Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,521 to 17,535 of 28087
-
10-11-19 17:34 #10567Senior Member

Posts: 430Rainbow in chula
Went down to what I guess is the mall and decided to see what was around. Found this place just across the way and paid for hh and only got 10 with light touching, so it was lame. It was clear she had something else in mind. We negotiated, a lot, after that we negotiated some more, then when it was time deliver, we negotiated some more. I really hate negotiating. She wasn't even all that and it's always a lie when the clothes come off. Anyways, I killed some time.
-
10-11-19 13:43 #10566Banned Member

Posts: 707108 is open
OK you lucky dogs I'll share some Intel I just picked up.
Although V spa is gone, your waiting for the re-opening is done.
It looks like all you have to do is go right next-door to 108 .
Unfortunately I can't personally be there for the grand reentry I mean re-opening of one of my favorite places but you guys can certainly stop by and say hi for me 😊
I'm told they have two cute young girls working and if you remember anything about the quality of V spa before I am pretty sure you won't be disappointed.
New number 61*-817-785 . 7.
-
10-11-19 02:57 #10565Senior Member

Posts: 278Lily
I contemplated keeping this little gem to myself, but I just couldn't keep this little cutie to myself.
I was feeling adventurous a few days ago and decided to try a provider that's new to the scene with no reviews of any kind. I arrived at a medical office building in the early evening and texted her that I have arrived. She operates out of a sweet inside of a suite of sorts. It's a small but clean and well organized space. Once arriving at the door, I open it and the young lady was hiding behind the door. I was originally intrigued but the long, slim body with the great rack pictured. To my surprise, it was definitely her in the photos. When she crept from behind the door I was greeted by a gorgeous young woman with innocent school girl looks. She was wearing a big jacket but was still smoking hot. After a few minutes of small talk she ditches the jacket to reveal some very sexy see through lingerie. It was the beautiful slim girl with the perfect tits from the ad. I hand over the donation, strip and lay face down. She ask me what pressure I wanted and then proceeded to go to work. We chatted for a little during the beginning of the massage and before I knew it, I was completely relaxed. This girl def has had some training. The massage was fantastic. My a ton of sensuality but the massage felt great so I wasn't to pressed about it. After a very thorough rubdown the massage switches to being 100% sensual. After thoroughly rubbing my ass, taint, balls and shaft, she begins a very slow edging on the little head. After a few minutes I flip and I'm at full attention. She drops her top and reveals some of the most lovely natural breasts I've seen in quite some time. If you appreciate a nice, subtle droop that comes with the natural bigger ones, you'll love these tits. Definitely. A full DD with Perfect brown nipples. I kept my hands to myself initially as she teased me. She's tracing my stomach and the inside of my thighs tossing in an ever so subtle grass of the business end. She comes closer and lubes mice and slow. I couldn't help but grab to titties at this point. So firm and full. She proceeded to give me one of the most explosive finishes I've had since I started this hobby a few years ago. She brought me to the edge and back down about 5 times until I was ready to explode. After release, she cleans me up and we talked for about 20 minutes about fitness haha. Very nice girl. 45 min was 1. 2 but I felt compelled to tip her. 4 after such a great time. Treat this one well gents. She a gorgeous little sweetheart.
I Usually would not spend so much on a HE but she provided me with such a well balanced experience I was happy to hand it over. I'm not interested in FS. Sometimes it's just nice to be worshipped my a woman for awhile. Will definitely seeing this one again very soon.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152635
-
10-11-19 01:03 #10564Senior Member

Posts: 205Madeline
https://massage.eros.com/california/...es/2243958.htm
It has been a few years since I've seen her but if you like a fat Latina ass.
Her new pics show her face and her big ass.
Anyone else have any experiences with her?
-
10-10-19 20:50 #10563Senior Member

Posts: 93All shapes and sizes
The age range is 30's - 50's, usually a couple good looking ones and then all shapes and sizes. When they have a band you get the most in there. You're competing with mostly sailors and some locals. I found it pretty easy to find someone and it a few cheap drinks is all it cost me. Full disclosure it's been about 5 months since I've been there due to other commitments but doubt it's changed much.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 17:48 #10562Senior Member

Posts: 479McDini's
I'll have to check this place out. Incidentally, I've been to the Paradise Bar and Grill a few times. It is said to be a meeting place for swingers on Friday nights. One time it had the stereotypical older swinger crowd and a few random single guys. Another time, later in the evening, there were a few very attractive women. I don't know if they were on the prowl so to speak or if they were just finishing up their night out at this location.
Originally Posted by TheAssMan
[View Original Post]
https://www.yelp.com/biz/paradise-lo...rill-san-diego
-
10-10-19 17:26 #10561Senior Member

Posts: 479Thad's
Friday night will usually be busy especially during the summer or near a Holiday. Saturday will be crowded but expect a 5-to-1 ratio of men to women if not worse. I don't know if they are still open Sundays but they used to be and would essentially have a pool party, so that was a good way to check out the place if you like a more laid back setting.
Originally Posted by King4
[View Original Post]
Quite frankly, you would do better with a wing woman, part of the club is closed off to single guys. You do see single guys traveling in packs there, usually young Marines.
Originally Posted by ChillyWilly54
[View Original Post]
Last edited by NudeBeachPerv; 10-10-19 at 17:41. Reason: addd title
-
10-10-19 17:13 #10560Senior Member

Posts: 313So what your saying is mcdinis, is a great place to hookup with single / married Filipino women? Interesting I have never heard of it. What age range are we talking about?
Originally Posted by TheAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 11:26 #10559Senior Member

Posts: 93McDini's
My experience with this place is that it's like bass fishing with dynamite if you have any game. It's owned by Filipinos for the past handful of years. A lot of Filipinas, single, married. Very easy to find your mate for the night, especially Thur. The weekend. I used to hit it up regularly but not so much any more but judging from the lunch crowd it's probably still the same. A few years back they had a nice looking Filipina bartender with big tits who lived a few blocks away. She was a regular but I haven't seen her there in a while.
One word of caution. Play your cards honestly or be prepared for drama. There are women there that don't care about your relationship status and those that do and if you get caught up, drama will ensue. I'm single but had a married buddy get in a jam because his girl for the night didn't appreciate him not being honest.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 01:44 #10558Banned Member

Posts: 3075Entertainment license?
I don't know if there's such a permit or license that allow masseuse to perform massages, body slides, etc in the nude.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
I've never been to Thads so I don't know what goes on there.
I think even with an entertainment license the girls, dancers, strippers still can't touch a client's Johnson. I remembered the days going to Les Girls where the girls can walk around in the lobby naked. In the back private show rooms the girls perform nude dances but had to stay on the "stage" and be away a certain feet. Same thing with the Body Shop in their private booths the girls can dance naked but needed to be a certain feet away from the customers. They can do table / chair dance up close but they have to remained clothed.
I don't know if an entertainment license will allow a masseuse to get nude and perform body slides, camel slides on a client, and/or allow clients to suck on their tits.
It would be nice to know if SDPD does turn a blind eye at HH because they have some special permit, then I would probably repeat. I doubt there's such a permit.
-
10-10-19 01:43 #10557Senior Member

Posts: 32Thads / Trophy / Etc
Me too, hit me up if you need a wingman.
.
Originally Posted by King4
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 01:31 #10556Senior Member

Posts: 78All this talk about this and thads is making me curious, any idea a good time to check either out?
-
10-09-19 23:08 #10555Senior Member

Posts: 479Hahaha, I think the floors at Thad's have both that parking lot and Jolars beat.
Originally Posted by MyDream
[View Original Post]
BTW, I've heard this is the unofficial replacement for Trophy Lounge...
https://www.yelp.com/biz/legendary-mcdinis-national-city
-
10-09-19 23:01 #10554Banned Member

Posts: 132Used to be a few hot bartender girls; a lot of Wespac widows and Philipino chicks looking for their next husbands, or something to replace their vibrators for the night. Parking lot was similar to the floors at Jolar. Hahaha!
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 21:49 #10553Senior Member

Posts: 479It's technically not an AMP but a sex club. Since you mentioned Trophy Lounge, my understanding was its of Navy guys would go there, Thad's is similar in that respect. It is a BYOB sex club, I was kind of joking but if you don't mind a divey place it might be worth going to once or twice.
Originally Posted by MyDream
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




