Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 881 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 931 981 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6091

    Eliza

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRoadster71  [View Original Post]
    Very dodgy notel, LEO lurking on side streets. Only a dummy would TOFTT.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/190797166751
    Where in the county is she at?

  2. #6090
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRoadster71  [View Original Post]
    Very dodgy notel, LEO lurking on side streets. Only a dummy would TOFTT.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/190797166751
    I've seen her, she's real and quite cute.

  3. #6089
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Was that the blonde girl from NY with the insane ass.
    No she was a gorgeous brunette from either the keys or carolinas. But smoking hot body, and man she an amazing time.

  4. #6088

    Eliza

    Very dodgy notel, LEO lurking on side streets. Only a dummy would TOFTT.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/190797166751

  5. #6087

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Strongly agree, I saw Brianna a few years back and one trip was enough for me. She is more interested in a quick finish and get out. Now I did get the luxuary of being the first to see a friend of hers that cane to visit. And man if she ever came back I would be all over that. But Brianna was a single visit and I am pretty sure those are all the same pics she was using back then.
    Was that the blonde girl from NY with the insane ass.

  6. #6086
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    With the caveat of it was a few years back, I visited with Brianna once and Patience once and I wasn't terribly impressed. Yes, they were both pretty attractive at the time but, for me, I thought the experience was rather mechanical. Neither one of them exhibited any real interest in the deed, just went through the motions and ushered me on out. Also, at that time, they were both way down south in Palm Bay, it was more like the Grant-Valkaria area. While they were in a nice house, it was about a 45 minute drive each way. I never felt any strong desire to see either of them again.
    Patience lived in the area of Cogan and Torrington in SE Palm Bay. The house belonged to her mother who kicked Patience out in the summer of 2016. Last I heard, she's living in West Virginia. I never saw Brianna but was a regular with Patience and always had a good time with her although it might have been because of the brownies I used to bring.

  7. #6085
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    With the caveat of it was a few years back, I visited with Brianna once and Patience once and I wasn't terribly impressed. Yes, they were both pretty attractive at the time but, for me, I thought the experience was rather mechanical. Neither one of them exhibited any real interest in the deed, just went through the motions and ushered me on out. Also, at that time, they were both way down south in Palm Bay, it was more like the Grant-Valkaria area. While they were in a nice house, it was about a 45 minute drive each way. I never felt any strong desire to see either of them again.
    Strongly agree, I saw Brianna a few years back and one trip was enough for me. She is more interested in a quick finish and get out. Now I did get the luxuary of being the first to see a friend of hers that cane to visit. And man if she ever came back I would be all over that. But Brianna was a single visit and I am pretty sure those are all the same pics she was using back then.

  8. #6084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    With the caveat of it was a few years back, I visited with Brianna once and Patience once and I wasn't terribly impressed. Yes, they were both pretty attractive at the time but, for me, I thought the experience was rather mechanical. Neither one of them exhibited any real interest in the deed, just went through the motions and ushered me on out. Also, at that time, they were both way down south in Palm Bay, it was more like the Grant-Valkaria area. While they were in a nice house, it was about a 45 minute drive each way. I never felt any strong desire to see either of them again.
    My exact sentiment JayJay, my posts are all on censor delay, Brianna was fine as hell but mechanical and I was rushed in and out, she was never unpleasant in any way but I can't just walk in, strip down and perform on cue. I'm not 20 years d for many years and the "next customer in line attitude gives me anxiety.

    I remember the house was way in the boondocks of Malabar.

  9. #6083

    Brianna and Patience

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Brianna is definitely looking amazing in those pictures. I remember visiting with Patience yeas back and Brianna was sharing a room in the house. I always wanted to get back and check her out but never did. She certainly looks like she'd be worth a trip north to visit with.
    With the caveat of it was a few years back, I visited with Brianna once and Patience once and I wasn't terribly impressed. Yes, they were both pretty attractive at the time but, for me, I thought the experience was rather mechanical. Neither one of them exhibited any real interest in the deed, just went through the motions and ushered me on out. Also, at that time, they were both way down south in Palm Bay, it was more like the Grant-Valkaria area. While they were in a nice house, it was about a 45 minute drive each way. I never felt any strong desire to see either of them again.

  10. #6082

    Nope, not Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac6708  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great review. I'm wondering if this is her.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...a/778413283728

    I'd appreciate knowing.
    RoadWarrior2 K is correct, that's not Rachel. Here's her latest from STG: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com.../446860374351. She's also usually on the sister site: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...775&cityid=86..

  11. #6081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Brianna is definitely looking amazing in those pictures. I remember visiting with Patience yeas back and Brianna was sharing a room in the house. I always wanted to get back and check her out but never did. She certainly looks like she'd be worth a trip north to visit with.
    All the photos she posts are from a great distance or are the same photos she used when she was sharing a house with patience 4 years ago. 4 years in candy land equals 16 years in normal wear and tear. There was a post a few months back where she opened door for a client and he was surprised it was the same person, another reported that she was very 'sweaty' during date.

    I saw her one Sunday morning I think in 2014 or 15 in Palm Bay and she was looking good but hurried me a little.

  12. #6080
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Brianna is definitely looking amazing in those pictures. I remember visiting with Patience yeas back and Brianna was sharing a room in the house. I always wanted to get back and check her out but never did. She certainly looks like she'd be worth a trip north to visit with.
    Search her name for my review from a while back as well as someone else's. Maybe things have changed but she was a no-go back then. She looks like her pictures but add years of candy use to them.

    Snake.

  13. #6079

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    That is Brianna who used to tag team with Patience a few years ago.
    Brianna is definitely looking amazing in those pictures. I remember visiting with Patience yeas back and Brianna was sharing a room in the house. I always wanted to get back and check her out but never did. She certainly looks like she'd be worth a trip north to visit with.

  14. #6078

    Not Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac6708  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great review. I'm wondering if this is her.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...a/778413283728

    I'd appreciate knowing.
    That is Brianna who used to tag team with Patience a few years ago.

  15. #6077

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Does she really command $300 for an hour visit, or is that what she hopes for and negotiates?
    I've seen Taylor two times the first was for $ and the second was the same. There is not a single provider in Brevard that can get that kind of coin. She doesn't really care for BBBJ so I have not repeated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape