Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,316 to 24,330 of 30805
-
10-14-19 20:29 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 398I have signed up on the site. But have not become VIP yet. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 20:25 #6489Senior Member

Posts: 113We have a match!
Address is of our longtime (drinking) friend in F-V.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 20:09 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 743BKS gals
Sometimes they put up an ad on Eros for one of their visiting gals. But the surest way to book them is to join the website where they post pics, schedule, and other details. And if you get VIP status then they have lower rates sometimes for VIP's.
Originally Posted by DP1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 19:49 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 398How do I book with bks? Through the site or do the girls advertise on EROS?
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 19:08 #6486Senior Member

Posts: 301Xcnc
10/12 Thoughts?
-
10-14-19 19:07 #6485Senior Member

Posts: 301I concur, and a BJ to write home about. LOL.
Originally Posted by KGoode
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 19:02 #6484Regular Member

Posts: 5Apologies to Brooke as this review was for Brooklyn in Clayton / Wendell
My apologies to Brooke as the above review is for someone who goes by Brooklyn. It so happens that Brooklyn advertises in Wendell but her location is actually in Clayton at a private residence. For whatever reason I just crossed checked the numbers in my phone and realized it was not the same person. Please disregard! I will be more careful in the future!
Originally Posted by Greg919
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 16:36 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 33Cheyenne
She's the real deal. Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 16:25 #6482Regular Member

Posts: 1Michelly Brazil from Eros
I'm new here, but I loved her. She is amazing. BBBJ and kisses (sorry, I love kisses).
Originally Posted by StickMan09
[View Original Post]
For more information, send me PM.
-
10-14-19 14:19 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 45Olivia
I had to add my review of Olivia to the many positive ones already mentioned on this site. Beautiful young gem that delivers as promised. Looks younger in person and has a way of looking at you through all that hair that cativates you. Body on point, soft, smooth and plenty of ass to grab onto. I had an hhr visit, any position requested and the doggy at the edge of the bed will drive you crazy and that's just the view! Good pounding, all the while she is totally into it. Truly my ATF.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...b/361966999324
-
10-14-19 13:35 #6480Regular Member

Posts: 11Nikki
Thinking of contacting her. Did any one tried her after she resurfaced.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-14-19 12:28 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 330Asian xAva
Went to see this one Saturday. All I can say is wow! One of the best experiences I've had in this hobby. Great BBBJ, teasing, rcg, cg, and k9 to finish. Very nice grip. I think she's leaving Tuesday, but she will be back November or December. I definitely plan on repeating.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...*/997971307426
-
10-14-19 12:17 #6478Senior Member

Posts: 458Xxaj
Never mind just read the ad. Smfh.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 12:13 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 458Xxaj
I don't know about birds and pies but since you brought it up her facebook page seems to indicate a bundle of joy is on the way. Haven't seen her lately. Is she showing?
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 11:08 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 666XxAJ pregnant?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/37827413/
A little birdy told me that she will take a creampie for a few dollars more. Which one of you knocked her up?










Reply With Quote






