Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 472 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1683

    Nirvana use to do porn

    Quote Originally Posted by MjisTheBest  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any local pornstars? Contacts thanks.
    Under the name kala prettyman.

    Freya Fantasia did porn.

  2. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by MjisTheBest  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any local pornstars? Contacts thanks.
    Katie does porn.

    Her porn name is Venice Knight.

    https://40up.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/37637292/

  3. #1681

    Pornstars

    Anyone know any local pornstars? Contacts thanks.

  4. #1680

    Honey

    Anyone have experience with Honey? Used to provide down in SG, but she's up in Portland now. She has posts all over the place but I can't find a single review of her.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/619-791-4667

  5. #1679
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happen to Hunter Roan?
    Wanted to see her once, but apparently needed more than a 24 hours notice LOL.

  6. #1678

    Gene Rhino?

    Anyone ever had the chance to see Gene Rhino? She's based in SD but she travels around and will be visiting my area so I was wondering if anyone had info on her.

    http://www.generhino.com/

  7. #1677

    Probably retired or moved

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happen to Hunter Roan?
    But more then likely retired. Looks like most of her info can't be found anymore. Even when she was providing she had real limited times she could meet. Have you tried e-mailing her? Hunter was one sweet gal.

  8. #1676

    Hunter Roan

    Does anybody know what happen to Hunter Roan?

  9. #1675
    I met up with her sometime back in August 2019. It was supposed to be a car date for 30. Something came up, I had to excuse myself. Now I'm trying to see her again, she won't even reply back. Not sure if she doesn't do 30 anymore, or thinks I'm playing games.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 657a5dc85adc71f26d7c2544951b6d53_f.jpg‎   9ecc7aada426d15322439c89ebb9197b_f.jpg‎   c12398f884f7576ff6fa123745a1c26a_f.jpg‎   731c63c018b658c6fdfbfe994cb887db_f.jpg‎   acb47f3b961ebb94b3f0b5a026f02fc5_f.jpg‎  

    1ee98ae7096705c398c8dc2ceb4a5e15_f.jpg‎  

  10. #1674
    She does work at Jolar, not as employed. 30-40 was a go, did not go. She doesn't provide what I was looking for. It was full-service though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7ee20d0f3463aa71891d67d7c559e51a_f.jpg‎  

  11. #1673

    October 4, 2019

    Spring Valley.

    How's it going my non-champ?? Been over a month I haven't touched a woman's body. I refused to jack-off. Girl showed up looking pretty young, I had to confirmed with her. Another female guided her, she looked older. It turns out that older female does all the texting and calling for her. Young girl knows how to upsell. Not sure if she knew what the deal was. She wanted 50+. I thought 30 was a go. Ended up paying 40 for covered full only, minus BJ. Wonder if these are the two black females that does GB. She said she does participate in that and are getting ready for the show after the session with me. She gets a lot of request from the Arabs she said. She loves to smoke and drink.

    Let's do more action, less question, my non-champ!

    CFS. No BJ.

    40 in car.

    Age 21.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-10-06-21-37-25.jpg‎  

  12. #1672
    Quote Originally Posted by UNeedPussy  [View Original Post]
    Beautifully built body on baby this gal has so much ass and flat stomach has a petite frame big tits worth the time she's fun and clean good attitude covered but very pleasing sucked me so good I forgot I was covered no lie (FAO) CCI-DBGB call her.
    Back then I always see her between Euclid and College Ave on ECB. I never picked her up. I guess she's doing good now cause I don't see her out there anymore.

    Why would a forum advertiser talk about herself?

  13. #1671

  14. #1670

    Jewels

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2096229161

    Anyone had the opportunity to meet her?

    209-622-9161.

  15. #1669

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape