Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12076

    Kryss

    So I finally got to see kryss the other day. She was a real sweetie and I second all the good reviews. Will definitely see her again.

  2. #12075

    Its not

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffSteel  [View Original Post]
    The second post-37839191 looks like old pics of Denise. I am familiar with that Maury street location and doubt very seriously that is her.
    Denise, but another girl who was (or maybe still is) at the same house. I can't recall the name but I visited her earlier this year. Session was ok CBJ and some doggie / miss to finish. Nothing memborable.

  3. #12074

    Zoe

    Met Zoe again. She is awesome as usual. Don't miss her.

  4. #12073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    But does anyone know her? I don't like walking into surprises.

  5. #12072

    Denise

    The second post-37839191 looks like old pics of Denise. I am familiar with that Maury street location and doubt very seriously that is her.

  6. #12071

  7. #12070

    Anyone have intel on this one?


  8. #12069

  9. #12068

  10. #12067

    Monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why these providers advertise and don't respond to messages. Anyone had any luck with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37838632/
    Monkey strong.

  11. #12066

    No Responses

    I don't understand why these providers advertise and don't respond to messages. Anyone had any luck with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37838632/

  12. #12065
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or anything?
    https://www.touringgirls.ch

  13. #12064

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SirMob  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natsumi with TG. She is absolutely stunning. Like one of the best looking women I've ever personally met stunning. Of course there is a little work to get verified but at the end of the day well worth it when factoring in the reliability and consistency. Walked in the action started. We moved all throughout the room and she took direction well. Best part about it is she couldn't wait for round 2 and we went back at it not long after round one. She works very hard to make sure your experience is memorable. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS, MSOG. Do yourself and see her. A little pricey but well worth it.
    Do you have a link or anything?

  14. #12063

    Welp

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/348277552173

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She took days to return my text but now she desperately wants to meet "tonight, right now". Does anyone know her? Review to follow, if I meet her.

    As always, if you know her PM me; if you don't know her and contact me anyway don't expect a reply.

  15. #12062
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She took days to return my text but now she desperately wants to meet "tonight, right now". Does anyone know her? Review to follow, if I meet her.

    As always, if you know her PM me; if you don't know her and contact me anyway don't expect a reply.
    I text her yesterday but never heard back. Will text her again today. Will post as well if we catch up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape