Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,011 to 17,025 of 24045
-
10-15-19 19:51 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 202Would have been nice to include the link to her site. What was the damage? Prior posts indicate has a tight body but the pics are not her. Can you confirm?
Originally Posted by Lohkey
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/zoe-di...do-de-32751629
-
10-15-19 18:22 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 127Zoe / lydia
Can't say enough good things about this woman. Supertight, abs dark skinned beauty very similar to pinksugar.
True professional not going to skew from the program but she definitely enjoys herself. With THAT said YMMV. Guys it's not that complicated, pay to play. Keyword play, I mean some of us are paying these women just because they have a nice profile. Can't tell you how many times I've walked because of gps. Anyway, zoe lydia is a must see if you are a student of the game. Non GFE but she might warm up. Last four digits end in 5252.
-
10-15-19 18:07 #7033Senior Member

Posts: 202Here are a few more.
Originally Posted by Rice33
[View Original Post]
http://www.clubparadiseusa.com
https://www.happytogetherva.com
I enjoy club paradise but happy together has been so so. My favorite is Asian Gem. It's the most consistent K agency in terms of younger girls, looks, and performance.
-
10-15-19 16:22 #7032Senior Member

Posts: 452Calena services
I have see her few times a while back. Was excellent. But then I hear that she only does CBJ these days. Is it true. Anyone seen her recently. Can confirm?
Originally Posted by BaconBread
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 16:05 #7031Senior Member

Posts: 34Tail between my legs
Hey man I appreciate it. I swear to god I used tinyeye on all of the photos and nothing came back. I will try and do more due diligence in the future but I appreciate it. I have a dream scheduled for the NOVA area tomorrow I will share the details when it is done.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:08 #7030Senior Member

Posts: 2686If you're not using Image Search
You're just asking others to keep doing your homework. There's a reason she put her phone number in the pix; it's to cover the real name in the watermark, which is (ampersand) Justinalee.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes4034
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/justinalee/?hl=en
-
10-15-19 15:00 #7029Senior Member

Posts: 2686Update on Silver / Wynter
I've tried contacting her a few times, but she only responds and asks if I can see her right now. She doesn't seem interested in discussing a meeting beyond the immediate moment, which combined with the appearance of her hands in this pic, makes me think she can't think past the next meal for her monkey.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
Are those needle marks in her hand, or am I mistaken?
She has a new phone number in her most recent ad.
http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...r/556115542601
Can anyone fill the gap in my knowledge here?
-
10-15-19 14:57 #7028Regular Member

Posts: 19She is out of town
I've also had success recording our sessions and she loves the camera. But unfortunately I think she is out of the country till like January.
Originally Posted by Dafrigginman
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 14:04 #7027Senior Member

Posts: 2686Pregnant Sarah using fake pix
https://escortindex.com/ad/nova/832-447-1978/1/1636982
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8324471978
She also uses a 346 number for some of her ads in Houston.
https://escortindex.com/ad/houston/3...9603/1/3010993
The pregnant pix in her ads are from a few different porn sites.
http://www.pichunter.com:82/gallery/...armony_showing
http://xxx-ru.com/testscript/images/...mennie-651.jpg
-
10-15-19 12:19 #7026Regular Member

Posts: 23Updated intel
Has anyone seen the Asian chick Jade Marie recently? Read mixed reviews in past years.
-
10-15-19 12:04 #7025Senior Member

Posts: 34Info on Brooke
Hey guys,
I know what to think when the pics on the ad look this good, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one. She has advertised in Silver spring and Tysons. TIA.
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1633671
https://dc.rubratings.com/150799
Any help is greatly appreciated.
-
10-15-19 10:22 #7024Senior Member

Posts: 380Shay Fox and Maddy O'Reilly
Hey, I know some have asked me to give a heads up when some pornstars are in town.
Next week, Shay Fox and Maddy O'Reilly will be in DC. You can book Maddy via AIA and Shay Fox can be booked via Pamela Peaks and AIA. I don't know AIA's rates for both girls, but I know that Shay Fox is $1200/ hr through AIA.
Have fun!
-
10-15-19 07:46 #7023Senior Member

Posts: 27Calena in NOVA on Oct 15th
I totally agree about Calena! And if someone likes little women, at 4'8" Calena is the tiniest girl I have ever experienced! I hope she is in town long enough that I can get to see her this trip!
Originally Posted by BaconBread
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 04:57 #7022Senior Member

Posts: 846Grace Taylor
Same here. Met when she was just starting out.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
I'd seen her for around 3 $$ and after she started raising her rates, never bothered to contact her.
-
10-14-19 22:52 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 648When I first met one of the long time current Thai ladies, she was advertising as 28 or 29. A few years later she admitted to being 47. She was still very hot and could pass as much younger.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





