a quick message and she'll accommodate. Although I can't stand that timer, clock watching alarm she sets on her phone, I still manage to get the job done. It was her Bday and I wanted to do something sweet. Get her a nice gift. Maybe a small gift to add to her hobby collection. I'm sure I'm not the only monger to ask "what do you want for your bday? . Then the cold, rude awakening or a response comes via Snap Chat from M1 L "Many of you guys are asking what I want for my bday. Well, I'm working. Sooooo, just come see me".

    Ok, seriously? How much more blatant can it get? There are mongers who see this gal and cherish their time with her so much that they wanted to go out of their way to get her something for her bday. Sure, M1 L wants the money and is money hungry for people to see her, but damn.
    Is Michele 1 l a pretty girl, yes minus the pink hair. Does she have personality? Hell no and never has but a decent dream nonetheless.

  2. #6520

    Atm

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy, I'm going to get a lot of shit for this one. Especially from the white knights. But here goes.

    So, I really enjoy M1 L. When my first and seconds choice providers are not available or answering, I will send her a quick message and she'll accommodate. Although I can't stand that timer, clock watching alarm she sets on her phone, I still manage to get the job done. It was her Bday and I wanted to do something sweet. Get her a nice gift. Maybe a small gift to add to her hobby collection. I'm sure I'm not the only monger to ask "what do you want for your bday? . Then the cold, rude awakening or a response comes via Snap Chat from M1 L "Many of you guys are asking what I want for my bday. Well, I'm working. Sooooo, just come see me".

    Ok, seriously? How much more blatant can it get? There are mongers who see this gal and cherish their time with her so much that they wanted to go out of their way to get her something for her bday. Sure, M1 L wants the money and is money hungry for people to see her, but damn.
    Listen man, you need to understand that you are simply an ATM for these girls. Yes, they like certain mongers more than others but that's just in a business-like setting. You are her customer, nothing more and nothing less. Never, ever, think that you are anything more.

    Another thing is to never fall in love, or lust, with any of these providers. Nothing but heartache and trouble can come from it. My. 02.

  3. #6519

    Michele 1L

    Oh boy, I'm going to get a lot of shit for this one. Especially from the white knights. But here goes.

    So, I really enjoy M1 L. When my first and seconds choice providers are not available or answering, I will send her a quick message and she'll accommodate. Although I can't stand that timer, clock watching alarm she sets on her phone, I still manage to get the job done. It was her Bday and I wanted to do something sweet. Get her a nice gift. Maybe a small gift to add to her hobby collection. I'm sure I'm not the only monger to ask "what do you want for your bday? . Then the cold, rude awakening or a response comes via Snap Chat from M1 L "Many of you guys are asking what I want for my bday. Well, I'm working. Sooooo, just come see me".

    Ok, seriously? How much more blatant can it get? There are mongers who see this gal and cherish their time with her so much that they wanted to go out of their way to get her something for her bday. Sure, M1 L wants the money and is money hungry for people to see her, but damn.

  4. #6518

    Michele1L (FUCK OFF)

    Had another awesome hour long dream with the mesmerizing Michele1L recently. First she modeled a sexy new red plaid "FUCK OFF" outfit I got her (see link and model pic below). It fit her perfectly and she looked smoking fucking hot - even better than the model IMO!

    After the modeling we got down to business with some DFK, DTBBBJ, and an extended round of 69 where she alternated between DT and tickle-torturing the head of my cock with her tongue. Put on a cover and my vibrating cock ring for some rythmic CG with DFK. Switched to K9 and pounded away for what seemed like an eternity but in reality couldn't have been for more than 20min.

    My hour was nearly up so I gave her ass a few more spanks and proceeded to fuck her with everything I had. She made me cum so hard in her pussy in the cover in K9 that I was afraid I might have blown a hole in it, LOL. She just keeps getting better and better!

    Will repeat,
    SYM

    Link to "FUCK OFF" outfit:
    https://www.amazon.com/Fuck-Off-Bral.../dp/B07ND41FCH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 71xBSimZDhL._AC_UY1000_.jpg‎  

  5. #6517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Well had my visit with Sarah today. 2 hrs and no heart attack LOL. I won't bother going into details since she has so many great reviews already, but like her reviews say she is a great girl. The best $$$ I've spent in a while. Thank you Sarah for a great time. See you again soon.
    I also saw Sarah but it was Monday early evening. Worth the pricenof admission. To watch her face as she O's, is simply great. Then she starts with thd dirty talk, that's just over the top.

  6. #6516

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Regular members shoud go to our sister site:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/

    Or one of those other sites and build your numbers on this board. UTR stays under the radar and only to contributing members who pay their "dues". By the way, my last diddle in Orlando was with the lovely and talented NINAMP23.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6391&cityid=98

    I think my dick would have fallen off if it wasn't attached, what a workout!

    Another rant from the Doodle!
    If you think Nina was something you should try her friend Nova. You can PM me for her number. Sometimes it's not about your contributing to the community, it's about waiting out your 6 months. I have around 120 posts in I think 4 months now. I have paid my dues and a few SMs are starting to hook me up with the UTR girls. I've been in this hobby for over 30 years. I just found this board about 4 months ago through a provider. The few UTR girls that I have been referred to by SMs reported back that I was one of the best clients they have had, but I understand everybody has to do their time, but some SMs need to look at if you are contributing and consider that also.

  7. #6515

    Regular Member

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Regular members shoud go to our sister site:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/

    Or one of those other sites and build your numbers on this board. UTR stays under the radar and only to contributing members who pay their "dues". By the way, my last diddle in Orlando was with the lovely and talented NINAMP23.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6391&cityid=98

    I think my dick would have fallen off if it wasn't attached, what a workout!

    Another rant from the Doodle!
    Yes, I started with the sister site a few years ago not knowing about this site. Glad I finally joined. One of the providers kept asking me me to write a review but I didn't have a clue as to what she was talking about until a few weeks ago when she showed me how. (Not the first time she showed me a new trick) LOL.

    Also, I absolutely love NinaMP23! She rocks!

    Can't wait to dream again with that smile of hers.

    Stay safe brother.

  8. #6514

    Regular members posting in UTR

    Regular members shoud go to our sister site:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/

    Or one of those other sites and build your numbers on this board. UTR stays under the radar and only to contributing members who pay their "dues". By the way, my last diddle in Orlando was with the lovely and talented NINAMP23.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6391&cityid=98

    I think my dick would have fallen off if it wasn't attached, what a workout!

    Another rant from the Doodle!

  9. #6513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Longwood Ashley

    Gentleman,

    Longwood Ashley. Is back in the Game. I have been seeing her for awhile on the down low but she just asked me to post about her that she will be seeing a few select members. She has a new number so senior members in good standing PM me for her number. I know some of you have been wondering about her but up to now I was not at liberty to share her digits. She need help making ends meet.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #6512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Visiting

    Hey fellas! I'm from Atlanta and visiting Orlando work in a couple weeks and looking for a spinner-type escort available for outcalls. Would love any recommendations! Thanks guys!

  11. #6511

    Cassie Shopping Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Cassie recently. Took her shopping for some sexy clothes and bought her some skimpy panties which she modeled for me when we got home. Lord have mercy this girl looks fucking amazing wearing nothing but black panties! After some panty play and a BBBJ my intent was to get her in K9 so I could admire her perfect "10" ass but I didn't make it past Mish, LOL. Trusted senior members should PM Vino for digits.

    Will repeat!
    SYM
    That's one of many things I had plan to do with her.

    Sadly she never replied to my texts .

    Good job brother.

  12. #6510

    South Lake County

    Any UTR in South Lake County? Looking for the Greater Clermont / Groveland area?

  13. #6509

    Cassie the Sexy Lioness

    Had a great time with Cassie recently. Took her shopping for some sexy clothes and bought her some skimpy panties which she modeled for me when we got home. Lord have mercy this girl looks fucking amazing wearing nothing but black panties! After some panty play and a BBBJ my intent was to get her in K9 so I could admire her perfect "10" ass but I didn't make it past Mish, LOL. Trusted senior members should PM Vino for digits.

    Will repeat!
    SYM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20191013_143847.jpg‎  

  14. #6508

    Sarah in Maitland

    Well had my visit with Sarah today. 2 hrs and no heart attack LOL. I won't bother going into details since she has so many great reviews already, but like her reviews say she is a great girl. The best $$$ I've spent in a while. Thank you Sarah for a great time. See you again soon.

  15. #6507

    Utr Sabrina

    Wanted to say thank you to ExileOnfifh for reuniting me with Sabrina a couple weeks back. Glad she is back. She hasn't changed, and is still the sweetest GFE experience she was in the past. Thanks again ExileOnfifh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape