Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,536 to 17,550 of 28087
-
10-09-19 21:46 #10552Banned Member

Posts: 132Been mongering a while, never heard of that AMP. Thanks though.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 21:39 #10551Senior Member

Posts: 479I wonder if this operates under some grey area of the law. IE the ladies get adult entertainment permits like the ladies at strip clubs, the establishment is allowed to continue because it has bought a license similar to Thads and SDPD looks the other way.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 21:30 #10550Senior Member

Posts: 479Haha, I've heard stories about the aunties at Trophy: lounge and the Wespac Widows.
Originally Posted by MyDream
[View Original Post]
Maybe try your luck at this "classy" place.
http://www.thads.com
-
10-09-19 18:27 #10549Banned Member

Posts: 3075Heavenly Hands
I've been to HH twice. I went on a day where they were doing free body slides. Limited mutual touching was allowed. It was a mediocre massage by a pretty masseuse that rubbed her tits on me and finished with a HJ. This was before they had a website so there was nothing posted about tipping. I did not tip after my first visit.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
At the second visit I got a really hot masseuse (no longer there). I originally scheduled a 30 minutes session but because she got completely nude and did an awesome camel slides. I extended the session to 1 hour and tipped her $40 after the session.
They definitely got some hotties there, but with their website up listing the services and their address I'm not comfortable returning. Also the entrance to the place is not at all discreet.
-
10-09-19 17:54 #10548Senior Member

Posts: 116Michelle
Same for me. Saw Michelle the week before she moved to MV for 80 hhr. The following week she asked me if I wanted to come by, but her price went up. I politely declined. I swear it's impossible to find 80 hhr nowadays.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 17:11 #10547Senior Member

Posts: 29Look up this thing named Lexi in Bay Park.
Originally Posted by MyDream
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 16:38 #10546Senior Member

Posts: 554I swear Michelle must be making insane money these days. I first saw her in La Jolla a few years ago 80 $ for half hour. Then saw her in mission valley for 100 and 120. Now her half hour is 150! Plus these VIP sessions she has to be raking it in big time.
Originally Posted by MartinL
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 14:32 #10545Banned Member

Posts: 132AMP Gilf's
Anyone run across any skanky over-makeup wearing trashy GILFs, preferably with a set of bolt ons recently? Like a Trophy Lounge reject? Not normally my thing but just have a odd craving. PM if you wish and are too embarrassed to share on forum LOL.
Thanks.
MD.
-
10-09-19 14:01 #10544Senior Member

Posts: 107My HH experiences
I have been here a number of times. Probably about 6. And each girl is a little different in the way they do their rub. Most are lousy in the massage. So you spend most of your time face down and flapping your arms around trying to grab whatever they put in reach. It's annoying. They've never been sensual at all. I've never had a girl ask my name or about the day. They just have you come in lay down and rub oil on your back till its time to jack you off.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
The rare exception has been when some people have reported that the girl was willing to do some extras. But those extras are never FS and I'm assuming no BJs either.
I have frankly never tipped nor have I ever wanted to. They have never driven me crazy with sensual teasing, or with the HJ. It's so mechanical and immpersonal I just go to grope a girl's body and leave. They get what they get.
-
10-09-19 12:54 #10543Senior Member

Posts: 194I have only been to Heavenly Hands once. I did not tip and no comment was made about it.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 12:24 #10542Senior Member

Posts: 530There's tipping and then there's "tipping. "
Although I haven't been to HH, I can speak to my general experience with "tipping. " If you're used to typical AMPs, the house fee is just that. It gets you on the table and a set period of time with a massage. The provider will expect a tip even for a rub, and certainly more for a tug. Most of these other establishments like HH, XO, MO, and most independents charge a higher base fee with set menu add-ons. For that fee YMMV, but the HE is included. I've found that you're more likely to get a perfunctary rub and tug, minimal mutual contact, lame body slide effort if you don't: a) book the premium add-ons, and b) ask if there's more with a nice tip.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
Personally, I think it's worth it for the an indi who has a private incall, especially an apartment, but if you don't mind taking whoever is available in a line-up an AMP is definitely more bang (pun intended) for your buck.
-
10-09-19 09:11 #10541Banned Member

Posts: 707Gratuity is not included at heavenly hands?
After enjoying NudeBeachPerv link posted, I looked over the heavenly hands website and wow a lot of good looking girl photos with a long list of add ons. It looks like the selection is amazing.
I know each of these girls is still essentially an independent contractor but I would have thought these prices were all inclusive, if you wanted to tip, that's fine but for the price of entry you were paying I was assume the tip was included. But after looking at the website Gratuity is not included. - Average tip is 20% – 30%.
Have I been missing something the whole time or is this kind of recent?
Honestly I tend to stay away from independence or organizations like this because of bad experiences I had years ago but they definitely look intriguing.
I guess they're just a little more expensive than I had assumed, especially when considering they appear to be HJ only with the add on option of nude but really nothing more.
Am I underestimating the potential experience here because I assumed these were not full-service girls / Limited services provided?
Anyone care to share with me either here or pm What exactly the menus are and what the total cost is?
Inquiring minds want to know 😊.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 14:39 #10540Senior Member

Posts: 107Melina and Michelle
I've had both Michelle and Melina. They are different experiences in my opinion. Michelle is more talkative and just oozes sensuality and sexiness. She places your hands on her and does active reach under. I've never kissed her but would love to. It seems she is offering VIP now for 400.
Originally Posted by DkBruinFan74
[View Original Post]
Melina is quiet and reserved but lets my hands go wherever I want. She rarely initiates anything and hardly ever speaks. She seems to be more willing whereas Michelle is more of an active participant.
-
10-07-19 20:48 #10539Senior Member

Posts: 479There are two locations, someone on Yelp posted a pic of the sign that was in the room:
Originally Posted by MartinL
[View Original Post]
https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/i-ma...6PvFC_uWBqRTtA
Apparently it is opposite day when Happy Mikey is in the house.
-
10-07-19 16:30 #10538Senior Member

Posts: 107Hilariously written. Lady's are complaining about Mike and then others are saying how great he was. You know why they thought he was great. Haha.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





