Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12031

    Avoid

    Tried to set something up with this one and their first response was "wow your married", which I am not, after the hassle of actually trying to get donations rates she wanted a deposit which is a big no from me for any STG princess. After I said I wasn't going to see her, she tried to threaten me by saying she will tell my "wife" that I was a cheater, I laughed and told her to send me a screenshot once she tells my "wife". Obvious scammer so stay away.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/515698058078

  2. #12030

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I've been coming across posts mentioning these two women and apparently the superb BJ skills that they have. If any of you fellas who have either of their digits would inbox me with it, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to see one, if not both this weekend with a review in tail for you guys.
    PM sent to your inbox.

  3. #12029

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    We try to keep a good standing with the girls that are good at what they do but they will not stay around if people make appt and don't show up or make a appt and call them 4 hours later and say they're not gone make it. We got to at least respect they're time, because nine times out of ten this they full time job and we don't need a few dick heads fucking it up for everyone.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.
    You get my vote. We all know what they are doing, make three dates and keep one. Just in case the first two are flakes. Somebody had to put up the trust and I think it should be us. We are a band of brothers, we help each other, lets help our providers too.

    Be safe and have fun.

  4. #12028

    Winter or Maria?

    I've been coming across posts mentioning these two women and apparently the superb BJ skills that they have. If any of you fellas who have either of their digits would inbox me with it, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to see one, if not both this weekend with a review in tail for you guys.

  5. #12027

    Carmel

    Dreamt of her a couple weeks ago for BBJCIM. She is down with Facef*ck but can't go too deep unfortunately (would have made it soo much better). The only gripe I have is the strong musty odor that came off of her body when she had taken her clothes off. Besides that, everything else was good. Looks like her pics, maybe just a bit heavier in person. BJ skills I would give a solid 8/10. Very down to earth also which is always a plus. Damage was. 5 for BBJCIM (outcall). So long as the hygiene is taken care of, I'll likely see her again for FS. Safe hunting guys.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/034948042202

  6. #12026

    Boose

    Was on a hiatus for a good while. But here goes a recent dream I had. If you like petite women, she definitely has the ideal body (she has a habit, but there aren't any indicators on her body). A very feisty personality, I must say, although I didn't mind it one bit. She has a guy friend who lingers around also, but don't mind him, he posed no problem and left when it was necessary. Dream was. 6 for qv. BBJ was average, only lasted until I got up and transition into doggie. That was okay. Stayed in that position until I finished. The overall dream was average. Cool chick though. If I visit again it will be because of her personality and looks versus the actual performance itself to be honest.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...g/178505627856

  7. #12025

    Brothers in arms

    We try to keep a good standing with the girls that are good at what they do but they will not stay around if people make appt and don't show up or make a appt and call them 4 hours later and say they're not gone make it. We got to at least respect they're time, because nine times out of ten this they full time job and we don't need a few dick heads fucking it up for everyone.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

  8. #12024

    Any Intel?

    Anyone had the pleasure of dreaming?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/834030141097

  9. #12023

    Lena / Violet

    Had a nice visit at the red roof today. BBBJ was on point.

  10. #12022

    Jewsee

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says BBBJ. So I'm guessing she doesn't do that?
    I've seen her a few times and always been CBJ. She is very nice girl that is a little heavier than she looks in pics but not fat. She has a tight kitty and was worth the QV price for me.

  11. #12021

    Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says BBBJ. So I'm guessing she doesn't do that?
    She did not for me, but YMMV.

  12. #12020

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1966  [View Original Post]
    Caught my eye been wanting to try just wondering if TGTBT. I did search found nothing apologies if I overlooked. Thanks for any intel.
    Would you happen to have a link?

  13. #12019

    Jewsee

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Had a really nice time with this lady. She has a great rack and always stays in a nice clean room. Damage is a little high in my opinion but sometimes you get what you pay for. Everything was covered but enjoyable. Stay safe.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/096884684535
    Her ad says BBBJ. So I'm guessing she doesn't do that?

  14. #12018

    Jewsee

    Had a really nice time with this lady. She has a great rack and always stays in a nice clean room. Damage is a little high in my opinion but sometimes you get what you pay for. Everything was covered but enjoyable. Stay safe.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/096884684535

  15. #12017

    Re: re: Korrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3308  [View Original Post]
    Is she hosting yet or still only outs?
    She was only doing outs or car dates yesterday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape