Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,051 to 19,065 of 26419
-
10-10-19 15:29 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 36Awesome time
I had a dream with Sammilove yesterday and all I can say is WOW. It was my first time with her and why did I wait so long. We texted a couple times and set a time for later in the day. She is staying northwest side in an above avg hotel. She is extremely cautious and when I showed up there was a couple moves she made to be secure. I appreciated it too. I spent a hhr with her for $ 1/2 and never felt rushed. Service was great and if she is acting she does a great job and at least felt sincere. Started with nice DFK and and some cuddling then she went for a BBBJ and almost had me exploding. Then on went the cover for an excellent show with her CG and wow what a view. I love her chest and she is good to look at. I finished in the bag and then we chatted. She has a great personality and from it sounds like I won the lottery. Glad she responded to my texts. Be safe guys.
Originally Posted by Savage82
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 07:53 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 644Ghosted
Kenosha, Racine, Milwaukee. Ghosted every single time. Rockford, never Ghosted. Maybe just a coincidence, I don't know. So dam aggravating.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 02:27 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 136I haven't seen here since she has been out, lets say June, but she is amazing.
Originally Posted by Savage82
[View Original Post]
Before I met her the first time, she ghosted me twice within a one week period. I was royally pissed. Let's say two weeks after the second ghosting, I flippantly sent a text asking to meet. Physically, she checks all my boxes. So I may be a sucker.
The meeting was beyond my expectations. Great body, ridiculous service, really good acting. If New Berlin Tiffany is the gold standard of Southeastern Wisconsin acting, Sammilove is a solid second.
-
10-09-19 21:32 #7366Regular Member

Posts: 16Sammilove
I have also got the run around. Delayed texts and cancellations. Don't know what's going on, but it's a turn off.
Originally Posted by Savage82
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 17:37 #7365Regular Member

Posts: 6Sammilove
Wanted to see if anyone has seen Sammilove recently? Been trying to schedule something with her and something always comes up. Is she worth the headaches?
-
10-09-19 16:18 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 515Kendal
Kendal is the bomb. But saw her again this weekend and she has been steadily gaining a lot of weight. I would have too say she is currently day. And that's not the Kendal I am used to doing over and over again. . What's up with that. When we got into the tub the water went over.
Originally Posted by RerdNeck1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 15:14 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 114I wonder is the price really going up or am I just getting uglier as I get older
Idk, use to get a whole lot more for less.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 14:48 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 174Gi Gi in Racine
Does anyone have any experience with GiGi in Racine? I've seen her ad's a few times, just curious about the feedback. I can't find her on a thread or review.
https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...l/447000791553
-
10-09-19 14:08 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 86The website is http://touringgirls.ch/.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
You can search for different models on there. Rates are also provided. Also verification is extensive but worth it.
-
10-09-19 13:36 #7360Senior Member

Posts: 384Preggo
She looks pregnant.
Originally Posted by MasterGramp
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 10:52 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 774Go
Take her for a test spin and let us know. She's in a safe neighborhood and has a safe incall. Thats what she said.
Originally Posted by MasterGramp
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 09:05 #7358Senior Member

Posts: 140Are there any reliable providers?
I spent 4 hours last night trying to give some cheddar to a girl, any girl, and finally pulled the plug at 1 am. They all say "don't contact me until you are ready to see me" then go 30-45 minutes between texts, will not tell you where to meet them, and end up ghosting you in the parking lot. Is this a Waukegan, Kenosha, Racine, and / or Milwaukee thing? The providers in Philly, Baltimore, and DC are at least a little more responsive. Are they all cracked out in the Midwest? Sheesh.
-
10-09-19 02:48 #7357Regular Member

Posts: 21Another Nikki
Anyone seen? Offers "full service".
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/327125073644
-
10-08-19 22:15 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 136
Originally Posted by TomPager
[View Original Post]
I have a pretty reliable walnut dealer. Exactly how good are the nuts?
-
10-08-19 21:47 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 136Yo, the pickings are so slim in Milwaukee that even the scammers have mediocre pics. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






