Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    YaaYaa

    If you're referring to redhead spinner, Foxy, that's not her with weight from vacation. This is Yaa Yaa that used to stay in northside at the Alpine. Thick girl, but tight body. Very good head. Limited positions because of some back / hip issues, but can take it from behind like a champ.

    I saw someone report visiting with her, but I have not since she's resurfaced.

    Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

    JDBoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjdftn  [View Original Post]
    I see that she is posting on stg. Has anyone her yet?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/000531237930

  2. #12091

    Zoey

    Met with Zoey this afternoon. Pictures she sent were accurate and our visit was not rushed and went as planned. I will revisit soon. She is looking for more visitors. Senior members, feel free to reach out for more info.

  3. #12090

    Foxy

    I see that she is posting on stg. Has anyone her yet?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/000531237930

  4. #12089

    Asian

    Saw this girl a few days ago. Not the one in the pic but about a 5 on the looks scale. Gave a great CBC which lasted about 5 minutes. Went to mush an I got to say this was my tightest kitty ever. Didn't take long to finish. Damage was 130 hhr.

  5. #12088
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why these providers advertise and don't respond to messages. Anyone had any luck with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37838632/
    I had a dream set up with her last week.

    She went quiet while I was waiting for her to give me the room# waiting 10 min then just left.

  6. #12087

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by KornTrash  [View Original Post]
    Are these the girls?
    Could you send me the number?

  7. #12086

    Not maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by FitzHugh  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Maddie little 23 yro blonde spinner. Kinda cute hangs with Sheena 804 514 70.
    Not even close mid 30's both.

  8. #12085

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Another utr just fell in my lap, thanks to
    Again sm hit me up for digits.
    Looks like Maddie little 23 yro blonde spinner. Kinda cute hangs with Sheena 804 514 70.

  9. #12084
    Are these the girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37864274/

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSergeant  [View Original Post]
    Good morning and greeting fellow mongers.

    I just woke up from a wonderful dream with Jamie aka J. B. And her new 19 yr old spinner friend Tyler.

    Yesterday Jamie texted me that she had a new friend who was ready to do doubles and was 19 yrs old and new to the game, I responded Hell Yes.

    I arrived for the dream at a nice Chester hotel where Jamie is staying.

    I knocked on the door and both girls greeted me butt naked at the door, when I walked in I was greeted by hugs and kisses from both nude girls.

    Tyler is a small petite little girl with a nice spinner body and Jamie is a curvy spinner with 38 DDDs and a nice Ass to match.

  10. #12083

    Introducing Lexi

    Another utr just fell in my lap, thanks to luscious.

    Again sm hit me up for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25601.jpg‎   25598.jpg‎  

  11. #12082

    Girls

    Are these the girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSergeant  [View Original Post]
    Good morning and greeting fellow mongers.

    I just woke up from a wonderful dream with Jamie aka J. B. And her new 19 yr old spinner friend Tyler.

    Yesterday Jamie texted me that she had a new friend who was ready to do doubles and was 19 yrs old and new to the game, I responded Hell Yes.

    I arrived for the dream at a nice Chester hotel where Jamie is staying.

    I knocked on the door and both girls greeted me butt naked at the door, when I walked in I was greeted by hugs and kisses from both nude girls.

    Tyler is a small petite little girl with a nice spinner body and Jamie is a curvy spinner with 38 DDDs and a nice Ass to match.

    Jamie and Tyler helped me undress and put me in position on the bed, Jamie began BBBJ and Tyler watched licking her lips as she awaited her turn on little-man, when Jamie finished her turn, she tagged Tyler in, Tyler began to lick, suck and suck like a true champ, Jamie gave me a show of herself fingering her wett kitty Kat while licking her lips. After about 10 minutes of Tyler sucking my bone I couldn't take it anymore, I put my rain coat on and asked Tyler to mount, Tyler hopped on and rode me until I damn near blew off after 6 strokes. I had to stop Tyler and take a quick break, once I caught my breath, I bent Jamie over the bed and hit her wet, juicy kitty, the view from behind was great, not to include watching Tyler finger her wet tight Kitty Kat, while pounding Jamie, Tyler was teasing me by licking her fingers and putting them in her Kitty Kat and stroking herself very fast..

  12. #12081

    Winter

    I posted yesterday asking about winters number. I managed to find her old number ending in 2667. She has changed her number since then I believe. Anyone have the new one? Thanks.

  13. #12080
    I'm going to TOFTT tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    But does anyone know her? I don't like walking into surprises.

  14. #12079

    Luscious

    Introducing luscious, new utr. Only available some evenings she's a squirter and has a limited menu but is well worth it sm only and only if I have shared before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25558.jpg‎   25557.jpg‎  

  15. #12078

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape