Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10568

    15 years?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandifer7  [View Original Post]
    Please do stay away she will rob you in a minute been on the streets ripping guys off for 15 years surprised it hasn't caught up with her.
    So she's been ripping guy's off since she was 4 years old?

  2. #10567

    Any luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a UTR or new regular in green cove / Fleming area. Anyone have any ideas or info? My last reg in the area moved to far away to be convenient anymore.
    Still looking for info on this area!! Can't even get reasonably priced outcalls here. Anybody got any info?

  3. #10566

    Blonde girl with tramp stamp

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    Brevardian here in need of an assist if anyone can help. Had a gal post an ad that she will be in Brevard this week on vacation. Phone is a 904 and she mentioned something about having to "go back to Jax" on Thurs. No searchable name and phone search didn't really turn up anything of value. Hoping maybe someone recognizes the face (or other body part) and can direct me to a review good or bad before I book. Prices were about on point for this area for a 20-something white gal under 140 lbs with no obvious candy issues or a lot of distracting tats to read (hey, ADD can lead to ED. What can I say? So thought she may be worth a visit or two. Good comms too, very quick text response.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...m/512590395745

    Thanks!
    I've been around awhile, too, and I think I would've remembered seeing her ads if she had regularly been posting in the jax area, but I haven't. Some girls stay as UTR as they can near home base, though.

    Be curious as to what "on point" qualifies as? 250 hr?

  4. #10565

    Mixed light whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Light skin black girl. Not jet black. Does that really f at ckin matter? She looks just like her pics. You tell me what she is. Or don't. Idgaf. You're welcome for the heads up. Hope you enjoy your time with her.
    I saw you already got the mom joke in there, but if you look at dude's other posts, his preju<del <del ferences are pretty clear.

    There are plenty of providers who say "no AA". Mongers just don't usually post ads, LOL.

    P.S. I understood what you meant first time around.

  5. #10564

    There are easily 60

    Non-cop, non-robbing providers on STG right this minute. Maybe it's you.

    Quote Originally Posted by GsbProds  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to trade a UTR with me.

    I'm having zero luck with this girls on STG.

    All flakes or meth heads.

    Thanks,

    BP.

  6. #10563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Raine77  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so a few years back I was in Jacksonville visiting the Mayo Clinic. During my 3 months there I met a young lady by the name of Heather whom I had a lot of fun with. Well, I'll be returning to Jacksonville in a few weeks for work and was wondering if Heather was still around and if she was, could someone set me up with a number? Thanks in advance.
    That looks like LeAnn aka Layla from Youngerman. She hasn't been around for months.

  7. #10562
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan696  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her last week quoted 60 for the qv then proceeded to tell me she doesn't do BJ. When asked why she said no one wants to pay what she wants for it so I asked what the damage was and she said 200 for a qv with BJ so I decided not to fall asleep over there. If you take the plunge let me know if it's worth it.
    When she originally started posting, her ads said "no white guys. " It looks like she's removed that line, presumably because she wasn't getting enough business. But it makes you wonder how motivated she is to actually see white guys or how much effort she would put into a session with one.

  8. #10561
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Fairly extensive database of local talent. I have never seen that one. Maybe she lived here but didn't work in the hobby--or in another aspect of sex work, like camming. I've been in the hobby for about 5 years now, and I like the younger women, so I'd remember her.
    I've seen her, ask doped. LOL but YMMV always. She's on some kind of illegal substance for sure.

  9. #10560

    Utr

    Anyone willing to trade a UTR with me.

    I'm having zero luck with this girls on STG.

    All flakes or meth heads.

    Thanks,

    BP.

  10. #10559

    I have a

    Fairly extensive database of local talent. I have never seen that one. Maybe she lived here but didn't work in the hobby--or in another aspect of sex work, like camming. I've been in the hobby for about 5 years now, and I like the younger women, so I'd remember her.

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    Brevardian here in need of an assist if anyone can help. Had a gal post an ad that she will be in Brevard this week on vacation. Phone is a 904 and she mentioned something about having to "go back to Jax" on Thurs. No searchable name and phone search didn't really turn up anything of value. Hoping maybe someone recognizes the face (or other body part) and can direct me to a review good or bad before I book. Prices were about on point for this area for a 20-something white gal under 140 lbs with no obvious candy issues or a lot of distracting tats to read (hey, ADD can lead to ED. What can I say? So thought she may be worth a visit or two. Good comms too, very quick text response.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...m/512590395745

    Thanks!

  11. #10558

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Raine77  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so a few years back I was in Jacksonville visiting the Mayo Clinic. During my 3 months there I met a young lady by the name of Heather whom I had a lot of fun with. Well, I'll be returning to Jacksonville in a few weeks for work and was wondering if Heather was still around and if she was, could someone set me up with a number? Thanks in advance.
    Can't say that pic looks familiar but she's pretty cute.

    Be curious if anyone has knowledge of her as well.

  12. #10557

    Not just whistling Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Her new pics are rough. She looks like she's hittin it hard. Nearing crypt keeper status.
    Saw her last month. Definitely on something when I was there. Not coherent and passed out. More missing teeth than are still there from what I could tell.

  13. #10556

    Need I'd assist. Is she from Jax? Vacay in Brevard.

    Brevardian here in need of an assist if anyone can help. Had a gal post an ad that she will be in Brevard this week on vacation. Phone is a 904 and she mentioned something about having to "go back to Jax" on Thurs. No searchable name and phone search didn't really turn up anything of value. Hoping maybe someone recognizes the face (or other body part) and can direct me to a review good or bad before I book. Prices were about on point for this area for a 20-something white gal under 140 lbs with no obvious candy issues or a lot of distracting tats to read (hey, ADD can lead to ED. What can I say? So thought she may be worth a visit or two. Good comms too, very quick text response.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...m/512590395745

    Thanks!

  14. #10555

    Pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her last week quoted 60 for the qv then proceeded to tell me she doesn't do BJ. When asked why she said no one wants to pay what she wants for it so I asked what the damage was and she said 200 for a qv with BJ so I decided not to fall asleep over there. If you take the plunge let me know if it's worth it.

  15. #10554

    Is Heather still around?

    Hey guys, so a few years back I was in Jacksonville visiting the Mayo Clinic. During my 3 months there I met a young lady by the name of Heather whom I had a lot of fun with. Well, I'll be returning to Jacksonville in a few weeks for work and was wondering if Heather was still around and if she was, could someone set me up with a number? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0605894B-C865-4275-83BA-414AA58D2F4A.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape