Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 16,636 to 16,650 of 18396
-
10-14-19 11:05 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 212Pinkgal19
https://www.seeking.com/member/d19bb...7-39261da8c75b
I know she was reviewed her under another name I think. Any info?
-
10-13-19 22:06 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 287"Aswesomness" (sic)
https://www.seeking.com/member/4f45b...2-573dc5d85a4f
Exchanged numbers with this one on the site and then took it to text. Between the vague, generic answers and the ridiculous grammar, a few texts were enough for me to know that "she" was a spammer. Don't waste your time, guys.
-
10-12-19 12:11 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 133Pro
She gave me her number as well. And # points several escort ads in Seattle, Portland, DC etc. So I didn't make any further move. Her pics does show great body, not sure how the service though.
Originally Posted by Adamantine
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-19 06:39 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 846She did have some but it has been a while as I mentioned in my post. Don't know if she has grown thicker.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-19 06:36 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 846Honestbee
Well, as long as she speaks the language that I'm looking for, very well, I have no problems if English isn't her native language.
Originally Posted by LoVecchio
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-19 04:17 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 52Kayleeee47
Talking to this one anyone has info?
https://www.seeking.com/member/243ec...9-0cb002bd76c1
-
10-11-19 09:17 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 232For what it's worth, English does not seem to be her native language (or at least the native language of whoever wrote the profile).
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 08:07 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 133Same here
Haven't met any that actually likes doing this. Not even the ones that do want $$ but don't demand it.
Originally Posted by Jsidd
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 22:03 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 470Drew
Not yet, working on scheduling something.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 19:11 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 123Really?
Lucky you. Haven't met the ones on here just for the thrill.
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 17:15 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 1333Dream
Have you dreamt of a visit with her?
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 16:42 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 470Drew
Here is her STG ad.
http://fredericksburg.skipthegames.c...r/165990573799
Originally Posted by Drew0403
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 16:36 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 287FinDon is a kink I will never understand. But I guess it only takes one guy to make this move worthwhile for her.
Originally Posted by LostSoul
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 12:16 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 325There's a fair amount of girls on SA that aren't in it primarily for the money, some do just like the thrill, the perception, etc.
Originally Posted by Jsidd
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 12:06 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 123Chatted with her
She told me that they live on a base, and that her husband is aware of her on this site. She wanted to meet somewhere and see where things go from there. Had to cancel, a few days out, for a meet and greet, but not sure how I feel about meeting her. Didn't get a number but her kik.
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






