Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 551 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 8263
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1633

    Devious

    Does anyone know if Devious is working anywhere? She was at Lake City Deja Vu until mid summer. Thanks.

  2. #1632

    Ricks

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where secret went to? I heard she moved to Ricks. She was a recent college grad, talk 5'10" brunette hair, very picky on who she does things with. After graduation, she said she wanted to have more fun, uvh type stuff. Haven't seen her since early summer.
    According to Rick's twitter page Secret was last there October 10th.

  3. #1631
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    SODO is full of GPS and not enough fun. Caters to the visitors and not locals. Hot girls just not high mileage in my experience. I would love to hear from others.
    Yeah that club isn't very fun. I went there a few times, no mileage. Unfortunately there were managers watching nearby which killed the vibe.

    It might be okay for someone just wanting to watch the stage show I guess.

  4. #1630

    Secret formerly of Pandora's

    Anyone know where secret went to? I heard she moved to Ricks. She was a recent college grad, talk 5'10" brunette hair, very picky on who she does things with. After graduation, she said she wanted to have more fun, uvh type stuff. Haven't seen her since early summer.

  5. #1629
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmgmmg  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her or the place in general?
    SODO is full of GPS and not enough fun. Caters to the visitors and not locals. Hot girls just not high mileage in my experience. I would love to hear from others.

  6. #1628

    Bailey at DreamGirls Sodo

    Any info on her or the place in general?

  7. #1627
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    Last Time I saw Monse, she insisted on a cover.
    Same with me even though she knows that I've left children inside of her before. Some are still reporting she does without so maybe it depends on the day / her mood.

  8. #1626

    Monse

    Last Time I saw Monse, she insisted on a cover.

  9. #1625

    Rina is a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    She is Hispanic. Her lips look pumped up. Her tits are fake, and her ass also looks inflated. She was very pushy the last time I was there. I suspect I am not the only man who finds a pushy woman to be a turn-off.
    She's half Brazilian and Russian with blue eyes. Will talk up a show, collect cash, then suggest otc (even giving a phone number and address) and never show. I've learned my lesson with broads like her before (which is why I usually stick with providers and SA) and was partially expecting it. Her ass looks like someone shoved pillows in a bra and wrapped it around their waist, but feels like overbaked bread.

    Avoid her like the plague.

  10. #1624
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerman1982  [View Original Post]
    Been to Pandora's few times now. Morgan was good and as advertised by mongers. She still has not given up the cover for me. All safety she says. Vivian jerked me around. Got very expensive lap dance. Not worth it. Definitely going back to see Morgan. Read much about Monse. Still have not sampled.
    What's Morgan's schedule these days, haven't been in to see her in ages.

  11. #1623

    Honey's

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she does BB, or if she does it's very rare. I'd be pretty surprised if she started doing it on a regular basis anytime soon.
    https://www.heraldnet.com/news/honey...club-to-close/

    Honey's was a good time. Been gone a long time now.

  12. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth. Morgan told me straight out she doesn't do anything uncovered (even HJ) in the club. She has no reason to lie to me about that. She likes me, want to take care of me and I've know her since she started at the great Honeys (may she rest in peace) - Change my mind.
    I don't think she does BB, or if she does it's very rare. I'd be pretty surprised if she started doing it on a regular basis anytime soon.

  13. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Always thought the BB stories about Morgan were fiction. All I get is covered. Great covered but covered.
    For what it's worth. Morgan told me straight out she doesn't do anything uncovered (even HJ) in the club. She has no reason to lie to me about that. She likes me, want to take care of me and I've know her since she started at the great Honeys (may she rest in peace) - Change my mind.

  14. #1620
    Never done the strip club thing. Feels a bit public but the tales of Monse are tempting me. Are there pics of her anywhere online?

  15. #1619

    Best Day of week during daytime to visit clubs

    On my rather sporadic visits to Seattle either north or south, and visits to primarily Pandora's or Kittens I have not seen a pattern emerge as to the best day to visit, but thinking those who are more frequent visitors may have seen a pattern where there are more or better dancers. Usual visits are Mon thru Thursday when I have deliveries to the Seattle area and sometimes am done in early afternoon allowing time for a visit. I think I have been each club over the years on different days during the afternoons, but with time between visits sometimes being 6 to 8 months it is impossible to to determine a better day over others. This early fall afforded the opportunity to make an number of weekly visits, so one week visited Kittens on a Tuesday, and a week later in the same area on a Wednesday, Tuesday had lots of friendlies, and Wednesday fewer, and did not seem anywhere near as friendly.

    Have experienced the same at Pandora's, one week day is great, and a week later different day, not so great.

    Is it just the luck of the draw, or are certain days of the week better?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape