Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 782 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 832 882 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 18214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6499

    I saw Sarah last Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sarah? Or talked to her?

    I haven't heard from her in a while.

    Last I talked with her was a week ago and she needed help.
    We got together and everything was pretty much normal.

    She did mention that she is experiencing some challenges lately with her medical condition. For those not familiar, not contagious or anything like that, just one of those very unlucky draws of the genetic cards.

    BTW, I had a really great time with her.

  2. #6498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Long gone

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'm reasonably certain that someone on the board (HeWolf47?) mentioned awhile back that she had found an SO and retired from the business. Maybe send him a PM to confirm. I know I was sorry to hear it, she had been on my "to do" list for awhile!
    Last I spoke with that number said she was not available anymore.

  3. #6497

    Cassie

    First of all I want to give Vino a big shout out for Cassie's digits. Thank you! I met up with her this early afternoon at her place in Altamonte. She greeted me in a tight fitting short skimpy dress which complimented her body nicely. You got to love it when they're not wearing any bra or panties. Like others have stated, she is very chill. We relaxed while watching Wolf of Wall Street and her having a beer. When the time came, after she finished her beer of course, we both undressed to get to it. Cassie's body is awesome and that ass is adorable. Started with BBBJ, which has been said before, needs a little work and then on to mish and I didn't make it past that. LOL. I recommend and will repeat.

    Her place is less than desirable on the outside but it's a little bit better on the inside. She is in need of help so if you have her digits give her call. I am not the keeper of her digits, you will have to get them from Vino.

  4. #6496

    Adriana retired

    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know if Kandi's friend Adriana is still available? If so anybody mind sending me her digits?
    I'm reasonably certain that someone on the board (HeWolf47?) mentioned awhile back that she had found an SO and retired from the business. Maybe send him a PM to confirm. I know I was sorry to hear it, she had been on my "to do" list for awhile!

  5. #6495

    PM me again if you haven't gotten Cassie's digits

    My PM's are going out now. I have no idea who has received my outgoing PM's and who hasn't. Send me another PM asking for her info if you haven't received it already from me. Sorry about this, guys.

  6. #6494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her Monday evening, she was not available, the kids were behind on schoolwork, she was catching them up yd.
    Chatted with her as well on Sunday about getting together later in the week. Give her another text she may have missed it.

  7. #6493

    Maitland Mom Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sarah? Or talked to her?

    I haven't heard from her in a while.

    Last I talked with her was a week ago and she needed help.
    I talked to her Monday evening, she was not available, the kids were behind on schoolwork, she was catching them up yd.

  8. #6492

    Maitland Mom Sarah

    Has anyone seen Sarah? Or talked to her?

    I haven't heard from her in a while.

    Last I talked with her was a week ago and she needed help.

  9. #6491

    Adriana

    Do you guys know if Kandi's friend Adriana is still available? If so anybody mind sending me her digits?

  10. #6490

    Cassie's digits.

    I've shortened my PM to just her digits and it appears as if they are going out now.

    If you still haven't received a PM from me and you think you should have, PM me again and I'll give it another shot. Sorry about all of this. Now, if you're a newbie with a handful of posts or even a SM with only question posts, then I won't be able to help you. If most of your posts all end with a ?, then you're not a contributing member of this great forum. Yes, I will give contributing RM's her digits. It's the content that counts, not the volume.

  11. #6489

    Cassie info and Vino7373

    Vino my friend, I still haven't gotten her digits. Not sure what the malfunction is. Would love to help.

  12. #6488

    Cassie digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Listen everyone, I'm send the info out via PM. I'm just not sure why you guys' aren't getting my outgoing PM's. I even sent all of the PM's out individually, one by one, waiting one minute each time before sending out the next one.

    If you don't receive my PM within the next day, then PM me back to tell me and I'll send it again.
    Could you try to send then to me again please, still haven't received it.

  13. #6487

    Ashley utr longwood

    Anyone heard of Ashley? She gave me her number and I lost.

  14. #6486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Direct contact

    Quote Originally Posted by WavyZay  [View Original Post]
    Can you DM her donation rates, ty.
    She is a member here you can PM her directly. Look for Caribbean Scar that is her username.

    Stay safe,

    Orlo69.

  15. #6485

    Scar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmfbmfbmf  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from an awesome session with CaribbeanScar. Nice incall, not too far away from me. Once she opened the door, I was like, wow! She was in a sexy lingerie and gave me a nice hug and kiss. You guys weren't lying when you said she had some nice curves. She could really work them. Very sweet girl and she aimed to please. Not a clock watcher, she really took her time to make sure I was satisfied. She gave me a great workout and now I'm more than relaxed for the weekend. Real GFE. Next time I'll go for the full hour.
    Can you DM her donation rates, ty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape