Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6503

    Snowstorm

    The girl on the crawl list, decent comms I get there and park around back, took a short stroll and I see a dude walking a dog come out of the back / side entrance, being somewhat fly I ask home slice if he would be so kind to let me in and he did, come to find out her room was just up the stairs and she had dog bowls. What a kwinkey dink? LOL. Anyhow the door opens and this tall girl with super nice B+ pierced natties and an ass to die for opens the door. She had minor acne and I was told only 19 and that bod tells me the same, it was smoking and a real nice looking pussy to boot. Her ad reads come see me daddy so I went with that and had some nice fun play time, asked me if I minded a little lube and she gave a nice pussy rub show followed by CBJ, FIV, MISH, DS, finished in the hat. $ QV and I was never rushed, it's a repeat for me, great attitude and performance, have a great weekend you perverts! SS96 out.

  2. #6502

    Barbie with a bangin body

    Gentlemen, I was trolling the STG site and saw that Barbie is back posting in Orlando again:

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/824340503462

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...d/325923501186

    My question is are her glamour shots a fair representation of what she really looks like or is she actually heavier than her photos?

    PHFJ Out!

  3. #6501

  4. #6500
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownDoyle  [View Original Post]
    Probably I'm just a chicken. When a girl poses with a semi auto pistol, it tells me her handler is armed. No fly for me, but she is hot & my type.
    I'm hoping it's a water gun!

  5. #6499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownDoyle  [View Original Post]
    Probably I'm just a chicken. When a girl poses with a semi auto pistol, it tells me her handler is armed. No fly for me, but she is hot & my type.
    You're not alone. Posting a pic that includes a weapon of any sort simply isn't good for business. Of course, a lot of these hoes (or managers) aren't exactly the smartest things on the planet.

  6. #6498

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Probably I'm just a chicken. When a girl poses with a semi auto pistol, it tells me her handler is armed. No fly for me, but she is hot & my type.

  7. #6497

  8. #6496

    Madison Latina

    I recently had a dream with Madison the petite Latina. She was located in a safe incall, and I felt very comfortable. Comms were.

    Easy, and she is responsive. She is very nice, and if you take the time to engage in conversation she gets comfortable. Booked 1 hour damage $$.

    I felt her pictures, which are her look better than her. They were well posed and yes she has big naturals, and a round behind I guess I was expecting something more.

    She did not have any makeup on, and wore glasses the entire time. I don't have issue with that, but she doesn't give off the naughty librarian vibe.

    Non GFE. No kissing, not very intimate. Her moans and dirty talk sound very scripted. She put the condom on immediately, followed with so so CBJ. The some CG, RCG, and doggy.

    Like I said she is nice but not that hot spicy Latina if that is what you are looking for. But I will say she is nice, and very easy to communicate with.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....615522/Madison

  9. #6495
    I don't know if she travels a lot or what but contacted her a while now and has not heard back from her yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    I too was curious about her. A little thicker then what I'm use to but if her pics are real representation. Those hips oh wow LOL. Let us know if you checked it out. And donations!

  10. #6494

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Good move. Never give out any personal info. Picture, Driver license. Yep had a provider ask for a pictures of my license. LOL. Guys it a hobby separate it from your private life. Pictures could always come back an bite you in the ass. Just my 2 cents stay safe. HB.
    Agreed. Imagine finding that phone (whether stolen or taken in custody) filled with hobbyists' photos and their phone numbers: disastrous. Always refuse.

  11. #6493
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFixIt  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her last night but she asked for a selfie. No can do. That's a deal breaker for me. I'd "consider" doing that for a well respected, well reviewed provider, and even then I probably won't.
    Good move. Never give out any personal info. Picture, Driver license. Yep had a provider ask for a pictures of my license. LOL. Guys it a hobby separate it from your private life. Pictures could always come back an bite you in the ass. Just my 2 cents stay safe. HB.

  12. #6492

    Any follow up info?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a 411 on Madison Banks? I was supposed to see her but ended up seeing Shannon instead. Will TOFTT in anyone has not checked her out yet.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...s/325719953180
    I too was curious about her. A little thicker then what I'm use to but if her pics are real representation. Those hips oh wow LOL. Let us know if you checked it out. And donations!

  13. #6491
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballsagna  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Lizzie and she is asking for $400 for the hour. Out of my league.
    Thanks for the intel. That may be a little too much for me as well.

  14. #6490

    Pics

    She is a little hottie. I'd send a pic of myself, my dog and my ride to hit that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFixIt  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her last night but she asked for a selfie. No can do. That's a deal breaker for me. I'd "consider" doing that for a well respected, well reviewed provider, and even then I probably won't.

  15. #6489

    Deal Breaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Asdjkl123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....ost/4074915096

    Saw her today. Just like her ad says, she does in fact look better in person.

    Everything covered, 1, $. 4, $$, with addons if you're so inclined for things like lfk.

    I would repeat just for how attractive she is. Seems pretty shy or not into it but maybe its because she got into an accident recently.
    I tried to see her last night but she asked for a selfie. No can do. That's a deal breaker for me. I'd "consider" doing that for a well respected, well reviewed provider, and even then I probably won't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape