Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15214

    Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnifiRod  [View Original Post]
    She told me she has Christy working for her now. Does anyone have any experience with Christy? I don't know her.
    TOFTT and decided to go this weekend. I regret doing that now LOL. She's an older AA lady, not a BBW but definitely had a belly. Big tits if that's your thing but overall not attractive. Not really sure what's fully on the menu but we went Russian $.2 and I got out of there immediately. She seemed really nice but I wouldn't go back.

  2. #15213

    Hidden AMP

    Is the hidden AMP closed? The commercial board has reports of Judy there early September. Was it a different Judy. I was there before it closed but no Judy. It was a different girl nice body but easy to piss off.

    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    Personally, the girl who's currently there has always treated me very well and has always been friendly with me. When Judy was there, she wasn't nearly as friendly towards me. Apparently, everyone and everywhere is a YMMV.

  3. #15212

    M1

    Really is the end of an era. I remember going there as far back as the early 90's and maybe even the late 80's. I wasn't a regular there because there were many better AMP options around Detroit in those days.

  4. #15211

    ACUpressure

    Quote Originally Posted by GregsMeg  [View Original Post]
    I just got back into the gym after taking a year off. My whole body was sore so I went to get some back walking and excellent massage. The service here is excellent. Nice shower too. Felt much better quickly.
    Any extras?

  5. #15210

    M1

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyMart036  [View Original Post]
    Man. So many mixed feelings over this. M1 was kind of the standard go to place for FS. Though I had an inkling once Silver Spa was closed, M1 would either follow suit or struggle to maintain business as Uncle Sam started tightening his grip.

    I had many positive interactions with the Mama-San despite her reputation, and had good times with most of the girls there, some more than others. M1 lasted so long I almost believed it was immune, but nothing is forever as it seems.

    This feels like the end of an era and I wonder about the future for mongering in the Detroit area. Stay safe out there guys.
    I totally agree. Very jarring to see her mug shot. Wow. I am speechless right now.

  6. #15209
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the name of the Asian girl at spring on ecorse road in Romulus. I know sunnyt is the owner. I had a memorable time with the girl and never got her name. Planning on returning to the place soon and will ask for her.
    Which one. They are all Asian. Sophia, kim, ?

  7. #15208
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredGent  [View Original Post]
    This is unfortunate. Is there any AMP that offers full service in Detroit?

  8. #15207

    Healing Therapy on Monroe

    Went there today and what a disappointment. Lulu who cannot speak much english gave a good massage but she does not like oil, she does not want to be touched and I just could not get in the mood.

    Walked out with no HE and probably won't go back.

  9. #15206

    Spring story

    Does anyone know the name of the Asian girl at spring on ecorse road in Romulus. I know sunnyt is the owner. I had a memorable time with the girl and never got her name. Planning on returning to the place soon and will ask for her.

  10. #15205

    Age of procider

    Quote Originally Posted by nknk789  [View Original Post]
    wow. 30 for bbbj. How old i'd the provide? Thanks.
    i would say she is around 35. Suhny. Who owns the place is at least 45.

  11. #15204
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Mega,

    I'm serious, I have been plotting, and scheming, wondering what day I was going to take the hour drive to her spot. But I don't like "nasty" LOL. I guess I don't mind old, but I was under the impression the body was still tight. Thanks for the report.

    Decision made. I'm so happy I saw that.

    Happy Hunting, and keep on reporting on the good and the bad.

    SN.
    Having seen her myself recently, I can state that some of the reports of her overall appearance have been flattering. That said. If you have no issue with the ladies at a typical FULL SERVICE AMP, you won't have issues with her appearance either.

    Among the better therapeutic massages I've had. I never had a nuru massage before and found it incredible. She feels amazing. Nice quiet and clean location. Very likely that I'll make the drive from Toledo to see her next time I catch yellow fever. You're not going to get an experience like this from a white woman.

  12. #15203
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajbrosph  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3136035410

    Went and seen this one $ for an hour, everything is on the table. Russian greek multiple pops. She is a GFE freak will let you raw dawg her ass and then swallow the cum. Treat her good.
    1. Why is this in massage section?

    2. Why would someone believe this review based upon the post history; all of the other posts are looking for info, and are a year old.

    3. The reviews on his link show prices of 300. Her info quotes similar prices.

  13. #15202

    Spring well

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    Additional costs lare very negotiavble at spring. I lpaid just 30 for BBBJ. She said full service was only 80. Best deal around I thinik.
    Wow. 30 for BBBJ. How old I'd the provide? Thanks.

  14. #15201

  15. #15200

    Addiitional costs

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    If the massage was 80 what was the additional cost for the extra you described?
    Additional costs lare very negotiavble at spring. I lpaid just 30 for BBBJ. She said full service was only 80. Best deal around I thinik.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape