Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 930 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 13943
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5303

    General rule

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, heading to Vegas next week, and had question on this girl, Danni. Any info if she's legit?

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1291450

    Also, will be staying at Palms, so any useful info would be appreciated!
    As has been mentioned countless times on the board, stay away from ads that mention outcall only starting at 2 bills. Those are nearly always upsell bait and switch agency girls, or indies that are out to hustle you. Every. Single. Time.

    If you are stuck on wanting a legit agency, there are a few here that offer Europeans or Asians. Do your research; you can start with the apartment incall blog at the bottom of the thread list. Otherwise, you are going to have a bad time.

  2. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, heading to Vegas next week, and had question on this girl, Danni. Any info if she's legit?

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1291450

    Also, will be staying at Palms, so any useful info would be appreciated!
    That's amateur porn star Naughty Allie. Look her up on PornHub. Zero chance that that's who shows up if you dial the number.

  3. #5301

    Danni

    Hi Guys, heading to Vegas next week, and had question on this girl, Danni. Any info if she's legit?

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1291450

    Also, will be staying at Palms, so any useful info would be appreciated!

  4. #5300

    Link not working

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    One of my regulars is visiting your fair city. I've seen her about 10 times, always very cool.

    She is very cool, and very hot, great GFE (though covered). Reasonably priced. The pics are very recent and accurate. She really knows how to bring the sexy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...971/7084414438
    The link above doesn't work, please provide a valid link or her digits.

  5. #5299

    If six was nine

    So I had such a delightful time a week ago with that 3 way that I decided to indulge in another one today.

    Ironically, I thought I was scheduling with Crystal and Kayla last week. When those girls got off the elevator and introduced themselves as Roxanne & Lynn, I figured they were using multiple alias; as most of these working girls do.

    I was at a cigar lounge with a buddy of mine later that day who had previously met up with Crystal and Kayla, and after much discussion, it was determined that they were in fact 2 different sets of girls. We joked that this could only happen in Vegas.

    Anyway, scheduled today with the two I originally intended to see. Very flexible scheduling, good communication. Safe incall on Boulder between Tropicana & Flamingo. Boulder is usually a no go for me; but every so often I will make an exception. This was one of those times. Not super tidy, and there was a pack of 2 or 3 free range ankle biters; but I could work with it.

    Super good service with a relaxed and flexible menu. They made it all about me from start to finish. Positive energy with chill demeanors. Took direction well with no clock watching.

    If you are wanting to pound something out with a little bit of the rough stuff (as I think we all do from time to time), these aren't the girls for you. But if you are looking for easy going girl next door type thing, you could do a lot worse. Will most definitely repeat. If you enter 2125 into the adlist sites you should have no problem finding them.

    Also, please no pms. There is already plenty of intel regarding them, and their services, on the board. The search bar is your friend. Also, I'm not here to do your negotiating for you. Handle your business.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a9e666cbd31463517945230a0342c3fb_f.jpg‎   ebfd48cea45dff6710674ecea6fe2d81_f.jpg‎  

  6. #5298

    Escortsfish

    Hi.

    Coming to Vegas next week. From Toronto where the escort scene is the best anywhere. Not expecting the same. Is escort fish site a good site to connect with young spinners?

    Thanks for your comments.

  7. #5297

    Reasonable

    Visiting town for two nights this weekend.

    Wondering if anyone knows any good black or latina girls who offer excellent BBBJ and will do an incall to me on the strip for reasonable rates? Not hung up on body type, just skills.

    Doesn't matter to me if they are escort, walker or an UtR girl.

    Any help would be appreciated. Please DM Me.

  8. #5296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by SdsFun201  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys seen Artemis? I am visiting this week, staying at Cosmo and looking to set something up with her or someone else. Tons of reviews on them but doing recon seems like all reviewers have only reviewed her and nobody else and joined around time of review. Any info or other recommendations would be appreciates.
    GPS and fake reviews. Obviously from a handler or herself. She has been discussed here before. Search her name and Read it

  9. #5295

    nevermind

    oops wrong forum

  10. #5294

    Artemis

    Have any of you guys seen Artemis? I am visiting this week, staying at Cosmo and looking to set something up with her or someone else. Tons of reviews on them but doing recon seems like all reviewers have only reviewed her and nobody else and joined around time of review. Any info or other recommendations would be appreciates.

  11. #5293
    She's not in Vegas, anymore. Your loss is my gain.

    And you couldn't have seen my post on Friday because I didn't make it until Saturday, LOL.

    I will commend your good taste, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, I hope she stays around for a few days, I'm going to try to see her. Wish I had seen this post on Friday!

  12. #5292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    One of my regulars is visiting your fair city. I've seen her about 10 times, always very cool.

    She is very cool, and very hot, great GFE (though covered). Reasonably priced. The pics are very recent and accurate. She really knows how to bring the sexy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...971/7084414438
    Thanks for the info, I hope she stays around for a few days, I'm going to try to see her. Wish I had seen this post on Friday!

  13. #5291
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude8622  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her for 3 years now. 2 or 3 times a year and maybe 2 times per visit. She doesn't advertise anymore and only sees regulars. Her number is the same but if she doesn't recognize the number I bet she doesn't respond. I think she is part time as she has a real job now. I scheduled my October visit with her about a month ago. She has lost a fair amount of weight from when I started seeing her. She looks real good!
    Did get to see her luckily, she is the best!

  14. #5290
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    I met her and she wasn't charging anywhere near that amount and she was great. LFK, BBJ, COF, CFS.
    You know, now that you mention it, I think I recently saw her PD profile and she dropped her price down WAY low to about $400 an hour. It was around Labor Day too, and she was offering a $300 holiday special. And she's okay with all that stuff? That's incredible. Oh man, I would love to COF. I might have to save up a little then. She'd be my only date for at least two months, haha. I read older reports of her and most say she did no kissing or DATY and I think only one said she let him cum somewhere on her body, probably torso or something.

  15. #5289

    From what I understand

    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    Based on the Trys link she's in NJ now. Makes me wonder if she now has a handler taking her on a tour.
    You'd be correct on that assumption.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape