Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2479

    Telegram

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Who has the Telegram Handle for EEC, please share.

    Thank you!
    At happydates.

  2. #2478

    Audrey - 2 kg

    Meant to post this when I saw Audrey last month but haven't had the chance to write a proper review. Let me say that I was a little worried about this one as I didn't have a lot to go by and haven't used 2 kg in a while but the pictures of Audrey had me so interested that I couldn't resist! I booked with ease as I am a verified member and was assured that Audrey would be a great choice. Let me say that I am completely pleased with my decision. Audrey was beautiful and down to earth and to be honest I was very intimidated by her beauty. I told her she reminds me of Lana Del Rey as she has that look. I went into this very horny and right when she opened the door and I saw her wearing that tight "little black dress" that every hot girl owns, I got hard instantly. We went to the room and began a light chat which we connected right away. We then started with some LFK and I made my way down to taste her tight little kitty. It was nice and shaved and tasted like honey, I made her cum so hard she had to push my head away which I love because it lets me know I did job well! She then returned the favor and sucked me off like she was craving dick for weeks. She knows how to suck with lots of spit and nice slow motion to make you want to cum hard. It was at that point that we both wanted to put the cover and fuck each other hard. I had her fuck me cowgirl and boy that girl can grind. I actually had to have her slow down cause I wanted to enjoy that pussy for longer but her pussy felt so wet and tight that I couldn't hold it and I popped hard in the bag in her pussy, felt amazing! We chatted and cleaned up and I can't wait to give her another visit soon. Be nice to this one as she is one who warms up if you keep it respectful and fun. Another one I highly recommend!

  3. #2477

    EEC. Telegram

    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    Rose / Agnes gives absolutely amazing, mind-blowing head. Irina / Amanda's skills in the BBBJ department are almost as spectacular. Both are educated, cute and have great personalities (Irina / Amanda probably a little more playful). I have not seen them since they left MCE and I look forward to reconnecting with them at EEC.
    Who has the Telegram Handle for EEC, please share.

    Thank you!

  4. #2476

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Any comments for us? Interested in seeing her.
    She wasn't available the last two times I visited MA's girls, so I went with Estelle, one of my favorites.

    Still hoping to connect with Fiona. Will report when I do.

  5. #2475

    Scarlet MCE. ?

    Anyone know what happened to Scarlet from MCE? I'd love to know if she works for another agency or is independent in Chicago.

    Imagine a tanned, brunette Rachel McAdams, who gave great BBBJ with a body to match. Great eye contact with a super nice backside.

  6. #2474

    I meant Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]

    So here's my dream of what took place. Sasha offered a good GFE experience with LFK, it wasn't really her thing but she greeted me with a nice tongue kiss to check my breath and whenever I went in for another one, she obliged each time. So that was good. She wanted to get right to it and went for the BBBJ.
    I had "Sasha" on my brain. The rest of the report says "Amanda" and it was Amanda.

  7. #2473

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Very much agree, was happy to see her show up there. She's not the hottest, but definitely cute with a very sexy vibe and off the charts oral skills. She also loves to fuck. If performance means more than looks to you then she's your girl. Also, let me stress she's definitely cute, just not a model or anything.
    Rose / Agnes gives absolutely amazing, mind-blowing head. Irina / Amanda's skills in the BBBJ department are almost as spectacular. Both are educated, cute and have great personalities (Irina / Amanda probably a little more playful). I have not seen them since they left MCE and I look forward to reconnecting with them at EEC.

  8. #2472

    262

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Recommendations Please with 262?
    I've Nataly regularly for the past two years. In my opinion she is the best 262 has to offer.

  9. #2471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Recommendations Please with 262?
    You can search my posts and also look here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-Freelancers.

  10. #2470

    Classy Ladies of Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    If you are referring to https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com, they are known as 262 (from their phone number) on this forum and most reviews are very favorable. Check out more on the European-Motel-Massage-Agencies-and-Freelancers section. Right now, they may be the best deal in the area.
    Recommendations Please with 262?

  11. #2469

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet? Looks like she's new. Probably going to try her out, but wanted to know if anyone else has details.
    Any comments for us? Interested in seeing her.

  12. #2468

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    My last few visits with EEC had been quite a disappointment because the girls I had booked not only had difficulty speaking English, but they also had personalities that were as dry as cardboard and just made the experience awkward. Physical appearance was above average but without any personality, the encounter becomes completely transactional, in my opinion. I probably could be just as satisfied staying home and having sex with my wife and saving myself $400- maybe not to that degree but pretty close. Anyway, I made sure my next appointment was with an american born girl and the booker suggested Aubrey who she stated was one of the more popular girls at their agency. I took her advice and made the drive to the incall location.

    When Aubrey opened the door, I was excited to see a beautiful, young, petite girl and will say that she is much better looking in person than the pics used by the agency. She has an incredible body with the best set of natural Cs I have probably seen in the business. Totally cool chick who is down to earth and a ton of fun to talk to which was a refreshing change. Performance is top notch and can tell you she is VERY open-minded. She only comes to Chicago a few times a month and only stays 1-2 days so you need to book her the day you see her on the roster otherwise you will have to wait to until her next visit. Damage $$.

    For you ogres out there. Be nice to this one and try to not scare her away.
    I went on EEC / Cupid web site and there is no Aubrey. Please confirm that is her name and send a web site.

    Thank you!

  13. #2467

    Amanda at TG

    I rely on this forum so much to find what I am looking for. When it comes to the 350 price level, I definitely do my research.

    I found all-natural Sasha at 2 kghub (dot) com for my birthday and was going for a repeat, but she is not on their web page. I asked about her and got no answer, so that is probably an answer. If anyone finds her elsewhere, please post. So I was really looking for a titty-face fetish with some large knockers.

    So my other go-to is Touring Girls. Similarly to Sasha, but seemingly even more incrediblly built was Amanda visiting Chicago O'hare. It was hard to find much in this forum on her because there are many Amanda's. So finally, I searched "touringgirls" for anyone who put the link in their report and weeded thru the reports to find "Amanda. " Great reports from other cities, so it was good with me. Previously, with TG, I have seen Tessa, and she is an absolute goddess in looks and in service. (I will book early for her return in December) I saw Bianca, a great girl-next-door and Daphne whom I reported on previously as awesome. You got to be careful, because the photos are always real at TG, but the service varies among these wonderful specimens of loveliness. I already have a "pillow princess" relationship with a hottie, so I would hate to have a bad or even an average experience for $3. 5.

    So at the door, Amanda totally blew me away with her body and looks. She's a wee bit thick but not at all in a fat way- she has a thin midsection with curves. She has a big enough frame to support a magnificent ass and incredible large boobs bigger than D-cups for sure, but man-made with a slight scar at the bottom. Absolutely magnificent gorgeous face, long blonde hair, but a boobs lover's eyes are drawn to that body. Did I mention how magnificent it is? Anyway, go to the page and she's exactly like the photos: https://www.touringgirls.ch/girls/gfe-amanda/.

    So here's my dream of what took place. Sasha offered a good GFE experience with LFK, it wasn't really her thing but she greeted me with a nice tongue kiss to check my breath and whenever I went in for another one, she obliged each time. So that was good. She wanted to get right to it and went for the BBBJ. There was much tongue-play and quite a bit of DT. I don't know if Amanda's English was really as bad as she let on, but I had to be clear that I wanted to slow her down as she was going to get to the goalpost in the opening minutes. But she obliged on that. I really wanted to just enjoy some titty-face to let Junior calm down. She didn't quite get that I wasn't in a hurry to keep moving on to the next event. When I momentarily stopped worshipping her breasts, she swung around and offered a 69. I was going to object because I really wanted more titty-face but this is where I discovered that with all that magnificence in her curves, Amanda had something just as magnificent down below- large lips that are joked about as being called a "roast beef sandwich" by people that don't want their girl to ever let them go there again, or "butterfly wings" by those that love them. It is really something to behold. I was in love with those butterfly wings. Titty-face was put on hold as I beheld something close to heaven.

    After awhile of 69, I had to have her give Junior a break again. She seemed to really want to finish him off. I suppose many guys will do that and then go for the MSOG thing, but my down-time is too great for that, so I have to pace the one-shot to the end. With such a gorgeous lady trying to get me there, pacing was tough, so I got her away from there and said "Let me just do you. " Amanda seemed to like being on all fours for DATY. She really really really enjoyed it. Let's just say we went there a long time, she did more BBBJ, then I returned to the butterfly wings with her on her back another long time. She enjoyed my skills so much that she enjoyed my adding my fingers in and rode on that. Amanda is worth it just for the butterfly wings. Don't be grossed out by my description- her vag-j-j is incredible face-to-face (well. Face-to-vag-j-j), a real playground and I am better for the privilege of having played there. I doubt I can convey that to you people more clearly.

    After getting her off, she returned to BBBJ. It was nice to go back and forth like that and I was finally able to pace and go longer. But she still did not get how much I really wanted to worship her breasts. Her phone buzzed like crazy with some text when we were switching events, and she looked at it briefly while on all fours, so I took control. "You stay on that phone all you want and I am going to do what I want to do. " So I got under her and feasted on her hanging breasts. She finally got the idea and stayed on the text awhile while I had what I came for. It sounds strange, like she took a call that could have ruined our GFE time, but I was crystal clear that I was having a great time and she only stayed on the phone because I was where I wanted to be. If I wasn't already sold on Amanda for the butterfly wings, the man-made sculpted chest was enough to win my repeat business.

    We did multiple positions on FS with spooning, mish, CG. Amanda totally gave in to my titty-face fetish and rode me while I feasted on her magnificence. I told her to ride hard and finish me, but I had paced so much by then that I didn't quite get there, so we finished with k9 and I got to appreciate looking at and man-handling that other magnificent feature at her rear.

    While I am reporting such a wonderful time, I got to say that Amanda won't be for everyone. Not a spinner at all, tattoos, and the butterfly wings. She doesn't seem to understand me and I talked quite a bit.

    You have to slow her down if you want your hour's worth, or if you want the MSOG, maybe let her finish the early 1st one orally and then enjoy her playground. If you looked at her photos and got to have her, she's that incredible.

  14. #2466

    Mongolian

    Have you tried Mongolian girls?, I heard they're taller and got big boobs and ass than other Asian. If you know Mongolian resort please let me know.

  15. #2465
    Quote Originally Posted by NotVery  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm those names. Rose / Agnes is my favorite of those three. She has this alternative kind of hippy vibe and brings a tremendous amount of positive energy to the session. She has excellent oral skills. She has become more comfortable with privates to privates contact. I find something alluring and attractive about her though much more through her personality than her actual looks.
    Very much agree, was happy to see her show up there. She's not the hottest, but definitely cute with a very sexy vibe and off the charts oral skills. She also loves to fuck. If performance means more than looks to you then she's your girl. Also, let me stress she's definitely cute, just not a model or anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape