Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 19312
-
10-11-19 17:03 #6112Banned Member

Posts: 551Stacey
Thanks for the review. It's been a quite a while since I've stepped out from the sugar baby world and tried a stg provider, but I liked what you said so decided to give her a try. I agree with everything you say. She is an attractive and very pleasant lady with great boobs (for a big-boob lover) and a pleasure to spend time with. Due to last minute time constraints, I could only do a qv, but she accommodated me very well and I will definitely return for longer sessions. Unlike many, she was freshly showered with good hygiene. Hopefully she'll be around for quite a while. She said she was hoping to build up a list of regulars so she didn't need to advertise. So get in there quick if you think she might be your kind of girl.
Originally Posted by Midfla
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 16:54 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 2964Revolving door
And Lynsey is right back out again, at least for now! Stay tuned!
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 21:33 #6110Banned Member

Posts: 1739Lynsey
Looks like Miss Lynsey is back visiting uncle again. Can't seem to stay away from uncles place for long.
-
10-10-19 15:29 #6109Senior Member

Posts: 70Vacation
Really good comms. Times didn't work for me unfortunately. Beachside works better for me in the evenings dammit. LOL.
Originally Posted by Snpddy
[View Original Post]
She seemed really communicative via text though. Damn shame too. Nice pics.
-
10-10-19 13:45 #6108Senior Member

Posts: 39Vacation is nice? LOL
Anyone have any experience with this one? She thinks she's on vacation, but taking appts inbetween. Looks decent.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...m/058500756265
-
10-10-19 12:32 #6107Senior Member

Posts: 68Stacey Well worth the visit!
Was able to stop in and pay a visit to Stacey this morning. I previously had tried to contact her a week or so ago but got no response at that time, luckily I gave it another go today because she is great! Today her comms were timely and was able to meet up in a short timeline. Nice and thick with great curves and a good personality to match. Her incall is nice and safe and her rates are inline with others. Others have said that she is not going to be around long, but that was not the impression that I got. I hope they are wrong because she could quickly become a favorite for me.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/825901727677
-
10-10-19 08:14 #6106Senior Member

Posts: 46Janet
Yes that was her, 1. 2 for about 45 min. She said 1. 6, 1. 2 and 80, we ran a bit long.
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 00:53 #6105Senior Member

Posts: 1755Maybe it's just me but when I don't want to be disturbed, I either turn the phone off or set it on silent.
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 18:48 #6104Senior Member

Posts: 141Janet
I've visited her many times, great attitude, friendly, in her early 40's, located in Sharpes and does incall in a 5th wheel RV parked in the side yard. No tits and very skinny, but does the best oral intercourse I've ever experienced! Lay her on her back with her head lying over the bed and she'll take whatever size you got all the way with a CIM completion!
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 13:06 #6103Senior Member

Posts: 975Hours of Operation
Her Post says 24/7. Maybe she's not good with numbers. Bwaaahaaahaaa!
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 12:40 #6102Senior Member

Posts: 72Arby's girl is NOT a morning person
I don't know is she is a scammer or not but I called around 9 am Monday. The 1st time I did not hear a ring and the line disconnected. Called right back and she picked up but was pissed. She said "I'm sleep, don't you know what it means when somebody hangs up!" I said I did not know she hung up, then hung up myself.
This is a YMMV situation. Getting woken up sucks, I understand. However a bad attitude is a red flag for me. If somebody does take the plunge please report back!
GL and HF.
-GD.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 12:39 #6101Senior Member

Posts: 47Arby's Roast Beef Girl. BEWARE VERMIN
Your sense of smell is spot on. What you smell is a rat. Vermin.
Criminal management handler dude lurking in an effort to leverage anything you offer against you with this one.
We ALL know to send a pic is to have it used against you.
And to add to that, to be in a place where the conditions are right for one who has an agenda to leverage one who is unsuspecting, there could be an.
Operator taking pics too while your seeing things with the little head. Lets not forget what happened with Kraft!
This one is NO exception to that rule.
There is a reason there is no clear shot of her abdomen is not in the pics too.
We all know these girls are desparate, but this one and her handler are more then just annoying with it.
Its a roll of the dice with them all, but sometimes the odds are far from our favor.
The signs are all here to convince me that the risk is not worth the outcome.
The "all is fair in love and war" cliche is not one that would be wise to apply when out for some simple playtime.
Be smart, keep it on the lighter side and know the game, or one may find the game knows one more then one knows themself.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 10:41 #6100Senior Member

Posts: 302Arby's Roast Beef Girl
Anyone see her? I smell a con. All set. Made apt. Headed out. Txt I need a pic. Plonk.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...r/827770933784
-
10-09-19 04:50 #6099Senior Member

Posts: 2653Great Points
Yes pretty much every situation is a YMMV as the ladies are just like us. Some of us spin their props and others don't. As for distance given my location everyone I see is a haul for me otherwise I wouldn't see anyone. I'm envious of you gents who are just a hop skip and a jump to your journey. So if I repeat they're special for me.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 16:15 #6098Senior Member

Posts: 545Janet? {age? Gen loca? Anything? }.
Originally Posted by Lars57
[View Original Post]
This one? https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/156830049535.
How long was the visit and what was apx damage??
F1.










Reply With Quote





