Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14812
    Anybody seen blonde Amanda lately? I'm just wondering if she's still looking good before I schedule anything with her.

  2. #14811
    Well done Rambler. The only thing I would mention, in my humble opinion. Its a real gamble to go to a spot of their choice. That can end badly for you. I always scout the area for a spot of my own liking first. Again, Just one mans humble opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by HRambler  [View Original Post]
    Saturday was such a nice day I figured I'd head down to Mexican town for another late lunch and cruise a few of the strolls I've read about. First up was Warren Ave, evergreen to greenfield. Saw one hefty WSW between evergreen and southfield, then nothing.

    Next up was the Ave, Wyoming to 75. Saw several WSW. Addison to just beyond Livernois, on both sides of the street. A couple looked promising but lunch was my first agenda. So I took the service drive to Mex town and as usual, ate too much.

    After lunch it was Vernor to Clark and down along the park where a BSW and WSW were having a chat. Both on the larger side, but of interest to some of you mongers, I'm sure.

    Turned right on the 75 service drive to Junction and took a turn around the infamous apartment building. No Maddie but a good looking BSW was strolling with several mongers in pursuit. I pulled over to watch as they jockeyed for position. It was kind of comical. One made the scoop and off they went.

    On a side note. The corner of Junction and Fort is like 3 blocks from the DPD, with line of sight from their second story window, so anyone that scoops here must have some awfully large cojones.

    From here I went back to the ave and drove west to the Dollar store just before Lonyo and parked along the street. Since my first hookup (see 14797) went well I figured I'd give it try, this time intentionally, and dug out my phone and started reading. The first girl to stroll by turned out to be Rebecca from you tube. She stopped, looked in the window and said, without hesitation. 'do you want a blowjob?' I asked how much, she said 20. I asked where and she hopped in and said I'll show you. So, around the corner we went. Her technique was spot on. I laid my hand on her back and she said I could play wherever I wanted. From small A's to FIV it didn't take long. She turned to spit when she was finished but must have swallowed instead because she said damn you taste good. I told her it must all the fruit I eat. She just laughed and off she went.

    Many of you mongers talk about the thrill of the hunt. Well, now that I'm 2 for 2 I think I'll just bring a good book and sit an wait for them to come to me.

  3. #14810

    The are today

    Passed on cash & dash Remi, no further explanation needed.

    Heavy Uncle LEO presence this afternoon, especially at the gas station at State Fare.

    Use extreme caution, be safe out there.

  4. #14809

    Another Street walking adventure

    Saturday was such a nice day I figured I'd head down to Mexican town for another late lunch and cruise a few of the strolls I've read about. First up was Warren Ave, evergreen to greenfield. Saw one hefty WSW between evergreen and southfield, then nothing.

    Next up was the Ave, Wyoming to 75. Saw several WSW. Addison to just beyond Livernois, on both sides of the street. A couple looked promising but lunch was my first agenda. So I took the service drive to Mex town and as usual, ate too much.

    After lunch it was Vernor to Clark and down along the park where a BSW and WSW were having a chat. Both on the larger side, but of interest to some of you mongers, I'm sure.

    Turned right on the 75 service drive to Junction and took a turn around the infamous apartment building. No Maddie but a good looking BSW was strolling with several mongers in pursuit. I pulled over to watch as they jockeyed for position. It was kind of comical. One made the scoop and off they went.

    On a side note. The corner of Junction and Fort is like 3 blocks from the DPD, with line of sight from their second story window, so anyone that scoops here must have some awfully large cojones.

    From here I went back to the ave and drove west to the Dollar store just before Lonyo and parked along the street. Since my first hookup (see 14797) went well I figured I'd give it try, this time intentionally, and dug out my phone and started reading. The first girl to stroll by turned out to be Rebecca from you tube. She stopped, looked in the window and said, without hesitation. 'do you want a blowjob?' I asked how much, she said 20. I asked where and she hopped in and said I'll show you. So, around the corner we went. Her technique was spot on. I laid my hand on her back and she said I could play wherever I wanted. From small A's to FIV it didn't take long. She turned to spit when she was finished but must have swallowed instead because she said damn you taste good. I told her it must all the fruit I eat. She just laughed and off she went.

    Many of you mongers talk about the thrill of the hunt. Well, now that I'm 2 for 2 I think I'll just bring a good book and sit an wait for them to come to me.

  5. #14808

    Six mile

    In the area for work at 7 am this morning I saw a WSW on six mile a few blocks west of conant, she was standing right on a corner in front of a boarded up building. When I rode back by at 8 am she was still there. She had dark hair possibly Arabic or native American. She looked kinda nice but her ass looked real good. No signs le that I could see.

    Anyone know her?
    Last edited by RichChristy; 10-14-19 at 11:45. Reason: Forgot to ad this morning

  6. #14807

    Detroit data portal

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link to the Detroit police incident reports? I would like to see where they are doing most of their busts these days.
    https://data.detroitmi.gov/

  7. #14806

    Detroit police data site

    Does anyone have a link to the Detroit police incident reports? I would like to see where they are doing most of their busts these days.

  8. #14805

    East to west Sunday recon, schoolcraft talent

    Started 6 mile east of 75 seen one BSW that wasn't worth the pickup. Went to Harper and not a soul. Chalmers seen 2 WSW no obvious decoys but I did see LEO. Plymouth not a soul. I did get a BBBJ there a few weeks ago that was nothing to right home about though. Came back to schoolcraft and seen almost TGTBT latin or white streetwalker and BSW that looked pretty good. I wish I had more balls like I did back in the day. They were between Myers and Wyoming on schoolcraft.

  9. #14804

    First Post

    First time posting, long time lurker / monger. I drove on the are on the way to work from mcnichols to 8 mile, saw 2 marked LEO one had a guy pulled over in handcuffs near 8 mile around 1:30 pm. I saw 1 WSW at the party store on are and 7 m, 1 BSW On St fair / Lantz area on the are. Cruised Chalmers on the way back home around 3 pm, saw 1 WSW TGTBT near Harper with a dress, high heels, nice hair was a 7-8 on civilian scale drove back down Chalmers and she was gone. Saw 3 marked LEO who all turned right on Warren. Saw 1 BSW on Chalmers and Chelsea didn't look good enough to scoop. Saw another WSW on Chalmers and Houston w she looked worthy of picking up didn't take the chance LEO is rolling deep marked and undercover. Be safe everyone, P.

  10. #14803

    UC Uncle on eastside

    Driving to work caught a glimpse of Wayne's uncle on Harper turning to Chalmers. Black ford sedan and black dodge SUV. Stay alert they are out now!

  11. #14802

    Way to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by HRambler  [View Original Post]
    It's been at least 20 years since my last SW hookup. Too many cops and too few quality providers at the 20 $ price just isn't worth the hassle of sorting it all out for this old fart. But when a young 20 something literally jumps in your car and and says it's 20 for a blow, well. It's time to reconsider.

    <snip>
    I'm too much of a pussy to indulge in the streetwalker thing, but love the story.

  12. #14801
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    Not so fresh is being very kind. Last three times I saw her she was wearing the same clothes. I'll be looking elsewhere as well.
    I've seen her a bunch of time never had a problem, I must just be lucky.

  13. #14800
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Nice, she's out night or day? I don't want to waste a trip that way. LOL.
    That's definitely in the afternoon. I was out that way yesterday about the same time and saw her and a couple of others around the same area. Also what looked like that youtube guy taking a video of one of the girls.

    And for the guys looking for youtube Maddie. She was hanging on Junction between the service drive and Fort.

  14. #14799
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Nice, she's out night or day? I don't want to waste a trip that way. LOL.
    I believe its stated 3:30 in the afternoon was time of encounter. I'm assuming that's during the daytime. Thorough reading of the report definitely revealed your answer.

  15. #14798

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by HRambler  [View Original Post]
    It's been at least 20 years since my last SW hookup. Too many cops and too few quality providers at the 20 $ price just isn't worth the hassle of sorting it all out for this old fart. But when a young 20 something literally jumps in your car and and says it's 20 for a blow, well. It's time to reconsider.

    It's Thursday afternoon about 3:30 and I'm driving home from a late lunch in Mexican town. Somewhere around Central Ave my phone rings so I pull over and stop near the dollar store, dig out the phone and answer it. While I'm screaming at the recording that I don't have an extended warranty, you putz. 20 something Laurie opens the door, slides in and tells me it's 20 $ for a blow or 40 for half an half.

    WTF. Apparently she gave me the 'nod' and thought I was pulling over to pick her up. And she did admit to being really F. 'd up.

    Since I had 20 in my pocket and didn't have to go looking I'd be fool not to take her up on her offer. And I'm glad I did. Found a spot and off she went. Took direction well with plenty of attention to the boys. Didn't have much in the way of tits but she asked me to pinch her nipples hard when I was ready to cum. When the time came I gave those erasers a good squeeze. And she impaled herself on junior and took every bit of cum straight down her throat. When I was empty she cleaned me an the boys with her mouth, sucked me another couple of min and said she'd walk from where we were.

    She lost her phone so no digits but said she's out most of the time between Lonyo and Livernois.

    Dirty blonde hair, looked curly but it was up, guessing 5'6, 120 ish. Maybe a 6.
    Nice, she's out night or day? I don't want to waste a trip that way. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape