Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1414  [View Original Post]
    Highly doubtful. The gal in the link has had consistently horrible reviews for a decade.

  2. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny  [View Original Post]
    I used to see a very beautiful tanned blonde with big boobs for massage in her home somewhere in Lehigh Valley near Allentown. I was wondering if anyone might know how to contact her. She was on BP and this was a few years ago. I would appreciate any help. I thought she lived way out in the country north of I 78, near Allentown / Bethlehem.
    I'd guess this one maybe.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/heather-...llentown-49518

  3. #77

    Lehigh Valley

    I used to see a very beautiful tanned blonde with big boobs for massage in her home somewhere in Lehigh Valley near Allentown. I was wondering if anyone might know how to contact her. She was on BP and this was a few years ago. I would appreciate any help. I thought she lived way out in the country north of I 78, near Allentown / Bethlehem.

  4. #76

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    She not he typos sorry the auto correct messed my texting up and you can't edit posts on here.
    Thanks for the heads up I was going to try that one out soon!!

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    OK I went to see this one today he agreed to 3 jacksons for ss. So I get to the hotel she takes about 10 minutes in and out of the bathroom And she's fidgeting around the room. Finally we get on the bed to start doing stuff and he completely changes the script on what we agreed to it's covered BJ only no FS.

    Hey soon as we got down on the bed I hear some guy walking around outside the room he bangs on the door said you got five more minutes WTF we haven't even done anything yet. So I said screw it let her do her thing so I can at least get something out of it and I rolled out. Huge waist of time and money.

    Management waiting outside the room.

    Drug paraphernalia around the room.

    Sketchy hotel on Airport Road that's always getting in trouble by uncle LEO.

    Last-second up fail after money received.

    Avoid this one at all costs LOL I think I got out lucky but I can't guarantee the next guy will.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/allentown...-3245/1/138568
    She not he typos sorry the auto correct messed my texting up and you can't edit posts on here.

  6. #74

    All kinds of drama

    OK I went to see this one today he agreed to 3 jacksons for ss. So I get to the hotel she takes about 10 minutes in and out of the bathroom And she's fidgeting around the room. Finally we get on the bed to start doing stuff and he completely changes the script on what we agreed to it's covered BJ only no FS.

    Hey soon as we got down on the bed I hear some guy walking around outside the room he bangs on the door said you got five more minutes WTF we haven't even done anything yet. So I said screw it let her do her thing so I can at least get something out of it and I rolled out. Huge waist of time and money.

    Management waiting outside the room.

    Drug paraphernalia around the room.

    Sketchy hotel on Airport Road that's always getting in trouble by uncle LEO.

    Last-second up fail after money received.

    Avoid this one at all costs LOL I think I got out lucky but I can't guarantee the next guy will.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/allentown...-3245/1/138568

  7. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1414  [View Original Post]
    The link doesn't work anymore. Need more details for your review. Price paid? What all went down during this experience? Meaning did she start with a BJ was there kissing? Your review is not enough to make me I want to go yet especially since you're new. Also why is her ad down already? That's usually a sign it got taken down or she removed it which most don't do. Stay safe.
    Sorry was first time posting. She started with bbj and had a great mouth and then we moved to covered plowing in multiple positions. She is very flexible never seen someone spread the way she did. Here is her new link today. I did the hh price listed.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...k/263358587067

  8. #72

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Dviknid  [View Original Post]
    So I took the plunge. We set everything up via txt and was very fast to get a meet. She did basic LEO checks and I was in the room with her. She is exactly like her pics if not better! She didn't look like she ever took any candy nor drink. Was very nice and accommodating and the prices well worth it.
    The link doesn't work anymore. Need more details for your review. Price paid? What all went down during this experience? Meaning did she start with a BJ was there kissing? Your review is not enough to make me I want to go yet especially since you're new. Also why is her ad down already? That's usually a sign it got taken down or she removed it which most don't do. Stay safe.

  9. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Dviknid  [View Original Post]
    http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...n/638441412478


    Anyone got info on this one? See her post a lot on multiple sites.
    So I took the plunge. We set everything up via txt and was very fast to get a meet. She did basic LEO checks and I was in the room with her. She is exactly like her pics if not better! She didn't look like she ever took any candy nor drink. Was very nice and accommodating and the prices well worth it.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dviknid  [View Original Post]
    http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...n/638441412478
    Anyone got info on this one? See her post a lot on multiple sites.
    Give her a call and let us know how you make out. That's how this works.

  11. #69

    Chocolate Hottie

    http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...n/638441412478

    Anyone got info on this one? See her post a lot on multiple sites.

  12. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1414  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing up this one for a while and even tried three times seeing her with poor communication. First time I was on my way and she canceled on me saying I was taking too long even though I wasn't and was on time. She claimed she had real photos when I talked with her and seemed legit. She has always been pretty much outcall only is my understanding. Her prices were fair I remember also. Too bad she isn't worth it. Stay safe.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll be travelling through in a week or so and just now planning my pit stop. This one won't be one for sure.

  13. #67

    Not For Nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForWild  [View Original Post]
    http://poconos.skipthegames.com/fema...t/687424201624

    I would like to try her, but would love to know if anyone has any experience with her.

    Thanks.
    She looks good, but that line, "I suck souls out of people". Is an automatic "no-go" for me. Almost like she is giving you a hint of problems to come (no pun intended).

    DD.

  14. #66

    Any Info?

    http://poconos.skipthegames.com/fema...t/687424201624

    I would like to try her, but would love to know if anyone has any experience with her.

    Thanks.

  15. #65

    Tried this one out

    Was on a budget so was looking for somewhere cheap she comes up: http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...w/629618518237 and offered so much extras I was satisfied with just a BBBJ and she delivered!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape