Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Whatever happened to...

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 150 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2236
This blog is moderated by ActionJohn
  1. #841

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMassageGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Nadia use to work with another girl Shayla out of condo in Smyrna.
    Word search Beatrice on webcrawler. She's back after popping out a kid.

  2. #840
    Anyone know what happened to Nadia use to work with another girl Shayla out of condo in Smyrna.

  3. #839

    Alisha

    Tall FBSM brunette, she worked out of a townhouse in Alpharetta for quite some time. After she left the townhouse, she would work out of a hotel room near North Point Mall. Does anyone know if she's still around?

  4. #838

    Genni / Gennifer?

    Anyone remember Genni / Gennifer? I think she spelled it with a G. She was a blonde, probably 5'7" or so, nice trim body, big boobs. I think she might have been a former nurse or maybe an emt. She was indy and had incall in the Roswell / Alpharetta area. I saw her alot but then she raised her rates and stopped seeing her. She was very sweet, GFE and one of the few I'd call an ATF.

  5. #837

    Reece

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her lately? Lost her number. Can someone send. Thanks.
    I pm'd several days ago. Which Reece are you talking about? There have been a few.

  6. #836

    Katie

    Whatever happened to Katie. Super sexy, young mixed chick. Used to pick her up from her house in lawrenceville. Would love to reconnect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails katie1.jpg‎   katie2.jpg‎   katie3.jpg‎   katie4.jpg‎  

  7. #835

    Reece

    Anyone see her lately? Lost her number. Can someone send. Thanks.

  8. #834

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjintheatl  [View Original Post]
    I imagine she just got out of the business. She was in it for a long time. She's 40 years old now. She doesn't update her Facebook or Twitter and so I don't know if someone wifed her up or what. It's too bad though b / c she really was great.
    Yes she was great. She stopped once before so maybe she will return again.

  9. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHot17  [View Original Post]
    I was a huge Kami fan and I know a few of you dirty fuckers were too. I did some research and it looks like she moved to Boston and has also graduated from just doing b2 b & BBBJ.
    Yep. I was a fan of hers as well. Only had a few sessions with er but they were awesome.

  10. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by GuptaNom  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what ever happened to Mandi who also went by the name Bailey? She had an apartment on 16th street in Atlanta but has left there and numbers no longer work. Awesome provider. I reviewed her on the old defunct TER website, but I left the hobby for a while shortly before TER was shut down.

    She used several numbers. A couple of them were:

    470-XXX-0074.

    678-XXX-8228.
    After 16th street they moved to nortshide and 14th. She then retired and moved to Athens, got a job with a construction firm, and last I heard had bf. Its been almost 2 years. Agree one of the best.

  11. #831

    Mandi / Bailey - 16th St Atlanta

    Does anyone know what ever happened to Mandi who also went by the name Bailey? She had an apartment on 16th street in Atlanta but has left there and numbers no longer work. Awesome provider. I reviewed her on the old defunct TER website, but I left the hobby for a while shortly before TER was shut down.

    She used several numbers. A couple of them were:

    470-XXX-0074.

    678-XXX-8228.

  12. #830

    BB anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Well I came to that conclusion because I thought her stage name was her real name. No one in the industry knew her real name well except those who did scenes with her but for yrs people have asked what is her real name and age etc. No one can find zilch. I assumed she had passed away due to the fact that her ads stop the same year that person I saw in hall county with her supposed stage name passed away.

    No no fortunately I believe the child survived and got to the hospital etc. That's what I read in the article. Its been 2 yrs since I heard anything about her. I guess she out of the game then which is fine. I'm glad she is doing well.

    On that note no one should miss out on porn star Marilyn Melons. I saw her last week. She is an upcoming porn star not yet fully added to the gig she is going to but she charges 100 qv 200 hh 300 hr. Super hot woman huge tits and ass and has done a few porn scenes. Idk if she is still in town but if not you guys missed out. Woman is legit if you see her in ads!
    Dies Marilyn Melons do BBBJ or anything?

  13. #829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBrand  [View Original Post]
    No, I'm nearly certain these are the same person. Before moving to Sandy Springs, she had an apartment in Alpharetta.
    I would disagree, 2 totally different people. The pics are different, the phone #'s are different. I have known London for almost 9 years now. London did doubles with Melissa (aka Kami, aka Alex) in a Chamblee apartment for a little bit. Melissa and I still know each other, outside of the biz, we have got to become real good friends.

  14. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHot17  [View Original Post]
    I was a huge Kami fan and I know a few of you dirty fuckers were too. I did some research and it looks like she moved to Boston and has also graduated from just doing b2 b & BBBJ.
    One of the best ass eaters out there.

  15. #827

    Kami Michelle

    I was a huge Kami fan and I know a few of you dirty fuckers were too. I did some research and it looks like she moved to Boston and has also graduated from just doing b2 b & BBBJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191002-230113_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape