Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,546 to 19,560 of 24547
-
10-07-19 19:29 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 297Royaltee is a tall nice spinner Visiting out in Frankford
Guys,
I dreamed about Royaltee last June in Laurel but it was her last day here so I didn't write her up. She was clean and fun. I would recommend. I believe she is a Non-GFE lady. I don't play on the East side. But I may have to wonder over to take another Dip of tall Royaltee.
909-233-0978
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/royalte...ht-se-34973973
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6673403
She is One Fine Cali Export,
BS
-
10-07-19 18:19 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 157Stacey
Fap. The woman going by Stacey put up her real photos. I saw the tats close up. The woman going by Chelsea is the same person but using other pictures.
I doubt either name is her real one. If you look at both ads. Photos are similar.
-
10-07-19 15:25 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 58Confused
I'm confused, how did Stacey Starr fit into this? Was Chelsea using her photos?
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 15:03 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 157Stacey. BWI
Called ad on Adult Finder for Chelsea. Xxx 6609. Seen her before - $120.00 for half hour. The photos for Chelsea are not her but she also has ad for Stacey Starr. Xxx 1719 that are real photos. Except boobs are photo shop somewhat.
OK hotel near BWI, met at door and she remembered me from last year. Nice looking with long brown hair. Belly has stretch marks, I'm guessing from losing weight. Body overall is decent but when she was on top (CG) - her tits looked like a tennis ball in a sock. Really odd. Missionary was much better view. Doggie was good. She gave few nice squeezes as I was hitting the fast strokes.
She plays safe. Everything covered. The CBJ was nice. But not dropping 120 for just that. Chelsea said she'll be around until mid month.
-
10-07-19 14:54 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 1626From my past exp, we can request any providers to wear what we like and if they have it they usually agree. Most of the providers won't charge anything extra for it.
Originally Posted by FapAway5592
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 14:29 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 58Lingerie?
Does she get dressed up in lingerie? I feel like at her prices she should, and I really love that.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 14:11 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 88Staying near white marsh
So I'm in White Marsh for business.
Looking to see if anyone has any solid leads for UTR or spinners?
Thanks I'm advance.
-
10-07-19 13:41 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 30Bbj
Any providers in the area to recommend with a good BBJ?
-
10-07-19 10:59 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 1626Who is nextdoor in hotel
I always wonder how to figure whether any working girls have already checked-in in the same hotel as I do while I go for business trips. I try to roam around near to elevator to see if any girls are giving any green signal LOL.
-
10-06-19 12:22 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 128Overlea
I can report that this one is real.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/3014730927
Fairly safe area. Sharing a home with others, but we were not disturbed. The house is just OK. A step up from some West Baltimore spots (S Bentalou, etc.), but not great. There is a real twin bed. Pics are accurate, maybe a little dated and she may be a little thinner. I did not see obvious signs of usage. Very friendly and chatty. All services covered, though she indicated exceptions might be made for repeat visitors, at least BBBJ I'd guess. She was a clean spinner type, which I love, so it was good for me. Loved the way she looked from behind. Will likely see again.
-
10-06-19 09:52 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 1626They have been posting for months. So I think they won't be gone and will be around.
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 08:33 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 58Ad
Right?! This is an ad, not a review!
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 01:38 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 367Becca
She had been reviewed by yours truly. Go back a few pages& you'll see the details. Lots of damages. Bottom line, ok for the money. JMHO.
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 23:39 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 139Jfc
Try not to overwhelm us with details, christ. Anything specific? Rates, location, services provided?
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 22:35 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 71Ashley and Becca
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...279/4434088458
Go see this amazing double, super cool and talented. They will be gone so stop reading and make sure you get to see them today.












Reply With Quote




