Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 13310
-
10-11-19 09:59 #3170Senior Member

Posts: 147Curious about this 1
I have seen this 1 posting for a while now and very curious about meeting this 1 communicated thru text a few times seems legit just wondering if anybody knows anything about this 1 may just take the plunge to see.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/580863367181
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/xxx-re...appel/22342954
Any info is appreciated.
Stay safe.
High.
-
10-10-19 17:54 #3169Senior Member

Posts: 650Don't bother with Cityxguide
As mentioned, most ads on this site are fake. 90% actually seems way too low, I'd say 99.9% of their ads are fake and I don't bother with it. This one is easily exposed using image search. Any of you who are still not using image search to weed the fakes out is just going to spin their wheels as the problem is just getting worse and worse.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 01:45 #3168Senior Member

Posts: 75Anybody info looking for fun
Hey there haven't been on in a while quit the hobby but was curious about one if anybody had seen her. Named Dallas but not the red haired chick dreams or whatever. She's posted for a while but find nothing on s number search or no reviews. Appreciate any info.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/217260274247
-
10-09-19 19:03 #3167Senior Member

Posts: 24290%+ adds on that site are fake. You will find the same adds posted in other cities, states and countries. You might find a gem but will be rare.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 18:06 #3166Senior Member

Posts: 43Cityxguide
That site is garbage. All fake ads, well maybe 1 or 2 real ones, but almost all fake.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 17:37 #3165Senior Member

Posts: 504CityXguide
I just discovered this site. Any intel? Lots of posts for free service and donations seem low?
Here is an example.
https://cityxguide.photos/ads/bliss-...35706-35166510
-
10-09-19 11:42 #3164Senior Member

Posts: 616Nicole
See Post 2920.
Originally Posted by Vocable
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 11:39 #3163Senior Member

Posts: 43Nicole
She is very quiet and laid back, but pleasing. Pictures are real and donations were fair. Both visits were great.
Originally Posted by Vocable
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 11:00 #3162Senior Member

Posts: 53Raven
I saw Raven a few months ago. She is very cautious and changes her number frequently. Don't ask about specifics through text or she will probably block you. She said she was originally from Atlanta but wanted to get away from the wrong crowd. Everything is covered even though some her adds say she offers cim. When I was there she just says she doesn't do that and I didn't push her on it. She is very friendly though. One of her pictures I do remember her wearing wig. She has a pretty face and is pretty thick. The room smelled of smoke also if that's an issue.
-
10-09-19 07:04 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 136Nicole, looking for advice
I used the search feature and can find nothing. Has anyone visited this lady, she's posted for a while, and at one time posted with Kimberly Eve. Any guidance would be helpful.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/764929253920
-
10-08-19 20:30 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 650Re: Raven
When I saw her pics I guessed she was way older than 39 and not as in just a few years, but maybe even a few decades. She appears to be wearing a wig and dark glasses to hide her identify but also to possibly cover her real age. You'd think there would be a bit more skin showing in this type of an ad but everything is covered up. Possibly a retired stripper that never took her implants out? Pure speculation, so let us know if you see her in person.
Originally Posted by MeatRocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 19:33 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 85Jade
https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...post/37613345/
I was intrigued about her offering a boob job to see if there was something to it. Fairly easy to make arrangements got to her location it is the girl in the picks and her boobs are really that big.
We get comfortable and she starts with a BBBJ And I have to admit it's probably one of the best I have ever had. Please keep in mind that I've had some very good once in the past but this was great. She took direction well and showed lots of love to the boys. After a little bit of love from those huge Boobies, we moved to the main Event. I know definitely Greek is not on the menu but LFK is definitely on the menu. Even though her phone was going off a lot she never checked it While I was there. I'm definitely going to see her again she is worth a visit.
-MD.
-
10-08-19 16:42 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 504Veronica
Z saves the day again! Had my eye on this but if she claims 51, she's probably 61; and that w hard tats and hunchback, that does a no for me. Thanks Z.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 14:26 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 1206She's okay
I put in the effort to see this one again. She's at a different low rent motel on WH. I can't say there wasn't drama but at least not the kind like before. I was just aching for a BJ from a mature blonde. The pics are her. She sent me a face pic. She's a mature blonde. However when I arrived her hair had a purple dye in it. Negotiated a qv BJ (she asked 45 but I only had jacksons so left 60). She disrobed. Now listen.
She has a pretty nice pair of legs and a round plump rump. All good there. Big fake hard tiddies. Didn't love them. Also she is a bit of a hunchback. So there is that.
She delivered a decent blowie. Wasn't magnificent. Didn't take direction but also didn't complain. Asked about CIM and she mumbled something that she wouldn't swallow and I told her I don't care what she does with it after it's left me. Well, when I erupted she moved away. Not a fan. Heads up, if you see her you will most likely be laying in Lake Z so choose the right hand side of the bed.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/079174248470
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 12:50 #3156Senior Member

Posts: 158Hailey Anderson
While I know things can change instantly. I contacted Hailey she denied the accusations. She has never been very mellow and honest with me. If you motivated to see her. Do a outcall if she shows there is a 97.9% she is legit. Stay safe.









Reply With Quote






