Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,026 to 17,040 of 24046
-
10-15-19 04:57 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 846Grace Taylor
Same here. Met when she was just starting out.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
I'd seen her for around 3 $$ and after she started raising her rates, never bothered to contact her.
-
10-14-19 22:52 #7020Senior Member

Posts: 648When I first met one of the long time current Thai ladies, she was advertising as 28 or 29. A few years later she admitted to being 47. She was still very hot and could pass as much younger.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 21:11 #7019Senior Member

Posts: 213K-Girl Agencies
Not sure, but here are some links. NovaChillin mentions the first two in his post below. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Gapoxx
[View Original Post]
https://clubvip.escortbook.com/
https://www.asiangem.live/
https://www.discreetstory.com/
-
10-14-19 17:45 #7018Regular Member

Posts: 12Any recommendations for newbie friendly k-girl agency?
Originally Posted by Rice33
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 14:58 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 1299Not surprising
She's been using the same photos for a while and those are not photos of a 28-year-old woman. Those are photos of someone several years older.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
Then again, it should come as no surprise that many providers lie about their age. As an example, one now-retired provider I saw about six or seven years ago admitted being much closer to 50 even though she advertised as being in her early-to-mid 40's. Fortunately, she was well preserved for her age and I recall having a great time with her.
-
10-14-19 14:48 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 66I'd love to see the video if you wouldn't mind. Been wanting to see Moon for a while. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 14:03 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 2686Michelle is closer to 35, not 28
I noticed in Michelle's ads that she claims to be 28. This set off alarm bells, so I did a quick bit of research, and found that she is, of course fibbing. I came up with my own review of her from 2010, and she was definitely already in her 20's when I saw her 9+ years ago.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...l=1#post980462
I also found an ad from 2011 where she says she's 25, which makes her at least 33. She was probably hedging a little back then, so it's fair to say she's probably 34-35.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us
In 2015, she advertised as 26, so she seems to be adding one year to her ads for every 2 years in real life.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...566/5032504580
-
10-14-19 13:02 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 213Club Paradise
Hey NovaChillin,
Originally Posted by NovaChillin
[View Original Post]
I got verified last week. If possible, try to use a k-girl as a reference.
-
10-14-19 12:40 #7013Regular Member

Posts: 17Same here.
Originally Posted by Dafrigginman
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 10:40 #7012Regular Member

Posts: 4Lilly
Anyone know if she's back? Or when she'll be back? Feel free to dm me with number if it's changed. Please and thank you.
-
10-14-19 09:57 #7011Regular Member

Posts: 14Video
You mind sending the video?
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 09:54 #7010Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone seen Lailani?
Saw some of her ads was interested, has anyone seen her or have a review of her?
https://escortalligator.com.tucson.l...post/36901136/
-
10-14-19 08:43 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 846Michelle.
Got it Jim. Thanks,
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
In my case, she'd had overbooked and we had to text back and forth to set a time that she could see everyone.
I ensured that I was the first one to see her that day, for obvious reasons.
Surprised that she behaved that way with BB. Didn't think that she'd do that, but providers and rates have always been a delicate issue.
I did read her reviews before going so I knew BBBJ was off the table. But pretended I hadn't read the reviews to see if she'd do one. But no dice. No DFK / No BBBJ led me not to repeat.
Would love to hear from recent visitors if she's changed her restrictions.
-
10-14-19 08:38 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 44How long ago did you get verified? I've eyed a few that have passed thru their site but my messages only get ignored. Seems to be the case with a lot of guys here. No issues with ag / cvip tho.
Originally Posted by Rice33
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 08:35 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 846If one uses or plans to use for a number of years, wouldn't it be better to get Lifetime membership? Pays itself off in less than 3 years, the last I checked.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
Don't know much with new owners now.













Reply With Quote




