Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,761 to 20,775 of 61370
-
10-13-19 21:06 #40610Senior Member

Posts: 811Nice shots
Do you have a name and where you picked her up?
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 21:02 #40609Senior Member

Posts: 811Blast from the past. Shar
Yeah, second that, I'd love to catch up with her again, it has been a while, just got to be careful with her as CLS said.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 16:55 #40608Senior Member

Posts: 1788Shar
I was just going to ask if anyone had seen Shar around for a while. She is definitely a great date and lots of fun, but when she says she isn't using I would take that with a lot of skepticism. If she starts running her games like she used to do then she is most assuredly using again. She was becoming well known for her scams. She got me and Old Chinese Guy a couple times. But I would certainly love to see her again!
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
These are from 2015, the last time I saw her.
-
10-13-19 11:41 #40607Senior Member

Posts: 339Nice attitude weak mic game.
-
10-13-19 05:35 #40606Senior Member

Posts: 182I don't know what is going on in Brooklyn but things are really slow and dying down. The midnight to 5 am crowd is not what it was months or a year ago. Not even close really.
Originally Posted by Stizz
[View Original Post]
Anyone have the scoop?
-
10-13-19 04:37 #40605Senior Member

Posts: 206No Ranee is not back to pawg status. I picked her up a week ago and she was looking terrible.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
No meat on her bones and she lost all of her ass. She use to be my favorite bus she's gone downhill.
And is currently homeless. I spotted her a Jackson and didn't even have a date with her. She's in a bad place now.
BK.
-
10-12-19 21:04 #40604Senior Member

Posts: 300The good spots
The best spots in the area have been shut down. Once they become popular they are quickly nullified by the Po Po et. Al. You have to venture a bit further to be safe. Be creative if you stay in the area. Or best yet, try a 2 hour notel.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-19 16:54 #40603Senior Member

Posts: 90Brooklyn / CB
Been in and out of the game over the past few years so don't get out much. Just ride through whenever I'm working in the area and damn if I don't seem to strike out a lot. Just once I'd like to run into one of these "gems" that it only seems like one guy has found.
I did run into a WSW Chrissy a few weeks back. Just the right size. Thick. Darker hair with red in it. Phat ass. Standard for a BBBJ. Need to find her again with more time to spend. Anyone know who I'm talking about. Probably mid 30's in Brooklyn.
-
10-12-19 14:19 #40602Senior Member

Posts: 278Ranee
Anyone know if ranee is back to pawg status yet.
-
10-11-19 11:57 #40601Senior Member

Posts: 425You aint workin her right
Maaan I've got her on vid 2 sessions. 1 from few years back and 1 recent. I'm above average size and had her swallowin the pipe down for 30 min both times. Worked her hard and had her gettin pretty nasty with it. Worked her till she tapped out. Thing that got me was I had her show me the kitty and help finish me up by hand. Found that she had gotten totally creamed up during the session. She is def a ready amd willing sub. Too bad I was propey equipped or located that day.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 04:51 #40600Senior Member

Posts: 271Brooke around Fairhaven
Anyone have any intel on slim blonde 30 ish chick named Brooke around Fairhaven? Unsure, if she is civi or UTR.
-
10-11-19 04:39 #40599Senior Member

Posts: 271Kay is Brittani
This chick has been around for a while. She recently got out of jail and has put on lots of weight. She used to be around 110 lbs when she got locked up. Now she is probably around 145,150 lbs. I recognized her by her DSLs. When I stopped she confirmed who she was. I think previously she said she was from West Virginia. She asked if I wanted a date and I was like, let me drive around the block to think about it. I took off and never looked back. This girl is trouble, she is very similar to what I have heard reported about Amanda on Washington Blvd. If you see her you might be tempted to stop but you have been forewarned.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 17:53 #40598Senior Member

Posts: 705Kay on Pulaski
22 year old blonde. 5'5". Nice rack and DSL. Hot body. Total rush job. Even abrupt when I called back to see if we could meet up. I wanted it to work but no way.
-
10-10-19 15:21 #40597Senior Member

Posts: 205I went there in the daytime, a little before 10. Haven't been there at night yet.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
Sammy.
-
10-10-19 14:12 #40596Senior Member

Posts: 394Dundalk
Daytime or Night, which do you consider the best? I'm thinking about giving Dundalk a try also.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
BEF










Reply With Quote



