Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2465
    Quote Originally Posted by NotVery  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm those names. Rose / Agnes is my favorite of those three. She has this alternative kind of hippy vibe and brings a tremendous amount of positive energy to the session. She has excellent oral skills. She has become more comfortable with privates to privates contact. I find something alluring and attractive about her though much more through her personality than her actual looks.
    Very much agree, was happy to see her show up there. She's not the hottest, but definitely cute with a very sexy vibe and off the charts oral skills. She also loves to fuck. If performance means more than looks to you then she's your girl. Also, let me stress she's definitely cute, just not a model or anything.

  2. #2464

    Jane MCE

    Saw Jane with MCE a couple of weeks ago. Smoking hot fun girl. Info is accurate she is 5' 100 lbs a true spinner which is just my type! Great tits and ass. We had a couple of hours so we spent some time getting to know each other. Light petting turned into heavy petting with a lot of DFK. She is defiantly GFE. Eventually I moved down for DATY and it was amazing multiple FIV. Used a toy I had brought along as well, she loved it. She returned the favor with a wonderful BBBJ. We got to the point where I could not take it any longer. She covered me up and we started with GC and moved doggie. Switched missionary and we DFK while I pounded away. Asked where she wanted it and she said all over her tits. I pulled out she ripped the cover off and I shot a huge load all over her. I grabbed a towel and we cleaned up and spent the rest talking with Jane. Really great girl highly recommend.

  3. #2463

    MCE to EEC

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I believe Irina was Amanda, Mia was Stephanie and Rose was Agnes.
    I can confirm those names. Rose / Agnes is my favorite of those three. She has this alternative kind of hippy vibe and brings a tremendous amount of positive energy to the session. She has excellent oral skills. She has become more comfortable with privates to privates contact. I find something alluring and attractive about her though much more through her personality than her actual looks.

  4. #2462

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    What names did they go by at MCE. I'm trying to find a few who left MCE.
    I believe Irina was Amanda, Mia was Stephanie and Rose was Agnes.

  5. #2461

    Agree on Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by EricLex  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I haven't contributed much, but here are my last 2 experiences.

    I met Nikki at mce and had an amazing time. Based on the pictures alone and a few good reports, I thought I'd check that nice big ass for myself. Pictures are accurate, and she's even prettier in person.

    Standard mce menu. She doesn't swallow but will allow cim w / spit. She really aims to please. She can give a really good BBBJ and takes direction very well. Had her on her knees, face fucked while she DT. Absolutely loved the view with the mirror. Very GFE, msog, all around very nice girl and would definitely repeat but not without trying other options too. Highly recommend you don't miss out on this one.

    I also met with Scarlett at eec, and I'm kind of torn on this one. I had to venture out without knowing what to expect since I couldn't find reviews, and no one I connect with has paid her a visit.

    She's Russian. She has an amazing figure. All natural, nice sized big c cups, full round ass, and overall a very pretty girl. Unfortunately, at the rate of 4 bills, you have so many other better options with better value. Let me explain.

    Somehow certain services at eec aren't considered all inclusive with your donation. They're more of an upgrade. Cim depends on the girl, and if she does offer it, it's extra. I'd imagine the same applies to anal, though I don't know for sure since I rarely partake, and I don't even know if that's offered by anyone currently at eec. Compare this to mce, for example, and mostly anything you can think of, within reason, of course, is already included with the admission price. We all know pse is a little extra and clearly know what to expect prior to booking at mce since the girls' information is either labeled pse or not.
    I agree on Scarlett, I had the same experience. Saw her last week but I didn't get around to writing a review until now. I think she's super hot and could be a real ATF if there was a connection. I don't need to write the details, almost exactly the same as your review.

  6. #2460
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickards  [View Original Post]
    Is she a redhead? Shaved legs? And Bush?

    Did she allow you to stick it in the armpit?
    LOL, that escalated quickly.

  7. #2459

    Not too hairy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickards  [View Original Post]
    Is she a redhead? Shaved legs? And Bush?

    Did she allow you to stick it in the armpit?
    No, blonde.

    Shaved legs.

    Medium sized landing strip, no Bush.

    And no on the armpit. LOL.

  8. #2458

    How hairy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM about Rae.

    She is attractive, energetic and quite a bit of fun. BUT if you are not a fan of armpit hair on a woman, I would steer clear.
    Is she a redhead? Shaved legs? And Bush?

    Did she allow you to stick it in the armpit?

  9. #2457

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was just going to make that observation. I saw Mia and Rose when they started with MCE and they weren't anything that I would repeat with. I also saw Rebecca and Carly a while back and they were good but I'm trying to see some of the newer talent but I'm scared to take one for the team haha. I was eyeing Rae from MCE but she doesn't have a lot of pictures to give me a good idea of how she looks. I have an appointment confirmed for Friday, so if I decide to go ahead with it, I'll come back and report! Fingers crossed.
    Sent you a PM about Rae.

    She is attractive, energetic and quite a bit of fun. BUT if you are not a fan of armpit hair on a woman, I would steer clear.

  10. #2456

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    You probably meant EEC / Angelli, not ECE, but ironically, those three EEC girls you noted all used to be at MCE.
    What names did they go by at MCE. I'm trying to find a few who left MCE.

  11. #2455

    Less mileage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    You probably meant EEC / Angelli, not ECE, but ironically, those three EEC girls you noted all used to be at MCE.
    Yeah, I was just going to make that observation. I saw Mia and Rose when they started with MCE and they weren't anything that I would repeat with. I also saw Rebecca and Carly a while back and they were good but I'm trying to see some of the newer talent but I'm scared to take one for the team haha. I was eyeing Rae from MCE but she doesn't have a lot of pictures to give me a good idea of how she looks. I have an appointment confirmed for Friday, so if I decide to go ahead with it, I'll come back and report! Fingers crossed.

  12. #2454

    Ironically

    Quote Originally Posted by DaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back. My suggestions for what's its worth.

    MCE. Based on the current schedule. Carly, Autumn, Kelani, Rebecca (YMMV).

    ECE. Irina, Mia, Rose.
    You probably meant EEC / Angelli, not ECE, but ironically, those three EEC girls you noted all used to be at MCE.

  13. #2453
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

  14. #2452

    2 for 2

    Hey all,

    I haven't contributed much, but here are my last 2 experiences.

    I met Nikki at mce and had an amazing time. Based on the pictures alone and a few good reports, I thought I'd check that nice big ass for myself. Pictures are accurate, and she's even prettier in person.

    Standard mce menu. She doesn't swallow but will allow cim w / spit. She really aims to please. She can give a really good BBBJ and takes direction very well. Had her on her knees, face fucked while she DT. Absolutely loved the view with the mirror. Very GFE, msog, all around very nice girl and would definitely repeat but not without trying other options too. Highly recommend you don't miss out on this one.

    I also met with Scarlett at eec, and I'm kind of torn on this one. I had to venture out without knowing what to expect since I couldn't find reviews, and no one I connect with has paid her a visit.

    She's Russian. She has an amazing figure. All natural, nice sized big c cups, full round ass, and overall a very pretty girl. Unfortunately, at the rate of 4 bills, you have so many other better options with better value. Let me explain.

    Somehow certain services at eec aren't considered all inclusive with your donation. They're more of an upgrade. Cim depends on the girl, and if she does offer it, it's extra. I'd imagine the same applies to anal, though I don't know for sure since I rarely partake, and I don't even know if that's offered by anyone currently at eec. Compare this to mce, for example, and mostly anything you can think of, within reason, of course, is already included with the admission price. We all know pse is a little extra and clearly know what to expect prior to booking at mce since the girls' information is either labeled pse or not.

    Regardless, I wouldn't mind paying for an upgrade, but honestly at the 4 bill price point, I refuse to pay extra for something like cim. You can get that with so many different ladies around the 3 bill mark.

    As far as my experience with her, she delivered. I don't take that away from her. But I wouldn't repeat. It felt like a transaction. I guess we just didn't connect.

    If you are willing to spend the money to be accompanied by someone who's very pretty, Russian, has a really nice figure all around, and don't mind a semi GFE experience, then go for it. Performance was just okay, few positions here and there, but pretty mechanical. Eyes closed the ENTIRE time, pecks for kisses, no real energy. I won't partake with her again.

    I'm a very good looking guy, and I don't mean to say it to brag or anything, but this particular experience made me feel like I was Frankenstein or something. Just goes to show you YMMV in this hobby always. I can tell this isn't for her, and I don't see her doing this for very much longer.

  15. #2451
    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    After taking almost a year off hiatus for my (failed) relationship, I decided to dive back and meet some new women! I really hope you all can point me to the best (hassle-free) and full service and as model type as it can get in the area. I'm okay with paying in the $350 to low $400's range but anything over I'm out. I'm currently verified with EEC, MA, MCE, and Michelle's. I've noticed a lot of the same faces under different names that move around so I would prefer to move away from that towards new faces in the industry all together. With that being said, here is a little feedback on my first date back in as contribution to the forum:

    Met Kelani from MCE last week for a morning session and I was left pleasantly surprised and satisfied. Even though she has man mades (kind of a turn off for me unless they're good work), it fits her frame perfectly and it did the job well especially for some titty fuck. Great BBBJ, tons of spit and good eye contact which was amazing to watch. Second round, started with daty to return the favor then cowgirl on the edge of the bed, slapping her ass and making her tits bounce up and down. Finished deep inside her in the bag, pretty sure she finished at the same time too. Easy conversationalist and pretty accommodating. Her hard no's were no anal and no bare back (of course I had to ask in case luck was on my side).

    Looking forward to hear your suggestions, I would like to mot have to verify with any more agencies or indies since my info is already with plenty of them out there. Tyvm.
    Welcome back. My suggestions for what's its worth.

    MCE. Based on the current schedule. Carly, Autumn, Kelani, Rebecca (YMMV).

    ECE. Irina, Mia, Rose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape