Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1764

  2. #1763

    JenDoll

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d19bb...7-39261da8c75b

    I know she was reviewed her under another name I think. Any info?
    I think her old "handle" was JenDoll. There are a handful of reviews on here.

    My contact with her = she wanted four to meet at a hotel, two for a car visit. I talked her down to three for a hotel meet, then 150 for a car visit. I never pulled the trigger, based on bad reviews, I read her prices are all over the place as well.

    Good luck!

  3. #1762

    Pinkgal Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d19bb...7-39261da8c75b

    I know she was reviewed her under another name I think. Any info?
    Yes, she has been reviewed before. I remember as Emma. But probably other names. I haven't met her. Little high mileage, not good at communicating. But apparently good in bed.

  4. #1761

    Pinkgal19

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d19bb...7-39261da8c75b

    I know she was reviewed her under another name I think. Any info?

  5. #1760

    "Aswesomness" (sic)

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f45b...2-573dc5d85a4f

    Exchanged numbers with this one on the site and then took it to text. Between the vague, generic answers and the ridiculous grammar, a few texts were enough for me to know that "she" was a spammer. Don't waste your time, guys.

  6. #1759

    Pro

    She gave me her number as well. And # points several escort ads in Seattle, Portland, DC etc. So I didn't make any further move. Her pics does show great body, not sure how the service though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamantine  [View Original Post]
    Talking to this one anyone has info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/243ec...9-0cb002bd76c1

  7. #1758
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with her an had her share her private photos and they're not really all that flattering tbh. In a few she's got what looks like a gut from having a baby. Do you know does she still have it?
    She did have some but it has been a while as I mentioned in my post. Don't know if she has grown thicker.

  8. #1757

    Honestbee

    Quote Originally Posted by LoVecchio  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, English does not seem to be her native language (or at least the native language of whoever wrote the profile).
    Well, as long as she speaks the language that I'm looking for, very well, I have no problems if English isn't her native language.

  9. #1756

    Kayleeee47

    Talking to this one anyone has info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/243ec...9-0cb002bd76c1

  10. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6859e...4-0f4301627253

    She says she's in Baltimore, though profile mentions DC. Posted in Balt forum as well, just in case.
    For what it's worth, English does not seem to be her native language (or at least the native language of whoever wrote the profile).

  11. #1754

    Same here

    Haven't met any that actually likes doing this. Not even the ones that do want $$ but don't demand it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsidd  [View Original Post]
    Lucky you. Haven't met the ones on here just for the thrill.

  12. #1753

    Drew

    Not yet, working on scheduling something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Have you dreamt of a visit with her?

  13. #1752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    There's a fair amount of girls on SA that aren't in it primarily for the money, some do just like the thrill, the perception, etc.
    Lucky you. Haven't met the ones on here just for the thrill.

  14. #1751

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Have you dreamt of a visit with her?

  15. #1750

    Drew

    Here is her STG ad.

    http://fredericksburg.skipthegames.c...r/165990573799

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew0403  [View Original Post]
    I texted back and forth for two weeks when we set up appointment, she said she needed an hour as she was getting ready, she said to text in one hour, waited an hour to text she said she was not at motel yet and that I should go there get a room and she would take it off the bill BTW $/$1. 5/ $$, I told her I was a newbie and nervous and I would wait for her to get room, she then text back that I would have to wait because a regular was now getting the room and she had a few other regulars that were going before me, I had taken my pills when she first said 1 hour, I only had a 4 hour window with pills so I said forget it. I did call her back a day or to later and said I was still interested and although I would come to her I offered extra for her to come to my residence and that I would pick her up which I had offered the first time I texted her. She then questioned me why I wanted her to come to me. I tend to over explain myself and sent her a few texts on why, but she remained silent I figured she wanted to just hear what I said but no response so I added a couple more texts explaining myself and wanting to set something up for either in call or out call, no response. That night while I was sleeping she calls me at 1 am and angry tells me because I sent so many texts she would not see me. She has no car or at least does not have one that runs, she claims to be a bartender.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape