Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,546 to 19,560 of 24556
-
10-09-19 22:56 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 579She is real and she is nice but she is probably not for everyone. Her previous habit has wrecked her smile. She has a small gut (she wants to lose it). Her body is at best okay with her past use clearly visible in various ways. She looks cuter in clothes. Her personality is top notch though and she can work the mic like a champ. She has some meaty lips if that is your thing and her boobs are real and full.
She reads, can carry a conversation, and is in a safe location. Moreover she is honest and very humble. She kind of remembered me from 2012 and thanked me at least three times for giving her a second chance now that she is sober. If she is your thing, she is a bargain.
Originally Posted by ChingaLinga
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 22:51 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 579I saw this girl and she is real.
She basically looks like the photos if a bit older, deflated smallish boobs but I have seen worse. Small tuft of hair down below. No use marks that I could see. She sets a timer before you start and says hat she always does that. Of course she did not have change so I gave her more than required. The house did not have working electricity except one outlet when I was there so they have extension cords everywhere.
She told me that since I looked clean she would have gone BBBJ but she had already covered me when I asked so we went CBJ. She worked the mic decently but wouldn't let me push her head down. After about 5 minutes she asked if I was ready and laid on her back. She turns her face away so there is no pretense that she will kiss you (she smokes so that might be a turn off and she sniffles (said allergy) so I wasn't going to kiss her anyway. In mish she made nice sounds while taking the wood but tried to restrict my full access at first. We kept at it about ten minutes and by the end I had worked all the way in and she was moving with me.
In a pinch for the SS tuition I would repeat as she can host, she is clean, and is a spinner. I don't think longer visit gets a lot more than SS but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by MDmonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 21:02 #5009Regular Member

Posts: 17Is that even real though?
Originally Posted by IdunGoofed
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 07:46 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 223Cassie
MM. Great report. Can you post a link or number? Thanks!
Originally Posted by MoonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 20:58 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 367Cassie
Had some fun today. You can find her on EB. Hosting out of apt near Liberty Hts. Rooms with 3 other girls. A 4 some can be had if you have the $ & stemina. Standard tuition, standard service. Bbj & covered main event. Little spinner with A cups, slight baby damage & some signs of use but not too much to be a turn off. Pounded her almost an hour non stop without a complaint. This girl can take a good pounding if you can out last her. Helped herself to cum at least twice by playing with herself. Dead fish she is not. Place is clean but sparse with only a bed. Yes, a real bed. May repeat if in the area just so to see her cum. Here's my report.
-
10-08-19 18:18 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 37Teanna Trump
Has anyone bit the bullet and seen a star? Kind of curious how the service would be. Her twitter showed her down by The Soundgarden.
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...e/217167677779
-
10-08-19 15:36 #5005Regular Member

Posts: 14Had a dream the other day. Wanted to get into something the other day. Decided to make a date. Easy contact via phone call. Address provided. Nice safe private home location. What you see is what you get here. Lackluster massage had me flip and she went to town on junior. Had that for 20 min or so. Finally climbed on and drilled away for a cpl more minutes. Cleanup supplies provided so that was nice. All in all. Pic is accurate. Very pleasant personality. Very accommodating. You'll get what you want without complaint. I scratched an itch and had fun but I won't be repeating. Too many other options that are younger and cuter.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/m...e/660388205051
-
10-08-19 13:16 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks!
Thanks for following up, I really was looking forward to her chest, but she quoted me 150/ hh and tennis balls in a sock isn't worth that. I appreciate the help.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 10:59 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 918The pics have got to be pre-baby pics. They drew me in, too, but as MarlinMan says, the tatas resemble a tennis ball in a sock (good analogy!)
Originally Posted by FapAway5592
[View Original Post]
And yes, I requested some lingerie and she was happy to wear it. She's quite nice and pleasant.
-
10-08-19 00:15 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 1300Chelsea
I saw Chelsea a couple of times last year when she was working in Northern Virginia. The first visit was OK, the second was better. Everything was covered. She's not bad looking but not the gal in the photos either. Some inexplicably rude phone behavior on her part led me to cross her off my list when she returned to Northern Virginia this summer.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 22:17 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 58Awesome
Thanks for the tip. Good to know. I'm just breaking into higher level providers.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 22:16 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks!
Thanks for the follow up. Is this picture of her tits accurate? The tits are the only reason I'm going to see her.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 19:29 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 297Royaltee is a tall nice spinner Visiting out in Frankford
Guys,
I dreamed about Royaltee last June in Laurel but it was her last day here so I didn't write her up. She was clean and fun. I would recommend. I believe she is a Non-GFE lady. I don't play on the East side. But I may have to wonder over to take another Dip of tall Royaltee.
909-233-0978
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/royalte...ht-se-34973973
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6673403
She is One Fine Cali Export,
BS
-
10-07-19 18:19 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 157Stacey
Fap. The woman going by Stacey put up her real photos. I saw the tats close up. The woman going by Chelsea is the same person but using other pictures.
I doubt either name is her real one. If you look at both ads. Photos are similar.
-
10-07-19 15:25 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 58Confused
I'm confused, how did Stacey Starr fit into this? Was Chelsea using her photos?
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






