Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 8263
-
10-14-19 21:01 #1633Regular Member

Posts: 1Devious
Does anyone know if Devious is working anywhere? She was at Lake City Deja Vu until mid summer. Thanks.
-
10-14-19 20:27 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 244Ricks
According to Rick's twitter page Secret was last there October 10th.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 16:21 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 371Yeah that club isn't very fun. I went there a few times, no mileage. Unfortunately there were managers watching nearby which killed the vibe.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
It might be okay for someone just wanting to watch the stage show I guess.
-
10-14-19 13:03 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 148Secret formerly of Pandora's
Anyone know where secret went to? I heard she moved to Ricks. She was a recent college grad, talk 5'10" brunette hair, very picky on who she does things with. After graduation, she said she wanted to have more fun, uvh type stuff. Haven't seen her since early summer.
-
10-14-19 12:09 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 148SODO is full of GPS and not enough fun. Caters to the visitors and not locals. Hot girls just not high mileage in my experience. I would love to hear from others.
Originally Posted by Mmmgmmg
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 02:27 #1628Regular Member

Posts: 1Bailey at DreamGirls Sodo
Any info on her or the place in general?
-
10-14-19 00:04 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 34Same with me even though she knows that I've left children inside of her before. Some are still reporting she does without so maybe it depends on the day / her mood.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 16:44 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 153Monse
Last Time I saw Monse, she insisted on a cover.
-
10-13-19 14:10 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 112Rina is a scammer
She's half Brazilian and Russian with blue eyes. Will talk up a show, collect cash, then suggest otc (even giving a phone number and address) and never show. I've learned my lesson with broads like her before (which is why I usually stick with providers and SA) and was partially expecting it. Her ass looks like someone shoved pillows in a bra and wrapped it around their waist, but feels like overbaked bread.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
Avoid her like the plague.
-
10-10-19 18:57 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 158What's Morgan's schedule these days, haven't been in to see her in ages.
Originally Posted by Beerman1982
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 23:20 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 240Honey's
https://www.heraldnet.com/news/honey...club-to-close/
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
Honey's was a good time. Been gone a long time now.
-
10-09-19 22:38 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 371I don't think she does BB, or if she does it's very rare. I'd be pretty surprised if she started doing it on a regular basis anytime soon.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 20:22 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 256For what it's worth. Morgan told me straight out she doesn't do anything uncovered (even HJ) in the club. She has no reason to lie to me about that. She likes me, want to take care of me and I've know her since she started at the great Honeys (may she rest in peace) - Change my mind.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 15:44 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 220Never done the strip club thing. Feels a bit public but the tales of Monse are tempting me. Are there pics of her anywhere online?
-
10-09-19 11:39 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 122Best Day of week during daytime to visit clubs
On my rather sporadic visits to Seattle either north or south, and visits to primarily Pandora's or Kittens I have not seen a pattern emerge as to the best day to visit, but thinking those who are more frequent visitors may have seen a pattern where there are more or better dancers. Usual visits are Mon thru Thursday when I have deliveries to the Seattle area and sometimes am done in early afternoon allowing time for a visit. I think I have been each club over the years on different days during the afternoons, but with time between visits sometimes being 6 to 8 months it is impossible to to determine a better day over others. This early fall afforded the opportunity to make an number of weekly visits, so one week visited Kittens on a Tuesday, and a week later in the same area on a Wednesday, Tuesday had lots of friendlies, and Wednesday fewer, and did not seem anywhere near as friendly.
Have experienced the same at Pandora's, one week day is great, and a week later different day, not so great.
Is it just the luck of the draw, or are certain days of the week better?












Reply With Quote




