Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalan1234  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...6/312869815011

    Communication with her was weird as it seemed like different people were taking at different time as she kept asking same question even after I sent answer. Agreed to HH for $. 4 and went to motel near University but seeing the traffic in parking lot, didn't partake.

    Anybody has any feedback?
    This is the one I reported on that went by Ashland.

    As I reports previously, We set up a time, I drove and hour to her place just to have her roommate tell me that she was alseep and couldn't wake her up after several tries.

    I have contacted her since and she told me she was now in university area. When I asked a question she never responded. I figured she was still doing the same stuff.

  2. #5350
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    If the rumors are true the LEO is watching Megan, I'd avoid her.
    Where'd you hear it?

  3. #5349

    Michelle

    Hasn't she been gone for years? Has anyone seen her recently? I used to love plumbing her brown hole.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillK9999  [View Original Post]
    Michelle. Won't go wrong with her.

    www.addictivemichelle.com

  4. #5348
    Ok guys, I am not commenting about her body.

    I was just mentioning about mysterious rashes, one big in hand (almost like a cut) and many others.

    She might still provide a great service.

    Be cautious and play safe. I walked out for safety, not for service.

    Quote Originally Posted by GTSyd  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be more said about Megan recently, what else happened here. Been with Megan, great body, great sounds, great attitude and will do most requests. Great location and apartment, Can't go wrong.

  5. #5347
    Ok guys, I am not commenting about her body.

    I was just mentioning about mysterious rashes, one big in hand (almost like a cut) and many others.

    She might still provide a great service.

    Be cautious and play safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by GTSyd  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be more said about Megan recently, what else happened here. Been with Megan, great body, great sounds, great attitude and will do most requests. Great location and apartment, Can't go wrong.

  6. #5346

    Any intel on ladies located in Upper Manhattan?

    Ues / Uws?

    Please post or message me.

    Ladies, feel free to message me too.

    Tia.

  7. #5345
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalan1234  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...6/312869815011

    Communication with her was weird as it seemed like different people were taking at different time as she kept asking same question even after I sent answer. Agreed to HH for $. 4 and went to motel near University but seeing the traffic in parking lot, didn't partake.

    Anybody has any feedback?
    If it's the same girl I saw her when she was UTR status in Indian Trail. Sweet young girl who was up for just about anything if you asked the right way. Haven't seen her in over a month and not from this ad so take it for what's its worth.

    BTR.

  8. #5344

    Lots about Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment recently and visited her.

    She seemed to be high and scars and marks all over the uncovered body.

    Excused myself and walked out.
    Seems to be more said about Megan recently, what else happened here. Been with Megan, great body, great sounds, great attitude and will do most requests. Great location and apartment, Can't go wrong.

  9. #5343
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #5342

    Crystal

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...6/312869815011

    Communication with her was weird as it seemed like different people were taking at different time as she kept asking same question even after I sent answer. Agreed to HH for $. 4 and went to motel near University but seeing the traffic in parking lot, didn't partake.

    Anybody has any feedback?

  11. #5341

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcordGuy  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reports of her scamming / robbing people, I think she puts "new girl" in the ad hoping no one does any research.
    Good to know. Thank you.

  12. #5340
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    I tried a couple times this week to dream about here. Thought maybe she wouldn't be a flake because her ad says she's 31 - was hoping for a little maturity. Struck out though with phone & email contact. Thought I had something lined up twice with her and she ghosted me both times. With me - 2 strikes and they're out. Would love to hear anyone else's experience.

  13. #5339

    Indigo

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHunter96  [View Original Post]
    Indigo is great, love the new location. Always feel comfortable there, and she's easy to get along with, aims to please, and no drama. I'm done with the crazy, no need for that crap.
    Besides her beautiful looks, Indigo has her stuff together. She definitely doesn't do drugs. She doesn't even drink alcohol. Even though her pics are 100% real, they don't do her justice.

  14. #5338

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHunter96  [View Original Post]
    And she changes her name. Stay away. Early on I contacted her, wanted me to drive to odd location and wait there, a red flag in my book.
    Most of her bad reviews in the ripoff section are when she went by Nadia. You were smarter than me about her odd location. I took her to park for a car visit but my mistake was letting her select the place. It was in the city of Matthews on a side street. After I gave her the donation, she got out of my truck and ran to her drug house. She has changed her name several times.

  15. #5337

    Megan

    If the rumors are true the LEO is watching Megan, I'd avoid her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape